All About the Oslo Accords

PLO Learned Bitter Oslo Lesson: Negotiation With US and Israel Is for Suckers

The actual reality in Palestine today is a direct result of the Oslo Accords and is precisely what Israel had always wanted: deeper and more entrenched Israeli control over the lives, land and resources in Palestine, while maintaining the appearance of a peace process, for the failure of which the Palestinians are to blame.

It’s just a shame that you can’t accept blaming your failures and ineptitudes on others is childish and counterproductive.

The “actual reality” today in the islamic terrorist enclaves of Gaza and Fatah’istan (as well as across much of the Islamist Middle East), is the direct result of a fascist ideology that has never been able to move beyond the limits of its own inadequacies.

Last edited:

The actual reality in Palestine today is a direct result of the Oslo Accords and is precisely what Israel had always wanted: deeper and more entrenched Israeli control over the lives, land and resources in Palestine, while maintaining the appearance of a peace process, for the failure of which the Palestinians are to blame.

It’s just a shame that you can’t accept blaming your failures and ineptitudes on others is childish and counterproductive.

The “actual reality” today in the islamic terrorist enclaves of Gaza and Fatah’istan (as well as across much of the Islamist Middle East), is the direct result of a fascist ideology that has never been able to move beyond the limits of its own inadequacies.

According to him there is no reason for them to “ negotiate “ Why he thinks Israel would acquiescence to EVERY single demand is beyond me :auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:

Senior Palestinian Journalist: Arafat Told Me He Went Along With Oslo Accords Because It Would Make 'The Jews... Leave Palestine Like Rats Abandoning A Sinking Ship'

To mark the 25th anniversary of the Oslo Accords, Palestinian journalist Abd Al-Bari Atwan, editor of the online newspaper Rai Al-Yawm, revealed in an article that the late Palestinian Authority (PA) president and PLO leader Yasser Arafat had told him in confidence that he did not believe in the Oslo Accords path but that he was going along with it because it was an opportunity "to bring the PLO and the resistance back to Palestine" and to drive out the Jews "like rats abandoning a sinking ship." Atwan also noted in his article that Arafat had cooperated with, funded, and armed members of Hamas, and had coordinated with Hizbullah to dispatch ships bringing weapons to the Gaza coast. Arafat, he added, paid for this with his life, because he had "caused the outbreak of the armed Second Intifada and brought weapons from everywhere possible."

sd7676.jpg

I read a lot about the Oslo Accords and both sides have their take on it. Especially as to why it has not succeeded.

The questions are:

What was the Oslo Accords supposed to achieve?
What was each side's role in it?
What, if anything has each side achieved since it was signed?
What are the advantages of keeping the Accords alive for each side, good or bad?
Was it done in good faith by both sides?
What was it like before the Accords?
What is it like now?
Is it best to keep it as is, or put an end to it?
What would be the consequences of ending it for each side?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

Many decades later, there are a few articles which possibly point to the reason why the Accords seem to not have succeeded in bringing a Peace Treaty between Palestinians and Israelis, as negotiations did between Israelis, Egyptians and Jordanians before it, or any kind of peace at all.

Senior Palestinian Journalist: Arafat Told Me He Went Along With Oslo Accords Because It Would Make 'The Jews... Leave Palestine Like Rats Abandoning A Sinking Ship'

The ‘Oslo Diaries’ and Yasser Arafat’s trunk

Was Arafat in good faith when he signed it, or was this another Hudna on the Arab side, following on the footsteps of what Mohammad had done with the Jewish Tribe of Khaybar in the 7th Century as the article below suggests?

Tactical Hudna and Islamist Intolerance

Is there any chance of making both sides return to the ideas of the Accords and eventually follow them to the conclusion they were meant to bring when they were first signed?

What do the experts say?

What do you say?
Actually 60's much was achieved,from both sides,I have read these silly quotations attributed to Arafat all Zionist Inspired Bullshit....anyhow the reason these Peace talks came to a shuddering halt was because that Great Jew Prime Minister Rabin was Assassinated by a Zionist Stooge...at the time Rabin and Peres and Arafat were making progress,noting Rabin was not only Prime Minister but also Chief of Staff of the Israeli Armed Forces and he more than anyone understood the Schism between the Palis and Israelis...But the Zionists were having NONE of it, hence they Murdered him and progress for peace halted there.

Today Rabin is vilified by the Zionist Trash(as per their normal modus-operandi) but I thought then as I do now that Rabin and Peres were two outstanding Jews

They make todays Zionist Politicians look like what they are...A complete bag of Shit

The important and Interesting thing was at the time WAS,both the peoples wanted PEACE...but the Zionists didn't and still don't because they are Hateful in every sense of the word.....given without predudice...steven,60's try to understand your petty flame throwing and silly comments towards the Palestinians is poor of you,and with reasoning,you just do not have to be...st

I read a lot about the Oslo Accords and both sides have their take on it. Especially as to why it has not succeeded.

The questions are:

What are the advantages of keeping the Accords alive for each side, good or bad?
What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

Many decades later, there are a few articles which possibly point to the reason why the Accords seem to not have succeeded in bringing a Peace Treaty between Palestinians and Israelis, as negotiations did between Israelis, Egyptians and Jordanians before it, or any kind of peace at all.

Was Arafat in good faith when he signed it, or was this another Hudna on the Arab side, following on the footsteps of what Mohammad had done with the Jewish Tribe of Khaybar in the 7th Century as the article below suggests?

Is there any chance of making both sides return to the ideas of the Accords and eventually follow them to the conclusion they were meant to bring when they were first signed?

What do the experts say?

