All About the Oslo Accords

I read a lot about the Oslo Accords and both sides have their take on it. Especially as to why it has not succeeded.

The questions are:

What was the Oslo Accords supposed to achieve?
What was each side's role in it?
What, if anything has each side achieved since it was signed?
What are the advantages of keeping the Accords alive for each side, good or bad?
Was it done in good faith by both sides?
What was it like before the Accords?
What is it like now?
Is it best to keep it as is, or put an end to it?
What would be the consequences of ending it for each side?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

Many decades later, there are a few articles which possibly point to the reason why the Accords seem to not have succeeded in bringing a Peace Treaty between Palestinians and Israelis, as negotiations did between Israelis, Egyptians and Jordanians before it, or any kind of peace at all.

Senior Palestinian Journalist: Arafat Told Me He Went Along With Oslo Accords Because It Would Make 'The Jews... Leave Palestine Like Rats Abandoning A Sinking Ship'

The ā€˜Oslo Diariesā€™ and Yasser Arafatā€™s trunk

Was Arafat in good faith when he signed it, or was this another Hudna on the Arab side, following on the footsteps of what Mohammad had done with the Jewish Tribe of Khaybar in the 7th Century as the article below suggests?

Tactical Hudna and Islamist Intolerance

Is there any chance of making both sides return to the ideas of the Accords and eventually follow them to the conclusion they were meant to bring when they were first signed?

What do the experts say?

What do you say?
I say "Palestinians need a State as well."

"60's try to understand your petty flame throwing and silly comments towards the Palestinians is poor of you,and with reasoning,you just do not have to be...steve"

hey, what's wrong with "silly comments towards the palestinians" when directed at the palestinian terrorists?

nothing. screw them....

you should be glad for them...[the <pali> terrorists that don't exist "today" ] ....be glad that...with all the military might israel has over the non-existent terrorists [lol] .....that they don't get pummeled for life...that they don't flatten the joint....capisce?

everybody
YAWN

I was wondering about what pearls of wisdom you were going to impart today.

And I wasn't disappointed.
LOL,well what did you expect,truely...st

Your usual dribble
Well how could such a HATEFUL person like you ever understand...I'll take dribble over your Shit anytime

How could such a Moronic delusional ā€œ personā€ like you ever make sense? You donā€™t and you never will

I read a lot about the Oslo Accords and both sides have their take on it. Especially as to why it has not succeeded.

The questions are:

What are the advantages of keeping the Accords alive for each side, good or bad?
What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

Many decades later, there are a few articles which possibly point to the reason why the Accords seem to not have succeeded in bringing a Peace Treaty between Palestinians and Israelis, as negotiations did between Israelis, Egyptians and Jordanians before it, or any kind of peace at all.

Senior Palestinian Journalist: Arafat Told Me He Went Along With Oslo Accords Because It Would Make 'The Jews... Leave Palestine Like Rats Abandoning A Sinking Ship'

Was Arafat in good faith when he signed it, or was this another Hudna on the Arab side, following on the footsteps of what Mohammad had done with the Jewish Tribe of Khaybar in the 7th Century as the article below suggests?

Is there any chance of making both sides return to the ideas of the Accords and eventually follow them to the conclusion they were meant to bring when they were first signed?

What do the experts say?

What do you say?
Actually 60's much was achieved,from both sides,I have read these silly quotations attributed to Arafat all Zionist Inspired Bullshit....anyhow the reason these Peace talks came to a shuddering halt was because that Great Jew Prime Minister Rabin was Assassinated by a Zionist Stooge...at the time Rabin and Peres and Arafat were making progress,noting Rabin was not only Prime Minister but also Chief of Staff of the Israeli Armed Forces and he more than anyone understood the Schism between the Palis and Israelis...But the Zionists were having NONE of it, hence they Murdered him and progress for peace halted there.

