All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm

Humans have been around for 400,000 years?

But, but, I thought it was only 6,000.

6%

But having humans around for 400,000 years argues strongly in favor of past, collapsed civilizations! Think of it, we're genetically identical so 400,000 years ago there were people as smart as Joe Biden and Rdean walking the face of the Earth and....er, nevermind

The lack of artifacts of said civilizations argues they did not exist.

Does anyone else suspect that our resident racists think that this proves their theory that blacks are stupider than whites?

But, but, I thought it was only 6,000.

6%

But having humans around for 400,000 years argues strongly in favor of past, collapsed civilizations! Think of it, we're genetically identical so 400,000 years ago there were people as smart as Joe Biden and Rdean walking the face of the Earth and....er, nevermind

Lack of artifacts does not prove there were none. It just proves there are none to be found.

;)

What happened to the fictional Evolutionary narrative that we all came from Africa?

Franky, the specie that gave birth to the Neanderthals came from Africa. Homo originated in Africa, the daughter species of Homo, of which we are but one, continued to evolve after we left Africa.

But didn't continue to evolve in Africa? :eusa_eh:

Damn, that's some seriously racist, repugnant shit dude! :evil:

Tell me, Manifold, are you blind? Do all the native Africans south of the Sahara look the same? Of course, the people in Africa continued to evolve, same as those that left.

Does anyone else suspect that our resident racists think that this proves their theory that blacks are stupider than whites?

Those guys would think like that no matter what came up on this subject.

Have a little pity on them, High Gravity. Somehow, someway, they have to come up with someone they can claim is of lesser intellect than they are. A very difficult proposition, indeed, as is evident from their posts.

Lack of artifacts does not prove there were none. It just proves there are none to be found.

;)

Citizen, have a look at the artifacts left by the Roman, Greek, Egyptian, and Meso-American civilizations. Consider that we find artifacts left by our ancestors from two million years ago. But no one has presented us with artifacts and evidence of an advanced civilization dating past ten thousand years ago.

Franky, the specie that gave birth to the Neanderthals came from Africa. Homo originated in Africa, the daughter species of Homo, of which we are but one, continued to evolve after we left Africa.

Tell me, Manifold, are you blind? Do all the native Africans south of the Sahara look the same? Of course, the people in Africa continued to evolve, same as those that left.

Tell me Old Rocks, have you no sense of humor?

Notice that you are the first on to talk about any difference of racial intelligence.

I don't think any race is "stupider", just all races evolved differently and that our differences go beyond just skin color.

Notice that you are the first on to talk about any difference of racial intelligence.

I don't think any race is "stupider", just all races evolved differently and that our differences go beyond just skin color.
:lol: What made you think I was talking about you in particular?

There are several regular posters that are convinced that blacks are genetically less intelligent than whites.

What any of this have to do with intelligence? Intelligence should be measured per indivudal. Does anybody think of people as individuals anymore or does everyone have to belong to a member of a group?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ePILrB11c]‪The Reality of Human Races‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: What made you think I was talking about you in particular?

There are several regular posters that are convinced that blacks are genetically less intelligent than whites.
I didn't think you were talking to me in particular, just figured since you have called me a racist so many times I'd respond.

It's called convergent evolution.

Actually "convergent evolution" shows up in totally unrelated species who deveilop similair traits to fill an evolutionary niche.

fossa.gif

A perfect example is the Fossa which split off from the Mongoose but filled a niche that normally would be held by cats.

Mongoose:

egyptian_mongoose3.jpg

A few other examples:

Converge36.gif

Forum List

Back