All footage is real. This could happen to you. To anyone...

Reasoning

Apr 15, 2010
All footage is real. This could happen to you. To anyone...

:(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV7u91A3KGQ]YouTube - ‪Lindy: "No Knock Raid" - a song about the drug war's deadliest tactic.‬‏[/ame]

One more reason to end the war on drugs...

Ask yourself this question?

If you heard someone kicking in your door at 2am & grabbed a tool to protect yourself & your family... Do you deserve to die?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV6Bq8xeQrU]YouTube - ‪Blair Shooting.m4v‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSwvUaRqc]YouTube - ‪Columbia Mo SWAT Raid 2/11/2010. Cops Shoot Pets With Children Present‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP0f00_JMak]YouTube - ‪Jose Guerena SWAT Raid Video From Helmet Cam‬‏[/ame]

Render yourself non-culpable. Get on with the important things in life. Fucking losers on film...

What? Are you saying these people that attempted to defend themselves & their families from intruders in their homes deserved it or were "culpable"???

The militarization of the police agencies is a very scary thing. The Founders would be ashamed of us for allowing such tyranny/

Has anybody read the book Molon Labe where the FBI conduct a no knock raid and the home owner smokes a bunch of them with a M14?

Render yourself non-culpable. Get on with the important things in life. Fucking losers on film...

What? Are you saying these people that attempted to defend themselves & their families from intruders in their homes deserved it or were "culpable"???

The videos offer no "backstory" nor proof of guilt, innocence, or culpability.
This thread blows puke. Huge chunks of puke.

Who were you referring to as "losers". The para military police officers or the home owners?

Many thousands of avid liberty related forums are very very well informed on these cases... They were all over the internet news sources at each incidents' respective time of occurrence. It would take you all of about 4 minutes to look these up yourself... Actually it would take you less time to look these up than it probably took you to knee jerk react to this thread with your cognitive dissonance inspired ejection of denial.

Many thousands of avid liberty related forums are very very well informed on these cases... They were all over the internet news sources at each incidents' respective time of occurrence. It would take you all of about 4 minutes to look these up yourself... Actually it would take you less time to look these up than it probably took you to knee jerk react to this thread with your cognitive dissonance inspired ejection of denial.

Wow, I'm glad you didn't lash out at me too. I was just having a knee jerk reaction between swigs of my beer. I didn't have time to type out a proper dushbagery response.

Who were you referring to as "losers". The para military police officers or the home owners?

I didn't use the term "losers". And until the OP posts up some relevant shit, I've got no further comment. Like I said, this topic spews.

My reaction to this thread is perfectly relevant. Did you watch the videos? I sure as fuck did.
Post me up some many thousands of forum references you jack pop.

If you had taken the time to post the background with the vids instead of demanding others do it for you to verify YOUR premise then there might not be this reaction.
The burden of proof is on you, not the reader, you posted it.

I watched the videos. The Police (as they are trained to do) entered the premises loudly instructing the occupants they were police with search warrants. In the first cam video I could not tell what the occupant was holding but is was obviously a weapon of some sort.
In the second cam video they actually announced before they breached and while we did not see the actual shooting we did see officers first pass by the spot where the occupant eventually ended up on the floor which indicated the occupant may have been hiding and attempted to ambush the officers.
In the last one we saw nothing of the shooting but again the officers announced before entering the premises and I did recognize the sound of a semi-auto AK being rapidly fired. The police don't carry AKs.

Reap what you sow, complacent Americans.

The WoD was and still is the cutting edge of the war on civil rights.

Enough Americas didn't notice or didn't mind, or even applauded that their civil liberties were eroded behind the mask of the war on drugs.

And now all the no-knock and privacy invading laws are in place, and the police organizations well primed and well practiced to turn their attention to whomsoever else gets in the way of the masters.

The PEOPLE, divided by hubris and conquered by fear per usual.

Forum List

Back