Today Rabin is vilified by the Zionist Trash(as per their normal modus-operandi) but I thought then as I do now that Rabin and Peres were two outstanding Jews

They make todays Zionist Politicians look like what they are...A complete bag of Shit

The important and Interesting thing was at the time WAS,both the peoples wanted PEACE...but the Zionists didn't and still don't because they are Hateful in every sense of the word.....given without predudice...steven,60's try to understand your petty flame throwing and silly comments towards the Palestinians is poor of you,and with reasoning,you just do not have to be...st

"60's try to understand your petty flame throwing and silly comments towards the Palestinians is poor of you,and with reasoning,you just do not have to be...steve"

hey, what's wrong with "silly comments towards the palestinians" when directed at the palestinian terrorists?

nothing. screw them....

you should be glad for them...[the <pali> terrorists that don't exist "today" ] ....be glad that...with all the military might israel has over the non-existent terrorists [lol] .....that they don't get pummeled for life...that they don't flatten the joint....capisce?

everybody
You need a formal education,you actually are pretty good with your posts but have this thing about words I USE...ie SILLY in this case Member,look be original like I am

[/QUOTE]
You need a formal education,you actually are pretty good with your posts but have this thing about words I USE...ie SILLY in this case Member,look be original like I am[/QUOTE]

" You need a formal education,you actually are pretty good with your posts
but have
this thing about words I USE...ie SILLY in this case Member..."

b.r.b -. have to go find that "silly" post.....<hv no idea which thread i read "today" in...but, i'll look around> (so i can show you it's not [silly] mate)...why are all our posts silly....you said in the post: jihadists/hamass/terrorists don't exist there "today" - i was like, is he kidding?? what was that all about ? ? ohhhh, wait............are you one of those confused ones: terrorist vs a resistor..... is it the "silly" word terrorist you don' like, and prefer...resistor?

"Member, look be original like I am..."

The questions are:

What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

What do the experts say?

What do you say?
Actually 60's much was achieved,from both sides,I have read these silly quotations attributed to Arafat all Zionist Inspired Bullshit....anyhow the reason these Peace talks came to a shuddering halt was because that Great Jew Prime Minister Rabin was Assassinated by a Zionist Stooge...at the time Rabin and Peres and Arafat were making progress,noting Rabin was not only Prime Minister but also Chief of Staff of the Israeli Armed Forces and he more than anyone understood the Schism between the Palis and Israelis...But the Zionists were having NONE of it, hence they Murdered him and progress for peace halted there.

Today Rabin is vilified by the Zionist Trash(as per their normal modus-operandi) but I thought then as I do now that Rabin and Peres were two outstanding Jews

They make todays Zionist Politicians look like what they are...A complete bag of Shit

The important and Interesting thing was at the time WAS,both the peoples wanted PEACE...but the Zionists didn't and still don't because they are Hateful in every sense of the word.....given without predudice...steven,60's try to understand your petty flame throwing and silly comments towards the Palestinians is poor of you,and with reasoning,you just do not have to be...st

nothing. screw them....

everybody
You need a formal education,you actually are pretty good with your posts but have this thing about words I USE...ie SILLY in this case Member,look be original like I am

You need a formal education,you actually are pretty good with your posts but have this thing about words I USE...ie SILLY in this case Member,look be original like I am[/QUOTE]

but have

b.r.b -. have to go find that "silly" post.....<hv no idea which thread i read "today" in...but, i'll look around> (so i can show you it's not [silly] mate)...why are all our posts silly....you said in the post: jihadists/hamass/terrorists don't exist there "today" - i was like, is he kidding?? what was that all about ? ? ohhhh, wait............are you one of those confused ones: terrorist vs a resistor..... is it the "silly" word terrorist you don' like, and prefer...resistor?

[/QUOTE]
Rabin knew,Peres knew,Arafat knew...but the Zionists knew nothing but IGNORANCE that IS WHY...THEY ASSASSINATED THE PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL and DEFENCE MINISTER Rabin...the Dogs

The questions are:

What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

What do the experts say?

What do you say?

nothing. screw them....

everybody

but have

[/QUOTE]
YAWN, DECEPTOR ZIONIST YOU ARE,YOU LIE,YOU ARE A SILLY ZIONIST GIRL

The questions are:

What is it like now?
Where did it go wrong?
etc, etc

What do the experts say?

What do you say?

nothing. screw them....

everybody

but have

[/QUOTE]
YAWN, DECEPTOR ZIONIST YOU ARE,YOU LIE,YOU ARE A SILLY ZIONIST GIRL[/QUOTE]

shut up .... creep...........

