All Eyes on China as Indian Premier Modi Heads to Vietnam

You are acting very childish. I did not ask you for links. I asked you for logic and facts. Read remainder of my post to lean the meaning of logic and fact.

I'm sorry to inform you that there is very little chance of you ever knowing as much about logic as I do, so you'll want to let that one go. The links are there to provide you with facts. Read them.

Don't brag. Just prove it. But you cannot because you are all hot air

I provided you with facts. Not my fault if you're afraid to look at them. Go ahead, some of it you'd like.

It looks like you will keep going all night with your on-liners. Good night! Have a nice week!

You make vague references to "debate," but you're afraid of discussion. Odd.

You lack fundamental requisite for holding a debate which is ability to present a logical viewpoint. Your idea of debating people is coming up with catchy one-liners. That is not how adults debate. That is how high school kids debate.

Besides, you admitted that you were trolling. I am beginning to think that your posts are not even worth a reply.

I'm sorry to inform you that there is very little chance of you ever knowing as much about logic as I do, so you'll want to let that one go. The links are there to provide you with facts. Read them.

I provided you with facts. Not my fault if you're afraid to look at them. Go ahead, some of it you'd like.

It looks like you will keep going all night with your on-liners. Good night! Have a nice week!

.... you admitted that you were trolling. ...

I did no such thing. When you start to lie you reveal your desperation.

Your brain is too simple to realize that you ended up admitting that you were trolling. You are a predictable b****.

Your brain is too simple to realize that you ended up admitting that you were trolling. ....

Post a quote or post an apology.

Your brain is too simple to realize that you ended up admitting that you were trolling. ....

Post a quote or post an apology.

The Dripping Poop,

Go back and read the entire exchange. I do not have time for your simple brain. You are either intrinsically simple minded or you are pretending to be a simple minded person or you are part of 50-cent brigade. Either way, you cannot be helped.

.... I do not have time for your simple brain. You are either intrinsically simple minded or you are pretending to be a simple minded person or you are part of 50-cent brigade. Either way, you cannot be helped.

No quote, no apology = no character

As expected

.... I do not have time for your simple brain. You are either intrinsically simple minded or you are pretending to be a simple minded person or you are part of 50-cent brigade. Either way, you cannot be helped.

As expected

The Dripping Poop,

You do not even have a brain. As far as character is concerned, my d*** has more character than you.

As expected

The Dripping Poop,

You do not even have a brain. As far as character is concerned, my d*** has more character than you.
O

Still no quote, still no apology = Still a classless low-life.

As expected

The Dripping Poop,

O

You are predictability is funny.

As expected

The Dripping Poop,

O

Your grammar is funny.

As expected

The Dripping Poop,

O

Your grammar is funny.

That was a typo idiot but I do not want to take away your cause for celebration :)

As expected

The Dripping Poop,

O

Your grammar is funny.

That was a typo ...

Of course. Always a typo.

The Dripping Poop,

O

Your grammar is funny.

That was a typo ...

Dude, I am kind. I do not want to take away your joy. Knock yourself out. Throw a party :)

That was a typo ...

Dude, I am kind.

Kind of late for your ESL class.

Did you frame that post on your wall yet? That will be your life-time achievement :)

No need to feel so ashamed. Just try to improve.

If you had concept of shame, you would not call yourself dripping poop :)

Dude, I am kind.

Kind of late for your ESL class.

Did you frame that post on your wall yet? That will be your life-time achievement :)

No need to feel so ashamed. Just try to improve.

If you had concept of shame, you would not call yourself dripping poop :)

If you had any recourse beyond Google Translate, you wouldn't have to promote your ignorance.

Forum List

Back