What do you say?
Actually 60's much was achieved,from both sides,I have read these silly quotations attributed to Arafat all Zionist Inspired Bullshit....anyhow the reason these Peace talks came to a shuddering halt was because that Great Jew Prime Minister Rabin was Assassinated by a Zionist Stooge...at the time Rabin and Peres and Arafat were making progress,noting Rabin was not only Prime Minister but also Chief of Staff of the Israeli Armed Forces and he more than anyone understood the Schism between the Palis and Israelis...But the Zionists were having NONE of it, hence they Murdered him and progress for peace halted there.

Today Rabin is vilified by the Zionist Trash(as per their normal modus-operandi) but I thought then as I do now that Rabin and Peres were two outstanding Jews

They make todays Zionist Politicians look like what they are...A complete bag of Shit

The important and Interesting thing was at the time WAS,both the peoples wanted PEACE...but the Zionists didn't and still don't because they are Hateful in every sense of the word.....given without predudice...steven,60's try to understand your petty flame throwing and silly comments towards the Palestinians is poor of you,and with reasoning,you just do not have to be...st
That's demented diatribe.
Oslo never worked because an independent Palestinian state was never their goal, it's all about the return of the Caliphate:

Arafat: "We want one Arab state from Morocco to Yemen"

Last edited:

Are they still controlling Sinai?

They gave the whole lot back, remember?

Even parts of the Golan.

• Bethlehem is only several hundred meters from southern Jerusalem. On December 21, 1995, Israel officially handed Bethlehem over to Palestinian rule.
  • Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin rejected the request of the city’s Christian mayor, Elias Freij, who urged him to refrain from handing over the city to the Palestinian Authority because he was concerned about the fate of the Christians in Bethlehem. Today, Christians comprise only 20% of the city’s population.
  • Israeli security forces have entered Bethlehem repeatedly since September 2000. Before the IDF and Israel Security Agency (ISA) entered Bethlehem, Jerusalem was struck by waves of terror emanating from the Palestinian-controlled city that killed and wounded hundreds of Israelis.
  • When the Palestinians had exclusive responsibility for security in Bethlehem, Palestinian snipers sat on the rooftops and shot at soldiers and Jewish visitors to Rachel’s Tomb.
  • As a result of its restored freedom of operation in Bethlehem, Israel thwarted a plot to assassinate then-Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman in 2014, along with major suicide bombings planned for Jerusalem. Mortars were discovered, and the infrastructure for manufacturing rockets intended to strike Jerusalem was dismantled.
  • What happened in Bethlehem after the Oslo Peace Accords was representative of the other districts in the Palestinian Authority. In the 15 years that preceded the Oslo Accords, 270 Israelis were murdered by Palestinians. During the 15 years that followed the accords, close to 1,500 Israelis were killed.
  • When the IDF and ISA were physically present in an area, the frequency of terror attacks decreased. When Israel relied upon the Palestinian Authority, the frequency of terror attacks increased.

(full article online)

Bethlehem after Oslo: Terror Spiked in Israel's Absence

The questions are:

What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

What do the experts say?

What do you say?

Oslo never worked because an independent Palestinian state was never their goal, it's all about the return of the Caliphate:

Its the foundation of the problem and its only partly religious. Arab lands.

The questions are:

What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

What do the experts say?

What do you say?

"60's try to understand your petty flame throwing and silly comments towards the Palestinians is poor of you,and with reasoning,you just do not have to be...steve"

hey, what's wrong with "silly comments towards the palestinians" when directed at the palestinian terrorists?

nothing. screw them....

you should be glad for them...[the <pali> terrorists that don't exist "today" ] ....be glad that...with all the military might israel has over the non-existent terrorists [lol] .....that they don't get pummeled for life...that they don't flatten the joint....capisce?

everybody

The questions are:

What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

What do the experts say?

What do you say?

I will give confirmation to my honest post #26...Thanks Ry,your reply is,well,Silly really...steve

The questions are:

What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

What do the experts say?

What do you say?

"60's try to understand your petty flame throwing and silly comments towards the Palestinians is poor of you,and with reasoning,you just do not have to be...steve"

hey, what's wrong with "silly comments towards the palestinians" when directed at the palestinian terrorists?

nothing. screw them....

you should be glad for them...[the <pali> terrorists that don't exist "today" ] ....be glad that...with all the military might israel has over the non-existent terrorists [lol] .....that they don't get pummeled for life...that they don't flatten the joint....capisce?

everybody
YAWN

The questions are:

What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

What do the experts say?

What do you say?

nothing. screw them....

everybody
YAWN

I was wondering about what pearls of wisdom you were going to impart today.

And I wasn't disappointed.

The questions are:

What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

What do the experts say?

What do you say?

nothing. screw them....

everybody
YAWN

LOL,well what did you expect,truely...st

The questions are:

What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

What do the experts say?

What do you say?

nothing. screw them....

everybody
YAWN

Your usual dribble

The questions are:

What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

What do the experts say?

What do you say?

nothing. screw them....

everybody
YAWN

tired....? [....of your claims about non-existent palestinian terrorists - omg, g.a.L!).....

nothing. screw them....

everybody
YAWN

Your usual dribble
Well how could such a HATEFUL person like you ever understand...I'll take dribble over your Shit anytime

The questions are:

What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

What do the experts say?

What do you say?

nothing. screw them....

everybody
YAWN

tired....? [....of your claims about non-existent palestinian terrorists - omg, g.a.L!).....

I think I could have sweet Dreams with Mindie but I'd pretend sleep with you...if you get my drift,she is far more circumspect for a start

Last edited:

The questions are:

What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

What do the experts say?

What do you say?

nothing. screw them....

everybody
You need a formal education,you actually are pretty good with your posts but have this thing about words I USE...ie SILLY in this case Member,look be original like I am

Last edited:

Forum List

Back