All "jobs" added in the past year have been part-time workers

A job is one that pays $25 per hour or more. Anything less? Not a job. Exploitation.

When you actually look inside the jobs numbers, hey aren't good news at all. Just some numbers thrown out by Biden's BLS.

But look deeper and you will see things like this.

Quite a few are new factory jobs around West TN, many for businesses that have moved in, not to mention expansions. I have never heard of a part time factory job around here.

Some restaurants in my community are only open five days a week.

Quite a few are new factory jobs around West TN, many for businesses that have moved in, not to mention expansions. I have never heard of a part time factory job around here.

It is the total numbers, there are no new full time jobs nationally, just new full time jobs replacing lost full time jobs, basically a wash.

Those factories will have an easy time finding ding overly hard workers while under paying them.

It is the total numbers, there are no new full time jobs nationally, just new full time jobs replacing lost full time jobs, basically a wash.
That could be true. I don't know, nationally. I am just seeing the local picture and know the plants that have moved in the last few years, instead of going to Middle TN ore East TN.

When you actually look inside the jobs numbers, hey aren't good news at all. Just some numbers thrown out by Biden's BLS.

It is called election year cooking the books. Dems trying to make that brain dead Thief in Chief look good. A real tall order.

Over 700,000 jobs since december. Over 14 million jobs in the last 4 years. Wages are up over 4%. The stock market in record territory. Manufacturing and construction jobs steady and growing. Oil production at historic record highs.

Even Fox News is crowing about how good the economy is.

How long have you been the pathetic loser that you are?

Forum List

Back