All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm

If your heritage is non-African, you are part Neanderthal, according to a new study in the July issue of Molecular Biology and Evolution. Discovery News has been reporting on human/Neanderthal interbreeding for some time now, so this latest research confirms earlier findings.

All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm : Discovery News

6a00d8341bf67c53ef014e89ef7234970d-pi

"We can now say that, in all probability, there was gene flow from Neanderthals to modern humans," said the paper's first author, Richard E. (Ed) Green of the University of California, Santa Cruz.

Complete Neanderthal genome yields insights into human evolution and evidence of interbreeding

Neandertals | Gene Expression | Discover Magazine

90%

Jean Auell already established this in Clan of th eCave Bear!

The new data, however, also supports that Neanderthals and humans encountered each other again around 45,000 to 80,000 years ago in the Middle East, when humans migrating out of Africa likely met Neanderthals who were already living there.

The meeting must not have been too unpleasant, since the researchers believe the interbreeding happened at this place and estimated time.
Or the Africans attacked and raped the others as they still do today.

You mean scientists lied to me when they told me that we all came out of Africa ?

"According to our results, the ancestors of Neanderthals and modern humans went their separate ways about 400,000 years ago," said co-author Jim Mullikin, a computational geneticist at the National Human Genome Research Institute.

The new data, however, also supports that Neanderthals and humans encountered each other again around 45,000 to 80,000 years ago in the Middle East, when humans migrating out of Africa likely met Neanderthals who were already living there.

The meeting must not have been too unpleasant, since the researchers believe the interbreeding happened at this place and estimated time.

Neanderthals, Humans Interbred, DNA Proves : Discovery News

They only lied to you.

Humans have been around for 400,000 years?

But, but, I thought it was only 6,000.

6%

Data for out of Africa still stands. Since the Sahara crosses the whole continent, the only way new human species can migrate out is up the nile.

Neanderthals are pretty much modern humans, except for the face. When modern humans came out of Africa 10,000 years ago, Neanderthals were pretty quickly competed out.

The interesting thing about this report is that humans and Neanderthals such as Rdean can breed successfully. This means they were closer to modern humans than previously believed. Most distant crossbreeds are sterile.

Since the population pressure was from south to north, that means Neanderthals never went back into Africa after they developed separately from modern humans.

If your heritage is non-African, you are part Neanderthal, according to a new study in the July issue of Molecular Biology and Evolution. Discovery News has been reporting on human/Neanderthal interbreeding for some time now, so this latest research confirms earlier findings.

All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm : Discovery News

6a00d8341bf67c53ef014e89ef7234970d-pi

"We can now say that, in all probability, there was gene flow from Neanderthals to modern humans," said the paper's first author, Richard E. (Ed) Green of the University of California, Santa Cruz.

Complete Neanderthal genome yields insights into human evolution and evidence of interbreeding

Neandertals | Gene Expression | Discover Magazine

90%

Only on this planet.

Or the Africans attacked and raped the others as they still do today.

No racism there.

"According to our results, the ancestors of Neanderthals and modern humans went their separate ways about 400,000 years ago," said co-author Jim Mullikin, a computational geneticist at the National Human Genome Research Institute.

Neanderthals, Humans Interbred, DNA Proves : Discovery News

They only lied to you.

Humans have been around for 400,000 years?

But, but, I thought it was only 6,000.

6%

But having humans around for 400,000 years argues strongly in favor of past, collapsed civilizations! Think of it, we're genetically identical so 400,000 years ago there were people as smart as Joe Biden and Rdean walking the face of the Earth and....er, nevermind

This also helps to explain was there is so much genetic diversity within the caucasian race and none within the African.

This also helps to explain was there is so much genetic diversity within the caucasian race and none within the African.

That fact(in bold) doesn't necessarily prove anything about the individual as proven by the subsequent positioning of a totally false statement after it, as if one made the other true. Now we have to decide if that's just native ignorance or a political bias. :cool:

Interesting. So I guess the difference between blacks and whites is more than just skin color afterall.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Africans are not another species. It just means that after 'man' migrated out of Africa, apparently some cross-breeding occurred with Neandertal.

Perhaps we came from North Africa (eg, Egypt). Since that fits better with the Creation/Bible story, I'm sure Christians would appreciate that theory. :)

"This confirms recent findings suggesting that the two populations interbred," Labuda was quoted as saying in a press release. His team believes most, if not all, of the interbreeding took place in the Middle East, while modern humans were migrating out of Africa and spreading to other regions.

I have heard people from India tell me the first man came from there, people told me he was from Africa and someone else told me Egypt, so I dont know who to believe.

Africans are not another species. It just means that after 'man' migrated out of Africa, apparently some cross-breeding occurred with Neandertal.

Perhaps we came from North Africa (eg, Egypt). Since that fits better with the Creation/Bible story, I'm sure Christians would appreciate that theory. :)

"This confirms recent findings suggesting that the two populations interbred," Labuda was quoted as saying in a press release. His team believes most, if not all, of the interbreeding took place in the Middle East, while modern humans were migrating out of Africa and spreading to other regions.

I have heard people from India tell me the first man came from there, people told me he was from Africa and someone else told me Egypt, so I dont know who to believe.

psst: Eqypt is in Africa.

Doh.:confused:

Well, sort of. For the purposes of this study Egypt is in Northern Africa, not Sub-Saharan Africa. Apparently Neanderthal genes are in everyone, including Australian aborigines, except those living in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Well, sort of. For the purposes of this study Egypt is in Northern Africa, not Sub-Saharan Africa. Apparently Neanderthal genes are in everyone, including Australian aborigines, except those living in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Then I guess it's official. Sub-Saharan Africans are the superior humans and it explains why they've gone on to rule the world.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Forum List

Back