Alicia Keys......Demonstrates left wing Moronic vapidity

She's ghetto. This is what Democrats appeal to, that's why they want to flood our country with every low life on the planet.
Of course. Democrats have to appeal to their free shit base in order to keep getting elected.
How many that vote Democrat get welfare? How many people that vote GOP get welfare? Don't leave out the independent voters...
More than half.
Are you implying that democrats are not champions of the welfare state?
But when the political lens shifts from partisanship to ideology, the participation gap vanishes. Self-described political conservatives were no more likely than liberals or moderates to have received food stamps (17% for each group), according to the survey.
The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

If people want freedom from freedom of speech, they can move to Iran, Russia or China.
yeah..check this out...These libs sure are champions of the First Amendment.
Conservative writer Ben Shapiro: University invoking 'rioters' veto' nixing speaking gig | Fox News
DePaul Vice President of Facilities Operations Bob Janis wrote to the chapter in an email, "Given the experiences and security concerns that some other schools have had with Ben Shapiro speaking on their campuses, DePaul cannot agree to allow him to speak on our campus at this time."

Shapiro told Fox News' "The Kelly File," "What I love most about this situation is that they don't even say that what I'm saying is so terrible. Instead, what they say is that because I've been met with violence at other campuses, this raises security concerns. So in other words, they can't keep their own students from assaulting people... basically, we now have the rioters' veto."
Conservative writer Ben Shapiro: University invoking 'rioters' veto' nixing speaking gig | Fox News

Yeah that's disgusting.......people.need to listen to others...the left is so retarded
Eh, shit happens..

No it's an orchestrated effort to turn colleges into Nazi youth centers....no disagreement allowed...hitler would be proud of these people.
You sure do like to abuse the word Nazi...Along with many other folks.........

I know celebrities and musicians have a right to voice their opinions like anyone else, but they should really stick to what they're good at. :)

They're good at using their talent and clout in support of causes they agree with. The better question is why do Republicans have no celebrities or musicians willing to stand up for them?

I know celebrities and musicians have a right to voice their opinions like anyone else, but they should really stick to what they're good at. :)

They're good at using their talent and clout in support of causes they agree with. The better question is why do Republicans have no celebrities or musicians willing to stand up for them?

Because they are rotten human beings (or some of them anyways).

Oh the drama. Another black singer says something and Republicans demand safe spaces
Black areas have gun control....it doesn't work...Democrats have been pushing this for 100 + years....at first it was to let the Klan lynch without reprisal......and it worked
100 years ago the KKK was populated by repubs and democrats...
No, they were populated by Democrats, and their purpose was to intimidate Republicans. Why would Republicans want to be part of that?

Maybe if white people were given an actual forum to express their feelings there would be less of that

6358790723614334462017214124_giphy%20(8).gif

Those poor whites, living in the shadows
More fascist, racist shit on here to draw smart white people away from the Democrats. I love it.

If a baby gif makes you walk away from political ideas......bye. You werent down from the start
Who is backing away?

I intend to use you and other idiots to obliterate this idea that white people are de-facto racists and non-whites "don't have the power" to be.

You are the one running as fast as you can from progressive values.

I'm black, you can't use me as an example of why WHITES AREN'T racist goofball
I am using you as an example of how Democats hate white people.

As a racist black person who votes Democrat you are actually the perfect candidate.

6358790723614334462017214124_giphy%20(8).gif

Those poor whites, living in the shadows
More fascist, racist shit on here to draw smart white people away from the Democrats. I love it.

If a baby gif makes you walk away from political ideas......bye. You werent down from the start
Who is backing away?

I intend to use you and other idiots to obliterate this idea that white people are de-facto racists and non-whites "don't have the power" to be.

You are the one running as fast as you can from progressive values.

I'm black, you can't use me as an example of why WHITES AREN'T racist goofball
I am using you as an example of how Democats hate white people.

As a racist black person who votes Democrat you are actually the perfect candidate.

Oh dear! What will I ever do against internet accusations! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back