Your usual dribble
Well how could such a HATEFUL person like you ever understand...I'll take dribble over your Shit anytime

How could such a Moronic delusional ā€œ personā€ like you ever make sense? You donā€™t and you never will
Well you would say that,as per your Delusional Zionist Cult Mantra...you see you can run your mouth off...but cannot hide...from the facts or me for that matter...Viva Jews and Palestinians BUT SAY NO...TO ZIONISM and its plethera of Terrorists,folk like Jews they just Despise Zionist Terrorists,something you just cannot comprehend...SADLY

Your usual dribble

Well you would say that,as per your Delusional Zionist Cult Mantra...you see you can run your mouth off...but cannot hide...from the facts or me for that matter...Viva Jews and Palestinians BUT SAY NO...TO ZIONISM and its plethera of Terrorists,folk like Jews they just Despise Zionist Terrorists,something you just cannot comprehend...SADLY
"Viva Jews and Palestinians" ?

You mean Jews and Arabs. Or Jews and Muslims.

No to Zionism, which has existed long before a single Arab, much less a Muslim, put foot in the Land of Israel?

Never !!!! Why???
Because it is the return of our land into our hands, being sovereign over OUR land from the endless invaders who have passed through OUR LAND.

It is exactly as if the Aboriginals got themselves, legally, any of their land ancient land back and became sovereign over it.

It would be THEIR Zionism, or whichever name of the special place, land they have always loved and it has always been theirs.

Long before those pesky Europeans came and told them that they could not have freedom on their own ancient homeland ever again.

Your usual dribble

No to Zionism, which has existed long before a single Arab, much less a Muslim, put foot in the Land of Israel?

Never !!!! Why???
Because it is the return of our land into our hands, being sovereign over OUR land from the endless invaders who have passed through OUR LAND.

It is exactly as if the Aboriginals got themselves, legally, any of their land ancient land back and became sovereign over it.

It would be THEIR Zionism, or whichever name of the special place, land they have always loved and it has always been theirs.

Long before those pesky Europeans came and told them that they could not have freedom on their own ancient homeland ever again.
Such inaccuracy,bordering Insanity

Firstly Real Jews and Palestinians are Semitic People as both have direct Lineage to Abraham

Secondly Palestinians are Christian,Muslim & Coptic

Thirdly Zionism was created in the 1890's by an Athiest,Gay Jew(fact)

It was never YOUR Land because you were NEVER the Original People of this Land(fact) moreover you deserted this "Land" in the Roman Period

There were over 1600 independent groups of Aboriginals throughout Australia when Cook arrived...they do have Land in Australia

Get a grip of REALITY...steve ps Why do the words PESKY CONVERT ZIONISTS suddenly come to mind 60's

Last edited:
Your usual dribble

Never !!!! Why???

Firstly Real Jews and Palestinians are Semitic People as both have direct Lineage to Abraham

It was never YOUR Land because you were NEVER the Original People of this Land(fact) moreover you deserted this "Land" in the Roman Period

There were over 1600 independent groups of Aboriginals throughout Australia when Cook arrived...they do have Land in Australia

Get a grip of REALITY
No, Liq,

The Muslim (only) saying goes like this:
"Jews and Arabs are cousins"

But they are really not.

Imagine it taking 2400 years for one Arab to borrow Abraham and all the Patriarchs and Matriarchs of Judaism to bolster any claims in Islam.

That is what happened.

It only took 2400 years for one Arab to decide that they were "descendants " of Abraham?

Oh, me or my. There is a sure reason for it, and it is not what you posted.

Your ignorance about Zionism is abundant. It was not created in 1890. Brush up on it. It is older than both Islam and Christianity.

I am so happy that the Europeans did after all "give" many of the aboriginal tribes their own lands. All the land, basically, the Europeans wanted nothing with, as it was mostly desert?

Also brush about about "Jews deserted their land in the Roman period".

It sounds very odd, especially since both the Byzantine and the Muslims found plenty of Jews on their own ancient homeland by the time they invaded and took over.

Your usual dribble

Never !!!! Why???

Get a grip of REALITY
Just one more question:

Do you have anything to contribute to the topic of this thread, which is about the Oslo Accords, or will it be more and more and more about how "evil" the Zionists are?

