Aliens

ALIEN: By contrast, an "alien" is generally understood to be a foreigner -- a person who comes from a foreign country -- who does not owe allegiance to our country.

Definitions Alien Immigrant Illegal Alien Undocumented Immigrant

whatever. but you support terrorism. who can get past that. I guess, i can't & don't know where you're coming from.

you defend them. have i imagined how you feel about them in your posts ?
Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda crap?

Again, there are many countries who consider Hamas a terrorist organization. The reason being that they are one. You really have trouble accepting the truth Tinmore.

...and there are many countries that don't consider Hamas a terrorist organisation.

ALIEN: By contrast, an "alien" is generally understood to be a foreigner -- a person who comes from a foreign country -- who does not owe allegiance to our country.

whatever. but you support terrorism. who can get past that. I guess, i can't & don't know where you're coming from.

....said the Hamas pimp terrorist spokesperson. :rofl:
Ooooooo, terrorists.

Quick, hide under the bed. :lol::lol::lol:

Google

1. Hamas is designated as a terrorist organization by the European Union,Canada, Israel, Japan, and the United States. Australia and the United Kingdom have designated the military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, as a terrorist organization. The organization is banned in Jordan.
There's a reason for that Tinmore. They use and have used common terrorist tactics.

You refer to them as a resistance movement ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :cuckoo: ). What specific acts of Hamas would you refer to as being resistance?

Any and all attacks against the Zionist Israeli security forces and their supporters and collaborators, just as in WW2 when the various European resistance movements against the Nazis carried out similar attacks. Had the French, Dutch or Polish Resistance fired rockets into Germany, they would have been praised for their ingenuity, it's all a matter of perpective.

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

1. Hamas is designated as a terrorist organization by the European Union,Canada, Israel, Japan, and the United States. Australia and the United Kingdom have designated the military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, as a terrorist organization. The organization is banned in Jordan.
There's a reason for that Tinmore. They use and have used common terrorist tactics.

You refer to them as a resistance movement ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :cuckoo: ). What specific acts of Hamas would you refer to as being resistance?
So what were Jewish/Zionist Terrorists 1940 onwards...................do/doing......you got it you fool>>>>>>>>>>>>.........uncommon Terrorist Acts,at the time.....BUT NOW THE NORM....when you make a Post Toasty...I propose that in future YOU PUT YOUR BRAIN INTO GEAR...BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH......it makes you look So Stupid when you don't..just sayin..steve.....SADLY YOU TERRORIST ZIONISTS HAVE TAUGHT THE REST OF THE WORLD ABOUT TERRORISM.....but you stand there as if you are one of the Moral Innocents...You make me laugh.......YOU ARE THE WORST OF THE WORST TERRORISTS......YOU ARE ZIONISTS......

As usual, all you have is another delusional rant which has absolutely nothing to do with my post. Then you have the audacity to tell me to use my brain when I post?
A bit of advice Steve, don't use the internet when you are off your meds. You're welcome.

"SADLY YOU TERRORIST ZIONISTS HAVE TAUGHT THE REST OF THE WORLD ABOUT TERRORISM"

Nah, that would be your Muslim friends who commit terrorist acts every single day. YOU ARE A NAZI
GET AS MANIC-ANGRY AS YOU LIKE BUT I HIM THELIQ......GOTCHA AGAIN........"ZIONISTS" THE WORLDS ORIGINAL TERRORISTS,AND BY FAR THE WORST....LIVE WITH IT AND YOUR GUILTINESS...........

So what about Islamic terrorism as far back as the 7C then, or is that not counted in your fantasy world of Jew hatreds

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

So what were Jewish/Zionist Terrorists 1940 onwards...................do/doing......you got it you fool>>>>>>>>>>>>.........uncommon Terrorist Acts,at the time.....BUT NOW THE NORM....when you make a Post Toasty...I propose that in future YOU PUT YOUR BRAIN INTO GEAR...BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH......it makes you look So Stupid when you don't..just sayin..steve.....SADLY YOU TERRORIST ZIONISTS HAVE TAUGHT THE REST OF THE WORLD ABOUT TERRORISM.....but you stand there as if you are one of the Moral Innocents...You make me laugh.......YOU ARE THE WORST OF THE WORST TERRORISTS......YOU ARE ZIONISTS......

