All due respect FU GWB

You by all measures were a horrible President. You ignored the building mortgage bubble kicked off on Clinton’s watch. You dropped the ball invading Iraq instead of concentrating on Afghanistan. You did nothing on spending or on illegal immigration.

You know you sucked and that is why you stayed away from the ‘04 and ‘08 election. Yo never spoke up when Obama was destroying the country. Yet now you come out with, by all measure, an incoherent speech attacking Trump.

Go back to your whole sir.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Let me guess... CNN told you that GWB attacked Trump, and you believed them.

AmIright?
Who or what do you think Bush was talking about? Only the firmest Trumpian ostrich would think Bush was talking about anyone but Trump. He deserves credit for not menti Ning his name. Bush knows not to punch down.
Bullshit, he simply doesn't have any legitimate criticism of Trump and low energy Jeb and brain damaged McCain both know it.
add corker to the list How many repubs do you need to tell you trump is an AH ??

One of the reasons that the people put Trump in office was to use the bully pulpit to get rid of DC swamp scum like Corker.

Good riddance to Corker.

. Bet they'll call you a moron though, and why is that ya reckon ??
Because they are morons.
bzzzzzzzzzzzzz, wrong answer... One more chance.
But you are one of the morons, so, yes, my answer is 100% correct. :)
. If I'm a moron, then (wow) what does that make you ? A complete moron ?? Yes it does... LOL
It means you are the Moron Elder, and I am the one who got the operation to escape from Moronocracy. Yes, there it is.
. Whatever dude... Now go outside and play or get your ridlin early.

ELEVEN MILLION MORE voted against Trump than for him.
11 Million illegals
^^^

world-news-daily-repot0phm.jpg
I don't know California is a sanctuary state.

You by all measures were a horrible President. You ignored the building mortgage bubble kicked off on Clinton’s watch. You dropped the ball invading Iraq instead of concentrating on Afghanistan. You did nothing on spending or on illegal immigration.

You know you sucked and that is why you stayed away from the ‘04 and ‘08 election. Yo never spoke up when Obama was destroying the country. Yet now you come out with, by all measure, an incoherent speech attacking Trump.

AmIright?
Who or what do you think Bush was talking about? Only the firmest Trumpian ostrich would think Bush was talking about anyone but Trump. He deserves credit for not menti Ning his name. Bush knows not to punch down.
Bullshit, he simply doesn't have any legitimate criticism of Trump and low energy Jeb and brain damaged McCain both know it.
add corker to the list How many repubs do you need to tell you trump is an AH ??

One of the reasons that the people put Trump in office was to use the bully pulpit to get rid of DC swamp scum like Corker.

Mission accomplished.
. And hopefully many more to come.

I voted for George w Bush as he was sane and I fault he was a decent leader. He is 100% right about Trump as Trump is simply insane and his policies are all bad for this country. I'll admit that Bush was wrong about deregulation of the fiscal market that ended up collapsing our economy but so is trump.

For the op to support someone that hates human rights and lies like Trump does shows what kind of person the op is.

Obama got Trump elected. There is balance in the Universe.
Sorry bk but that's bs Trump was elected because people were angry they couldn't get ahead in life and they blamed Obama and dems They should look in a mirror if they were that dumb
Most Americans didn't vote for Trump though.

Okay let's rephrase. Most Americans who voted voted for Trump.
The numbers say otherwise.

The unverified sign-ups in California's motor-votor system say otherwise. Even Fat Little Kim could have voted for Hillary.

Maybe he did.
. Might be why he's mad as hell too... LOL... He won't get to see Dennis anymore.

I voted for George w Bush as he was sane and I fault he was a decent leader. He is 100% right about Trump as Trump is simply insane and his policies are all bad for this country. I'll admit that Bush was wrong about deregulation of the fiscal market that ended up collapsing our economy but so is trump.

For the op to support someone that hates human rights and lies like Trump does shows what kind of person the op is.
. What is your definition of human rights here ? Has the United States been abusing human rights ? Which human rights are you talking about ?

Because they are morons.
bzzzzzzzzzzzzz, wrong answer... One more chance.
But you are one of the morons, so, yes, my answer is 100% correct. :)
. If I'm a moron, then (wow) what does that make you ? A complete moron ?? Yes it does... LOL
It means you are the Moron Elder, and I am the one who got the operation to escape from Moronocracy. Yes, there it is.
. Whatever dude... Now go outside and play or get your ridlin early.
Speaks ^^^ on of "The Foulness" of Trump.

AmIright?
You obviously did not hear Bush's speech.

Obama got Trump elected. There is balance in the Universe.
Sorry bk but that's bs Trump was elected because people were angry they couldn't get ahead in life and they blamed Obama and dems They should look in a mirror if they were that dumb
Most Americans didn't vote for Trump though.

Okay let's rephrase. Most Americans who voted voted for Trump.
The numbers say otherwise.

The unverified sign-ups in California's motor-votor system say otherwise. Even Fat Little Kim could have voted for Hillary.

Maybe he did.
Where facts are absent in a vacant mind, conspiracy fills the void.

AmIright?

Good riddance to Corker.
your mfer brought the swamp to our wh,, and now he dirties the hands of a general

AmIright?

Good riddance to Corker.
This is not draining the swamp. It's a political purge. The rebranding of the Republican Party to a cult of personality.

I'll admit that Bush was wrong about deregulation of the fiscal market that ended up collapsing our economy

Which deregulation did that? How?

. He is like McCain where as he is butt hurt over Trump's bullying of McCain and brother Jeb.
It's past time the pos bully Trump got some crap thrown at him Love to see him buried in it Now even British Pols call him a moron Are there any that don't, besides the group of idiots supporting him?
The British? You mean that country that we whipped their asses over 200 years ago?
Damn you republicans really love going back in time Now you'll tell us you relatives weren't slave owners?

My relatives and most AMERICANS relatives didn’t own slaves.

Many families came after slavery, but the dot the families that can go all the way back to the early 1800s, few owners slaves. None of the more populated North owned slaves. In the south only 20% owned slaves!

So yes small fry the majority of white Americans didn’t own slaves.

Why do idiots always say "With all due respect" when they are about to say something that shows no respect at all?

. He is like McCain where as he is butt hurt over Trump's bullying of McCain and brother Jeb.
It's past time the pos bully Trump got some crap thrown at him Love to see him buried in it Now even British Pols call him a moron Are there any that don't, besides the group of idiots supporting him?
The British? You mean that country that we whipped their asses over 200 years ago?
Damn you republicans really love going back in time Now you'll tell us you relatives weren't slave owners?

My relatives and most AMERICANS relatives didn’t own slaves.

Many families came after slavery, but the dot the families that can go all the way back to the early 1800s, few owners slaves. None of the more populated North owned slaves. In the south only 20% owned slaves!

So yes small fry the majority of white Americans didn’t own slaves.

And we've read how wonderfully well those not owning slave treated them ,,,Beatings hangings etc etc Ah yes the wonderful south.

Forum List

Back