All due respect FU GWB

GWB got Obama elected

Obama got Trump elected. There is balance in the Universe.
Sorry bk but that's bs Trump was elected because people were angry they couldn't get ahead in life and they blamed Obama and dems They should look in a mirror if they were that dumb
Most Americans didn't vote for Trump though.
Sure they did. You people puke that lie out a thousand times a day.

You by all measures were a horrible President. You ignored the building mortgage bubble kicked off on Clinton’s watch. You dropped the ball invading Iraq instead of concentrating on Afghanistan. You did nothing on spending or on illegal immigration.

You know you sucked and that is why you stayed away from the ‘04 and ‘08 election. Yo never spoke up when Obama was destroying the country. Yet now you come out with, by all measure, an incoherent speech attacking Trump.

Go back to your whole sir.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
. He is like McCain where as he is butt hurt over Trump's bullying of McCain and brother Jeb.
It's past time the pos bully Trump got some crap thrown at him Love to see him buried in it Now even British Pols call him a moron Are there any that don't, besides the group of idiots supporting him?
The British? You mean that country that we whipped their asses over 200 years ago?
Damn you republicans really love going back in time Now you'll tell us you relatives weren't slave owners?

What are Trump's redeeming qualities? What are his virtues? What in his character, his disposition, his comportment points to a leader worthy of admiration?

Unless your personal character has not devolved so as to be a supporter of petulance and unwarranted bullying, I doubt anyone could come up with a list of admirable qualities of Donald Trump.

You by all measures were a horrible President. You ignored the building mortgage bubble kicked off on Clinton’s watch. You dropped the ball invading Iraq instead of concentrating on Afghanistan. You did nothing on spending or on illegal immigration.

You know you sucked and that is why you stayed away from the ‘04 and ‘08 election. Yo never spoke up when Obama was destroying the country. Yet now you come out with, by all measure, an incoherent speech attacking Trump.

. He is like McCain where as he is butt hurt over Trump's bullying of McCain and brother Jeb.
It's past time the pos bully Trump got some crap thrown at him Love to see him buried in it Now even British Pols call him a moron Are there any that don't, besides the group of idiots supporting him?
The British? You mean that country that we whipped their asses over 200 years ago?
Damn you republicans really love going back in time Now you'll tell us you relatives weren't slave owners?
I wouldn't know what my relatives did back then troll.

What are Trump's redeeming qualities? What are his virtues? What in his character, his disposition, his comportment points to a leader worthy of admiration?

Unless your personal character has not devolved so as to be a supporter of petulance and unwarranted bullying, I doubt anyone could come up with a list of admirable qualities of Donald Trump.
Noted and discarded.

GWB got Obama elected

Obama got Trump elected. There is balance in the Universe.
Sorry bk but that's bs Trump was elected because people were angry they couldn't get ahead in life and they blamed Obama and dems They should look in a mirror if they were that dumb
Most Americans didn't vote for Trump though.
Sure they did. You people puke that lie out a thousand times a day.
you lost by 3 million votes EVEN AFTER you suppressed more millions of dem voters

I wouldn't know what my relatives did back then troll.
I made a great guess though ,,,, bet if you were back in those days you'd be too

Noted and discarded.
Well argued. Thanks for making my point even clearer.

. Finally got someone who fights back, and y'all can't believe it... LOL... Gotta love it.

Whole?

When I was writing about Bush, Republicans were going ape sh!t. How dare I.

Now it seems most of them agree with me. I find that fuking hilarious!

Now they scream at me for mocking that idiot liar Trump.

When I know, in a few years, they will once again agree with me. Can't wait.

Damn you republicans really love going back in time... Now you'll tell us you're relatives weren't slave owners?
Can't get it out, because the generation today is claiming their still slaves while controlling the left wing bully bullpit (the left-wing media)..

Last edited:

Damn you republicans really love going back in time... Now you'll tell us you're relatives weren't slave owners?
Can't get it out, because the generation today is claiming their still slaves while controlling the left wing bully bullpit (the left-wing media)..
14 of them do not make a generation.

Forum List

Back