Defending unarmed Jewish women and children from islamonazi scum. They never instigated attacks on muslim terrorist scum, but they met them face on and beat the crap out of them. They are still doing the same today and that is why you hate the Jews so much. And not one thing to do with Zionism, and so you islamonazi scum try and spread LIES and LIBELS until gullible fools start believing
GUILTINESS.....AS ALWAYS...YOUR MANIC-MADNESS SHINING THROUGH YET AGAIN DISGUSTING TERROR MERCHANT OF NORTH LONDON

600 miles out old chap, keep trying. A clue I can see the North sea and the North Yorks moors from my house.

So it is you that is terror merchant of Oz as you will go to any extremes to defend islamonazi terrorism

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

Defending unarmed Jewish women and children from islamonazi scum. They never instigated attacks on muslim terrorist scum, but they met them face on and beat the crap out of them. They are still doing the same today and that is why you hate the Jews so much. And not one thing to do with Zionism, and so you islamonazi scum try and spread LIES and LIBELS until gullible fools start believing
GUILTINESS.....AS ALWAYS...YOUR MANIC-MADNESS SHINING THROUGH YET AGAIN DISGUSTING TERROR MERCHANT OF NORTH LONDON

600 miles out old chap, keep trying. A clue I can see the North sea and the North Yorks moors from my house.

So it is you that is terror merchant of Oz as you will go to any extremes to defend islamonazi terrorism

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

Any and all attacks against the Zionist Israeli security forces and their supporters and collaborators, just as in WW2 when the various European resistance movements against the Nazis carried out similar attacks. Had the French, Dutch or Polish Resistance fired rockets into Germany, they would have been praised for their ingenuity, it's all a matter of perpective.

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

And now the laws and rules are different, so you are trying to blame the Jews for the attacks. IT IS NOW ILLEGAL TO TARGET CIVILIANS and this is what hamas is doing, so the world should give them a taste of their own medicine and drop whizz-bangs on them

Again, there are many countries who consider Hamas a terrorist organization. The reason being that they are one. You really have trouble accepting the truth Tinmore.

...and there are many countries that don't consider Hamas a terrorist organisation.

Mostly islamonazi ones, which makes their input invalid

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

And now the laws and rules are different, so you are trying to blame the Jews for the attacks. IT IS NOW ILLEGAL TO TARGET CIVILIANS and this is what hamas is doing, so the world should give them a taste of their own medicine and drop whizz-bangs on them
IT IS NOW ILLEGAL TO TARGET CIVILIANS​

Thank you for bringing this up. Unlike what happened in places like Australia and the US, it is now illegal to acquire territory by force and has been since before Israel drove the Palestinians out of their homes at the point of a gun and moved in foreign settlers.

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

Hamas' weapons are incapable of "targeting" civilians; only the Zionist's weapons have that capability.

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

IT IS NOW ILLEGAL TO TARGET CIVILIANS​

Thank you for bringing this up. Unlike what happened in places like Australia and the US, it is now illegal to acquire territory by force and has been since before Israel drove the Palestinians out of their homes at the point of a gun and moved in foreign settlers.

It is not illegal to evict enemies of the state that have attacked you, and the Palestinians joined the arab league armies when they attacked Israeli women and children. And could you link to the actual law that say's it is illegal to acquire your own sovereign land by force, remember the LoN mandate of Palestine of 1923 that handed control and sovereignty to the Jews of Jewish Palestine............

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

Hamas' weapons are incapable of "targeting" civilians; only the Zionist's weapons have that capability.

So Iranian grad missiles are not capable of targeting civilians, IED's are not capable of targeting civilians, anti tank missiles are not capable of targeting civilians, depleted uranium rounds fired from a semi automatic are not apable of targeting civilians. Do you the rest of the weapons used by hamas that can target civilians, until we are down to qassams that have been designated a prohibited weapon

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

As usual, all you have is another delusional rant which has absolutely nothing to do with my post. Then you have the audacity to tell me to use my brain when I post?
A bit of advice Steve, don't use the internet when you are off your meds. You're welcome.

