All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm

R

rdean

If your heritage is non-African, you are part Neanderthal, according to a new study in the July issue of Molecular Biology and Evolution. Discovery News has been reporting on human/Neanderthal interbreeding for some time now, so this latest research confirms earlier findings.

All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm : Discovery News

6a00d8341bf67c53ef014e89ef7234970d-pi

"We can now say that, in all probability, there was gene flow from Neanderthals to modern humans," said the paper's first author, Richard E. (Ed) Green of the University of California, Santa Cruz.

Complete Neanderthal genome yields insights into human evolution and evidence of interbreeding

Neandertals | Gene Expression | Discover Magazine

90%

There was a times when some thought blacks were "less" than human. Hilarious.

What happened to the fictional Evolutionary narrative that we all came from Africa?

Deany posts stuff he doesn't understand then runs away.

I did that once in 4th Grade, I had to do a homework assignment and cut an article out of the newspaper that morning without reading it on how astronauts spotted an ICMB. The teacher asked my if I knew what an ICBM was and I didn't. She wasn't very nice to me about it (she was a Liberal) and as you can see, it was a day I never forgot

I did that once in 4th Grade, I had to do a homework assignment and cut an article out of the newspaper that morning without reading it on how astronauts spotted an ICMB. The teacher asked my if I knew what an ICBM was and I didn't. She wasn't very nice to me about it (she was a Liberal) and as you can see, it was a day I never forgot

Just stop.

You never made it to the fourth grade.

Besides, it wasn't "one". It was "three". For you that's, "One plus One plus One".

Or as you call it, "This many":

three-fingers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What this means for all those "southern confederate" slave holders who were able to justify slavery because it's OK in the Bible and because they wanted to believe that blacks weren't entirely human. Turns out blacks are the only ones who are "entirely" human. That means all they have left is a book written by bronze age people who didn't know to wash after wiping. A book with Children's fables like "Noah's Ark" and "Samson".

pd2501770.jpg

Just stop.

You never made it to the fourth grade.

Besides, it wasn't "one". It was "three". For you that's, "One plus One plus One".

Or as you call it, "This many":

three-fingers.jpg

:clap2: :clap2:

Right Deany, so are we descended from Africa or not?

So then Africans are a whole different species then all other humans?

Wait a second, I've got it! AFTER we migrated from Africa we mated with Neanderthal, amiright? And Africa had a strict "No Neanderthals Allowed"Policy

HAS TO BE IT!

Nothing else fits Deanys facts

Africans are not another species. It just means that after 'man' migrated out of Africa, apparently some cross-breeding occurred with Neandertal.

Perhaps we came from North Africa (eg, Egypt). Since that fits better with the Creation/Bible story, I'm sure Christians would appreciate that theory. :)

"This confirms recent findings suggesting that the two populations interbred," Labuda was quoted as saying in a press release. His team believes most, if not all, of the interbreeding took place in the Middle East, while modern humans were migrating out of Africa and spreading to other regions.

Last edited:
You mean scientists lied to me when they told me that we all came out of Africa ?

"According to our results, the ancestors of Neanderthals and modern humans went their separate ways about 400,000 years ago," said co-author Jim Mullikin, a computational geneticist at the National Human Genome Research Institute.

The new data, however, also supports that Neanderthals and humans encountered each other again around 45,000 to 80,000 years ago in the Middle East, when humans migrating out of Africa likely met Neanderthals who were already living there.

The meeting must not have been too unpleasant, since the researchers believe the interbreeding happened at this place and estimated time.

Neanderthals, Humans Interbred, DNA Proves : Discovery News

They only lied to you.

You mean scientists lied to me when they told me that we all came out of Africa ?

"According to our results, the ancestors of Neanderthals and modern humans went their separate ways about 400,000 years ago," said co-author Jim Mullikin, a computational geneticist at the National Human Genome Research Institute.

The new data, however, also supports that Neanderthals and humans encountered each other again around 45,000 to 80,000 years ago in the Middle East, when humans migrating out of Africa likely met Neanderthals who were already living there.

The meeting must not have been too unpleasant, since the researchers believe the interbreeding happened at this place and estimated time.

Neanderthals, Humans Interbred, DNA Proves : Discovery News

They only lied to you.

Humans have been around for 400,000 years?

However it happened it looks like things worked out better for the ones who left Africa.

If your heritage is non-African, you are part Neanderthal, according to a new study in the July issue of Molecular Biology and Evolution. Discovery News has been reporting on human/Neanderthal interbreeding for some time now, so this latest research confirms earlier findings.

All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm : Discovery News

6a00d8341bf67c53ef014e89ef7234970d-pi

"We can now say that, in all probability, there was gene flow from Neanderthals to modern humans," said the paper's first author, Richard E. (Ed) Green of the University of California, Santa Cruz.

Complete Neanderthal genome yields insights into human evolution and evidence of interbreeding

Neandertals | Gene Expression | Discover Magazine

90%

Well, that explains Tank.

Forum List

Back