All hell is breaking loose: will we survive the Soros led American spring?

Im sure there will be a train wreck. Then we will confirm we will be populated by high school rubes. I'm dying to see Don the con producing $50/hr jobs for the u educated. Always been easy, my 23 yr old Neice just started at $90k with a plastics engineering degree. Nothing to it. My corporate boys love getting rich at whine white boys. Easier to just whine about liberals (who they don't know the def of)
You really should proof read your posts, dude.

Your blathering is as aimless and unfocused as a cut from Mein Kamph.

The meaning of self imploding themselves is way beyond the comprehension levels. LOL
These idiots have painted themselves into a corner.

They are trying to unify their party by demonizing Trump, who is a skilled manipulator of public media and public imaging. That was something he did successfully for over a decade.

When all this blows back in their faces, they will discover that a leopard cant change his spots so quickly and their nitwit leadership will find that they have no choice but to feed increasing amounts of Trump-hate to keep them in line and active. Meanwhile the 78% of America who will be sick of the constant bloviation will walk away from the Democratic Party in droves.

And they will see it coming and be completely unable to stop the train wreck in 2018 and 2020.
Im sure there will be a train wreck. Then we will confirm we will be populated by high school rubes. I'm dying to see Don the con producing $50/hr jobs for the u educated. Always been easy, my 23 yr old Neice just started at $90k with a plastics engineering degree. Nothing to it. My corporate boys love getting rich at whine white boys. Easier to just whine about liberals (who they don't know the def of)

Maybe you should listen to this man more than MSM

Larry Pinkney is a veteran of the Black Panther Party, the former Minister of Interior of the Republic of New Africa, a former political prisoner and the only American to have successfully self-authored his civil/political rights case to the United Nations under the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. In connection with his political organizing activities, Pinkney was interviewed in 1988 on the nationally televised PBS News Hour, formerly known as The MacNeil/Lehrer News Hour, and more recently on the nationally syndicated Alex Jones Show and global news channel RT (Russia Today). Pinkney is a former university instructor of political science and international relations, and his writings have been published in various places, including The Boston Globe, San Francisco BayView newspaper, Black Commentator, Intrepid Report, Global Research (Canada), LINKE ZEITUNG (Germany), 107 Cowgate (Ireland and Scotland), and Mayihlome News (Azania/South Africa). Larry Pinkney wrote the Foreword to internationally known peace activist and human rights advocate Cindy Sheehan's (2015) book entitled, 'The Obama Files: Chronicles of an Award-Winning War Criminal.' He is interviewed and quoted in Former U.S. Congresswoman and 2008 Green Party Presidential Nominee, Dr. Cynthia McKinney's (2015) Ph.D. Dissertation (Antioch University) entitled, "El No Murio, El Multiplico!" Hugo Chavez: The Leadership and the Legacy on Race. (cont)

oh, and please keep on thinking all of these protests are Soros lead and funded protests....

:lol:
Exactly! It's obvious the riots are schemed up and paid for by Kellyann.

The difference is that Trump will have Soros arrested and tried for treason and crimes against humanity
You think Trump is Putin2?
Come on, one doesnt have to be an authoritarian to enforce laws against organized criminal activity.

When did the Democrats decide that breaking the law was AOK?

Oh, wait, never mind.

:D
what are you talking about???
Busting people for treason is simply enforcing the law.

What did you think I was talking about?

The difference is that Trump will have Soros arrested and tried for treason and crimes against humanity
Why didn't he have Clinton investigated?
Because that is not his freaking job, man.

That is Sessions job as AG and he has recused himself from anything to do with the Clintons.
Don't get snippy with ME Mr. I wanted Hillary to pay for her ruthless pursuit of criminal activity, lying her ass off and blatant disregard for her fellow Americans is all. Fuck Sessions for not doing HIS job then.

That is Sessions job as AG and he has recused himself from anything to do with the Clintons.
Don't get snippy with ME Mr. I wanted Hillary to pay for her ruthless pursuit of criminal activity, lying her ass off and blatant disregard for her fellow Americans is all. Fuck Sessions for not doing HIS job then.
But he was asked to recuse himself!

Lol, you SJWs are never satisfied.

Come on, one doesnt have to be an authoritarian to enforce laws against organized criminal activity.

Oh, wait, never mind.

stop trying to dance Jimmy.... you are tripping over your toes!

what treason, be specific please!

That was to cute " Don't get snippy with me" I might have to steal that from you. ha!!

Oh, wait, never mind.

Soros has been hiring people to commit felonies, assaults and destroying public property while disrupting public elections, rallies and meetings.

He should rot in jail if we cant put him up against a wall and decorate it with his brains.

Oh, wait, never mind.

Soros has been hiring people to commit felonies, assaults and destroying public property while disrupting public elections, rallies and meetings.

He should rot in jail if we cant put him up against a wall and decorate it with his brains.

It's scary to know Soros has kids to pass on his Elite herding of more idiots to join his well funded cults too.
I think his son is like a loose canon. I can't be sure of the son I may be mixing him up with another globalist prick.

Well, its certainly true that the cheeto in chief has a pretty good start on bring the country to its knees. Starting with his "cabinet", everything drumpf has done is aimed at one goal - enriching his fellow 1% cronies. Don't worry though - you RWNJ traitors will always have Pooting.

Is that what your Fuhrer Soros told you to post, via his hate sites?

Oh, wait, never mind.

only in your head! The boogeyman did it! Not the 200 and some people arrested in total for the illegal rioting out of 50 plus MILLION that have protested peacefully!
:rolleyes:

Oh, wait, never mind.

only in your head! The boogeyman did it! Not the 200 and some people arrested in total for the illegal rioting out of 50 plus MILLION that have protested peacefully!
:rolleyes:
C4A, Soros is not doing the Democratic Party any good at all.

He is driving it so far to the left that it is guaranteed to lose big in the next two elections.

You folks should distance yourself from that ex-Nazi as much as you can.

no one needs rioting to scoot this movement forward.....millions upon millions upon millions of peaceful protesters is a much much stronger movement than a crowd with rioters, which ONLY HELPS the opposition....

soros gains nothing with rioters if he is even a minuscule part of this movement....

BUT THE TRUMP TEAMIES have MUCH TO GAIN with rioters....

me thinks you are looking in the wrong direction if you are looking for a conspiracy!!! ;)

Is it being portrayed as racist for pointing out Trump is Orange?

View attachment 114516
Poor Mika.

She talked about Fight Club.
I was called a racist saying 90% of trumpettes are white and high school educated. Boy the truth hurts
View attachment 114518

Pity you genius never seem to have taken Latin or know the def of liberal, from liber = free. For the individual and small government?

I think the word you're looking for is "geniuses"....genius.

Oh, wait, never mind.

It's scary to know Soros has kids to pass on his Elite herding of more idiots to join his well funded cults too.
I think his son is like a loose canon. I can't be sure of the son I may be mixing him up with another globalist prick.
it could be his son....i believe I might have read that on one of your beloved right wing propaganda sites! :)

Forum List

Back