All hell is breaking loose: will we survive the Soros led American spring?

oh, and please keep on thinking all of these protests are Soros lead and funded protests....

:lol:
I have no idea if Soro's has a hand or money in them at all, what I do know is that they are being called protests because they are in the streets, but what they really are is the left just practicing their politics in the only place voters have not removed them from.

It is their job when battling a paranoid perennial liar. He has whole sites devoted to his lies
I do hope and pray to Gawd that you losers keep up with the Trump bashing through 2018 to the 2020 election.

It is a winner for you, trust me.

It is their job when battling a paranoid perennial liar. He has whole sites devoted to his lies
I do hope and pray to Gawd that you losers keep up with the Trump bashing through 2018 to the 2020 election.

It is a winner for you, trust me.

The meaning of self imploding themselves is way beyond the comprehension levels. LOL

oh, and please keep on thinking all of these protests are Soros lead and funded protests....

Oh, no, Soros does not lead them, not at all. He is too much of a coward to do that.

But he does finance them and the information is google-able.
Please give us uneducated PhD boys a link also Koch etc while you are at it. Often a right knees news ploy. "Go look it up"

Is it being portrayed as racist for pointing out Trump is Orange?

View attachment 114516
Poor Mika.

She talked about Fight Club.
I was called a racist saying 90% of trumpettes are white and high school educated. Boy the truth hurts
upload_2017-2-27_13-2-37.png

View attachment 114516
Poor Mika.

I was called a racist saying 90% of trumpettes are white and high school educated. Boy the truth hurts
It would seem that you are a racist because you are obsessed with race.

Why dont you go migrate to Sudan?
Not obsessed, just trying to educate. Do you deny trumpettes are almost all white? Or migrate to toothless Mississippi confederate land?

Oh, no, Soros does not lead them, not at all. He is too much of a coward to do that.

But he does finance them and the information is google-able.
Please give us uneducated PhD boys a link also Koch etc while you are at it. Often a right knees news ploy. "Go look it up"

Your thoughts of racist is nothing more than a MSM indoctrinated bs lies fed to you and the only ones who fall for it are those who are easily manipulated by MSM BS!

BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER BLASTS SANCTUARY CITIES: "ALL THE JOBS ARE ...

Feb 17, 2017 ... “Sanctuary cities are racist – black communities have been destroyed by ... Polls show that 56 per cent of Hispanics support Trump's policy of ...

BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER DERAILS CNN INTERVIEW, CALLS OUT RACE BAITING

Jul 22, 2016 ... “I've been out here making sure I express my support for Mr. Donald J. Trump, and I'm fighting back against people like Black Lives Matter ...

VIDEO: PRO-TRUMP BLACKS REVEAL WHY THEY LEFT DEMOCRAT ...

May 9, 2016 ... Black women at an impromptu Donald Trump celebration rally in Temecula, California, expressed support for the presumptive GOP nominee.

View attachment 114516
Poor Mika.

It would seem that you are a racist because you are obsessed with race.

Why dont you go migrate to Sudan?
Not obsessed, just trying to educate. Do you deny trumpettes are almost all white? Or migrate to toothless Mississippi confederate land?

DONALD TRUMP TURNS BLACK WOMEN INTO REPUBLICANS » ALEX JONES ...

Aug 9, 2015 ... Suffice it to say there are at least two women who support Donald Trump for president. A duo of black women — hosting a YouTube “show” ...

BLACK FEMALE TRUMP EXEC SPILLS INNER SECRETS » ALEX JONES ...

May 2, 2016 ... The female executive states that her defense and support of Trump is linked not to her employment, but to the facts surrounding the presidential ...

The meaning of self imploding themselves is way beyond the comprehension levels. LOL
These idiots have painted themselves into a corner.

They are trying to unify their party by demonizing Trump, who is a skilled manipulator of public media and public imaging. That was something he did successfully for over a decade.

When all this blows back in their faces, they will discover that a leopard cant change his spots so quickly and their nitwit leadership will find that they have no choice but to feed increasing amounts of Trump-hate to keep the rank-and-file in line and active. Meanwhile the 78% of America who will be sick of the constant bloviation will walk away from the Democratic Party in droves.

And they will see it coming and be completely unable to stop the train wreck in 2018 and 2020.

Last edited:

View attachment 114516
Poor Mika.

View attachment 114518

Pity you genius never seem to have taken Latin or know the def of liberal, from liber = free. For the individual and small government?

Pity you genius never seem to have taken Latin or know the def of liberal, from liber = free. For the individual and small government?

the original Latin has nothing to do with you Marxists in liberal drag, twatface.

They are trying to unify their party by demonizing Trump, who is a skilled manipulator of public media and public imaging. That was something he did successfully for over a decade.

When all this blows back in their faces, they will discover that a leopard cant change his spots so quickly and their nitwit leadership will find that they have no choice but to feed increasing amounts of Trump-hate to keep them in line and active. Meanwhile the 78% of America who will be sick of the constant bloviation will walk away from the Democratic Party in droves.

And they will see it coming and be completely unable to stop the train wreck in 2018 and 2020.

Well said.

When all this blows back in their faces, they will discover that a leopard cant change his spots so quickly and their nitwit leadership will find that they have no choice but to feed increasing amounts of Trump-hate to keep them in line and active. Meanwhile the 78% of America who will be sick of the constant bloviation will walk away from the Democratic Party in droves.

Im sure there will be a train wreck. Then we will confirm we will be populated by high school rubes. I'm dying to see Don the con producing $50/hr jobs for the u educated. Always been easy, my 23 yr old Neice just started at $90k with a plastics engineering degree. Nothing to it. My corporate boys love getting rich at whine white boys. Easier to just whine about liberals (who they don't know the def of)

I have no idea if Soro's has a hand or money in them at all, what I do know is that they are being called protests because they are in the streets, but what they really are is the left just practicing their politics in the only place voters have not removed them from.

This is just a grain of salt about Soros

SOROS FUNDED MOVEON.ORG TAKES CREDIT FOR VIOLENCE IN CHICAGO ...

Mar 12, 2016 ... Ilya Sheyman, a failed Illinois contender for Congress and the executive director of MoveOn.org Political Action, has taken credit for the ...

'MAKE SOROS HAPPY': CLINTON CAMPAIGN DISCUSSES IMPORTANCE OF ...

Oct 17, 2016 ... Members of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign discussed the political importance of pleasing billionaire George Soros in emails published ...

SOROS INSIDER: BANKS ENDING CASH TO ESTABLISH WORLD GOVERNMENT ...

Feb 14, 2017 ... Investment guru Jim Rogers, a former colleague of George Soros, has warned governments are seeking to end the use of cash to implement a ...

SOROS FUNDS GOOGLE TO STOP POPULIST LE PEN » ALEX JONES' INFOWARS ...

Feb 14, 2017 ... WASHINGTON, D.C. – Though largely not reported by the mainstream media, George Soros has invested in Google as it stepped up its “Fake ...

I have no idea what the racial make up of Trump voters is because I dont give a shit about it. Some voted for him but no longer support him, and some did not vote for him but now support him, so the flawed exit polls are completely useless.

Not that I care anyway.

I am more interested in what a person thinks and how they manifest their character through their behavior.

Race is only relevant to Identity Politics types who are the modern fascists of our time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back