Alicia Keys......Demonstrates left wing Moronic vapidity

Maybe if white people were given an actual forum to express their feelings there would be less of that

6358790723614334462017214124_giphy%20(8).gif

Those poor whites, living in the shadows
More fascist, racist shit on here to draw smart white people away from the Democrats. I love it.

If a baby gif makes you walk away from political ideas......bye. You werent down from the start
Who is backing away?

I intend to use you and other idiots to obliterate this idea that white people are de-facto racists and non-whites "don't have the power" to be.

You are the one running as fast as you can from progressive values.

Yep, you libs sure have your heroes....
"Until we deal with gun control in America...we cannot claim to be the home of the brave."
This is what you get when you libs trot out ignorant living in a bubble celebrities to represent your side.
Let this bitch strap on a 100 lb O2 cylinder and gear and rush into a burning building.
Let her spend 13 weeks in basic training that the very people she dismisses must endure
in order to protect the blanket of freedom that allows her to make such outrageous and insulting statements.
Singer Alicia Keys Delivers The Most Ignorant Statement Of The DNC | The Sean Hannity Show

oh really, mister simpleton...? :itsok:

all citizens need to go thru military combat missions in order to have an opinion?

so tell us, what's your excuse for the millions of guys like mark kelly who share alicia keys' opinion?

Thank you, everyone. I speak to you tonight as the proud son of two New Jersey cops; as a veteran of 39 combat missions during Operation Desert Storm and of 25 years in the United States Navy. And as a former NASA astronaut who flew four missions to space.

My decades as a pilot, military officer, and astronaut gave me a unique perspective. From above, I saw our country at its best. I also saw humanity at its worst. I saw us lead an international coalition against the illegal invasion of Kuwait. I also saw the devastating human effects of war itself.

From orbit, I saw our planet as a perfect blue marble. But I also saw shrinking glaciers and rainforests. At war and in space, I saw American leadership on display. But I was always frustrated to return to a country that struggles to address some of our biggest problems here at home.

Just as Hillary is prepared to defend America, our values, and our freedom, Hillary is ready to take on one of our country’s greatest moral failures here on our soil: the gun violence that is tearing so many of our communities apart.

We have to do better — and Hillary knows we can. Hillary knows that we save lives by doing more to keep guns out of the wrong hands. We know that as President she’ll do the responsible thing: She’ll stand up to the Washington gun lobby that works to protect the shameful status quo.

So if you want our legacy to be that we left our kids and grandkids a country with less gun violence — not more — then we need to make Hillary our President!

Gabby Giffords & Mark Kelly - 2016 DNC Speech - 2016 Democratic National Convention

If his opinion is that what Hillary is doing would keep guns out of the wrong hands, he needs to be tested to make sure he didn't have period of oxygen deprivation while in space.

I agree that guns need to be kept out of the hands of those that should't have them. What Hillary wants and what he supports won't do it.

I've asked many that believe like he does on this forum alone a question. I had a gun stolen from my locked vehicle while sitting on my private property. What law that Hillary supports would provide a background check on that thief that stole it?

I'm not sure why I should give rats ass what any entertainer thinks.. I mean, they're notorious for saying stupid shit. A LOT of them.
But you see Democrats are too stupid to know not to listen to these morons because many of these "entertainers" later become Democrat operatives on shit channels like CNN and MSNBC.

Maybe if white people were given an actual forum to express their feelings there would be less of that

6358790723614334462017214124_giphy%20(8).gif

Those poor whites, living in the shadows
More fascist, racist shit on here to draw smart white people away from the Democrats. I love it.

If a baby gif makes you walk away from political ideas......bye. You werent down from the start
Who is backing away?

I intend to use you and other idiots to obliterate this idea that white people are de-facto racists and non-whites "don't have the power" to be.

You are the one running as fast as you can from progressive values.

I'm black, you can't use me as an example of why WHITES AREN'T racist goofball

I'm not sure why I should give rats ass what any entertainer thinks.. I mean, they're notorious for saying stupid shit. A LOT of them.
But you see Democrats are too stupid to know not to listen to these morons because many of these "entertainers" later become Democrat operatives on shit channels like CNN and MSNBC.
img-Celebrities-at-the-RNC.jpg

What was that?
None of those people are appearing regularly for political commentary.

You stupid fucks gave Al Sharpton his own show.

Scott Baio Opened your convention. You were saying?
Who gives a shit you hypocritical dick. Let me know how you feel about that arrogant bitch preaching about gun control (which always means confiscation and banning guns with you fucking marxists) while she lives with all of her wealth behind walls in a private guarded community.

You know what? Don't tell me. Go blow it out of your ass.

I Said what I said... I didn't watch, so I have no clue what he said. If was stupid, then well, whatever. It's fucking Chachi.

A underwear model spoke at your convention. Hypocrite says what?

Jesus.. what is wrong is wrong with you? I Never said anything other than it's a bunch of celebrities, who cares what they say. Chachi's opinions have as much credence to me as Alicia Key's.

God almighty. Are you this dense in real life? I'm not defending anyone, nor condemning anyone. I'm basically saying, "who fucking cares"?

Who gives a shit you hypocritical dick. Let me know how you feel about that arrogant bitch preaching about gun control (which always means confiscation and banning guns with you fucking marxists) while she lives with all of her wealth behind walls in a private guarded community.

You know what? Don't tell me. Go blow it out of your ass.

Who gives a shit? Soggy does :dev3:

I Said what I said... I didn't watch, so I have no clue what he said. If was stupid, then well, whatever. It's fucking Chachi.

Jesus.. what is wrong is wrong with you? I Never said anything other than it's a bunch of celebrities, who cares what they say. Chachi's opinions have as much credence to me as Alicia Key's.

God almighty. Are you this dense in real life? I'm not defending anyone, nor condemning anyone. I'm basically saying, "who fucking cares"?

So this isnt a democrat thing like you said? Wow, backpeddling is so unlike you:dev2:

What was that?

duggarwalker.png

What was that?

duggarwalker.png
Nobody even knows or cares about this meeting.

You are a failure.

So this isnt a democrat thing like you said? Wow, backpeddling is so unlike you:dev2:

Where did I say it is a "Democrat thing"?

All I ever said is basically "who cares"?

Forum List

Back