Never !!!! Why???

Get a grip of REALITY
Just one more question:

Do you have anything to contribute to the topic of this thread, which is about the Oslo Accords, or will it be more and more and more about how "evil" the Zionists are?

There is nobody home. Consider the source. Ask who this ā€œ Gay Athiest Jewā€ is and there will be no response.
Wait.... How can you be Jewish ( or any religion) and an Atheist?

Never !!!! Why???

Get a grip of REALITY
Just one more question:

There is nobody home. Nothing but an. :asshole: When asked who this ā€œ Athiest Gay Activistā€ is there is no response. How can one have a religion and be an Athiest? :auiqs.jpg:

Never !!!! Why???

Get a grip of REALITY
Just one more question:

There is nobody home. Consider the source. Ask who this ā€œ Gay Athiest Jewā€ is and there will be no response.
Wait.... How can you be Jewish ( or any religion) and an Atheist?

Never !!!! Why???

Get a grip of REALITY
Just one more question:

There is nobody home. Nothing but an. :asshole: When asked who this ā€œ Athiest Gay Activistā€ is there is no response. How can one have a religion and be an Athiest? :auiqs.jpg:
He was both...read Zionist History,it's all there DUMBSKOFF

Never !!!! Why???

Get a grip of REALITY
Just one more question:

Only what I said That the Zionist Terrorists Assassinated the Israeli Prime Minister and Military Chief of Staff Mr Rabin...This fact you cannot squirm out of ..Such Hateful Zionists

Never !!!! Why???

Get a grip of REALITY
No, Liq,

But they are really not.

Imagine it taking 2400 years for one Arab to borrow Abraham and all the Patriarchs and Matriarchs of Judaism to bolster any claims in Islam.

That is what happened.

It only took 2400 years for one Arab to decide that they were "descendants " of Abraham?

Your ignorance about Zionism is abundant. It was not created in 1890. Brush up on it. It is older than both Islam and Christianity.

I am so happy that the Europeans did after all "give" many of the aboriginal tribes their own lands. All the land, basically, the Europeans wanted nothing with, as it was mostly desert?

It sounds very odd, especially since both the Byzantine and the Muslims found plenty of Jews on their own ancient homeland by the time they invaded and took over.
Keep Dreaming,Dreaming is for those who sleep...steve...you cannot in all Morality Defend the Indefensable(The Zionist Terrorists) but keep trying,you realise NOBODY LISTENS TO YOU ANY MORE,OR YOUR COHORTS 60's...Zionism is on the Nose Worldwide these days so cut the Propaganda supporting this Dreadful Cult...Ta...steven

Never !!!! Why???

Get a grip of REALITY
No, Liq,

But they are really not.

That is what happened.

Sorry but it was the Arabs who gave Jews safety in these areas because the Christians of Espana,mainly...were trying to eliminate the Jews and Moors of Spain...come on 60's tell the truth...this safety allowed the Jewish population to increase and Grow during this period...I think the Jews at the time were grateful.shame today you despise what the Arabs did....YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE OF THEM...You should be ashamed but that is what Zionist Brain Washing has done to you...just make you forget...your ancestors would be spinning in their graves,may they RIP...at your Arrogant Attitude you have today but they were REAL JEWS not just some convert NON JEW from who knows where ...Central Asia I would imagine...DO YOU KNOW YOUR REAL ANCESTORY 60's...I thought not...I can...steve

Terrorists....cohorts.....on the nose......dreadful cult.....

You are just too funny, steve......way too funny.....

just like all the other Christian and Muslims who have to change the nature of Zionism and Judaism to feel good about themselves.

Just another student of hatred towards Jews who learned his lesson well.:1peleas:

Terrorists....cohorts.....on the nose......dreadful cult.....

You are just too funny, steve......way too funny.....

just like all the other Christian and Muslims who have to change the nature of Zionism and Judaism to feel good about themselves.

Just another student of hatred towards Jews who learned his lesson well.:1peleas:
So You Sayeth,for what that's worth,now you are being SILLY,get back to me anytime when your brain is locked back in normal mode...Regards steve ps I don't hate Semitic Jews just the Zionist Terrorists,and terrorists like ISIS... they are completely different as You well know

Last edited:

Forum List

Back