"SADLY YOU TERRORIST ZIONISTS HAVE TAUGHT THE REST OF THE WORLD ABOUT TERRORISM"

Nah, that would be your Muslim friends who commit terrorist acts every single day. YOU ARE A NAZI
GET AS MANIC-ANGRY AS YOU LIKE BUT I HIM THELIQ......GOTCHA AGAIN........"ZIONISTS" THE WORLDS ORIGINAL TERRORISTS,AND BY FAR THE WORST....LIVE WITH IT AND YOUR GUILTINESS...........

So what about Islamic terrorism as far back as the 7C then, or is that not counted in your fantasy world of Jew hatreds

What Islamic terrorism would that be in 7 AD? The war against the Byzantine Romans (who were Christians)? Was the Christians conquest of the New World Christian terrorism?

Google

What Islamic terrorism would that be in 7 AD? The war against the Byzantine Romans (who were Christians)? Was the Christians conquest of the New World Christian terrorism?

Read the Koran and hadiths about your own history

Not just Israel's is it, as Egypt, Jordan and Saudi also claim that hamas is a terrorist group

"Saudi Arabia" -- in their case,

the old saying applies,

"it takes one ("terrorist"/sponsor) to know one."

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

Whass’ up Sherlock…..

Quite the Englishman, aren’t we ole’ bean? (and your bloke, steve he did say "whilst." )....

I can just see you…

whilst twirling your mustache, and snickering.

"600 miles out old chap, keep trying…."

"I can see the North sea…"

"...and the North Yorks moors...
from my house"

I have some favorite movies with a lot of English-speaking people in them:

Have you seen::

Rebecca (’40)

The Invisible Man (’33)

American Werewolf in London (’81)

Time Bandits (’81)

Dial ‘M’ For Murder (’54)

European Vacation (80’s)

A Hard Days Night (’64)

Help (’65)

Classics. Maybe ‘youse’ over there by the moors would like American Werewolf in London !

cheerio, lad….

Google

Whass’ up Sherlock…..

Quite the Englishman, aren’t we ole’ bean? (and your bloke, steve he did say "whilst." )....

I can just see you…

from my house"

Rebecca (’40)

The Invisible Man (’33)

Time Bandits (’81)

European Vacation (80’s)

A Hard Days Night (’64)

Help (’65)

Classics. Maybe ‘youse’ over there by the moors would like American Werewolf in London !

cheerio, lad….

We had enough with Dracula don't cha' know, and his coffin can still be seen in the ruins of Whitby Abbey

Whass’ up Sherlock…..

I can just see you…

from my house"

Rebecca (’40)

The Invisible Man (’33)

Time Bandits (’81)

European Vacation (80’s)

A Hard Days Night (’64)

Help (’65)

cheerio, lad….

We had enough with Dracula don't cha' know, and his coffin can still be seen in the ruins of Whitby Abbey

Proof, if any were needed that Phoney lives in his own little fantasy world. :rolleyes:

Ooooooo, terrorists.

Google

So Iranian grad missiles are not capable of targeting civilians, IED's are not capable of targeting civilians, anti tank missiles are not capable of targeting civilians, depleted uranium rounds fired from a semi automatic are not apable of targeting civilians. Do you the rest of the weapons used by hamas that can target civilians, until we are down to qassams that have been designated a prohibited weapon

The key word here is "targeting", get it?

Whass’ up Sherlock…..

I can just see you…

from my house"

Rebecca (’40)

The Invisible Man (’33)

Time Bandits (’81)

European Vacation (80’s)

A Hard Days Night (’64)

Help (’65)

cheerio, lad….

Proof, if any were needed that Phoney lives in his own little fantasy world. :rolleyes:

So now you are an expert on Whitby and Dracula

images

I have laid in Dracula`s grave at Whitby Abbey and had the 3 white resident ducks follow me around after feeding them. The ducks even followed me into a ...

Google

The key word here is "targeting", get it?

I do but it seems that you don't as hamas uses many weapons that are targeted at Israeli children, and the ones that cant are designated under International Law as prohibited weapons.
But why let such a little thing as this steer you away from your Jew Hatred and Nazi Anti Semitism

Forum List

Back