Alicia Keys......Demonstrates left wing Moronic vapidity

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
Yep, you libs sure have your heroes....
"Until we deal with gun control in America...we cannot claim to be the home of the brave."
This is what you get when you libs trot out ignorant living in a bubble celebrities to represent your side.
Let this bitch strap on a 100 lb O2 cylinder and gear and rush into a burning building.
Let her spend 13 weeks in basic training that the very people she dismisses must endure in order to protect the blanket of freedom that allows her to make such outrageous and insulting statements.
Singer Alicia Keys Delivers The Most Ignorant Statement Of The DNC | The Sean Hannity Show

Oh the drama. Another black singer says something and Republicans demand safe spaces
Nope. That's you fuckers.

We're just laughing our asses off at you.

laughing.gif.cf.gif

Oh the drama. Another black singer says something and Republicans demand safe spaces
Safe spaces? That is the exclusive province of you lefties.
Keys is WRONG. Her comments indecent.
But you as a lib have no right or wrong compass. You will continue to circle the wagons. Dismissed

"Until we deal with gun control in America...we cannot claim to be the home of the brave."
This is what you get when you libs trot out ignorant living in a bubble celebrities to represent your side.
Let this bitch strap on a 100 lb O2 cylinder and gear and rush into a burning building.
Let her spend 13 weeks in basic training that the very people she dismisses must endure
in order to protect the blanket of freedom that allows her to make such outrageous and insulting statements.
Singer Alicia Keys Delivers The Most Ignorant Statement Of The DNC | The Sean Hannity Show

oh really, mister simpleton...? :itsok:

all citizens need to go thru military combat missions in order to have an opinion?

so tell us, what's your excuse for the millions of guys like mark kelly who share alicia keys' opinion?

Thank you, everyone. I speak to you tonight as the proud son of two New Jersey cops; as a veteran of 39 combat missions during Operation Desert Storm and of 25 years in the United States Navy. And as a former NASA astronaut who flew four missions to space.

My decades as a pilot, military officer, and astronaut gave me a unique perspective. From above, I saw our country at its best. I also saw humanity at its worst. I saw us lead an international coalition against the illegal invasion of Kuwait. I also saw the devastating human effects of war itself.

From orbit, I saw our planet as a perfect blue marble. But I also saw shrinking glaciers and rainforests. At war and in space, I saw American leadership on display. But I was always frustrated to return to a country that struggles to address some of our biggest problems here at home.

Just as Hillary is prepared to defend America, our values, and our freedom, Hillary is ready to take on one of our country’s greatest moral failures here on our soil: the gun violence that is tearing so many of our communities apart.

We have to do better — and Hillary knows we can. Hillary knows that we save lives by doing more to keep guns out of the wrong hands. We know that as President she’ll do the responsible thing: She’ll stand up to the Washington gun lobby that works to protect the shameful status quo.

So if you want our legacy to be that we left our kids and grandkids a country with less gun violence — not more — then we need to make Hillary our President!

Gabby Giffords & Mark Kelly - 2016 DNC Speech - 2016 Democratic National Convention

Let her spend 13 weeks in basic training that the very people she dismisses must endure
in order to protect the blanket of freedom that allows her to make such outrageous and insulting statements.

all citizens need to go thru military combat missions in order to have an opinion?

so tell us, what's your excuse for the millions of guys like mark kelly who share alicia keys' opinion?

Thank you, everyone. I speak to you tonight as the proud son of two New Jersey cops; as a veteran of 39 combat missions during Operation Desert Storm and of 25 years in the United States Navy. And as a former NASA astronaut who flew four missions to space.

My decades as a pilot, military officer, and astronaut gave me a unique perspective. From above, I saw our country at its best. I also saw humanity at its worst. I saw us lead an international coalition against the illegal invasion of Kuwait. I also saw the devastating human effects of war itself.

From orbit, I saw our planet as a perfect blue marble. But I also saw shrinking glaciers and rainforests. At war and in space, I saw American leadership on display. But I was always frustrated to return to a country that struggles to address some of our biggest problems here at home.

Just as Hillary is prepared to defend America, our values, and our freedom, Hillary is ready to take on one of our country’s greatest moral failures here on our soil: the gun violence that is tearing so many of our communities apart.

We have to do better — and Hillary knows we can. Hillary knows that we save lives by doing more to keep guns out of the wrong hands. We know that as President she’ll do the responsible thing: She’ll stand up to the Washington gun lobby that works to protect the shameful status quo.

So if you want our legacy to be that we left our kids and grandkids a country with less gun violence — not more — then we need to make Hillary our President!

Gabby Giffords & Mark Kelly - 2016 DNC Speech - 2016 Democratic National Convention

He'll change it and say soldiers need to play the piano to have an opinion. Full circle of stupid

She's ghetto. This is what Democrats appeal to, that's why they want to flood our country with every low life on the planet.

Who said anything implying that?
Idiot......
Hillary isn't going to stand up for anything except her own self interest.
How you cannot recognize a person who is owned and operated by their benefactors is a mystery.
But, you're a true believing left wing loon.....You'd vote for a piece of dog shit if a (D) followed it's name.

He'll change it and say soldiers need to play the piano to have an opinion. Full circle of stupid
For the last four days, the full circle of stupid has been occupying the Wells Fargo Center

Safe spaces? That is the exclusive province of you lefties. Keys is WRONG. Her comments indecent. But you as a lib have no right or wrong compass. You will continue to circle the wagons. Dismissed
If safe spaces are the exclusive province of lefties, why are you dismissing people when you hear something you don't like?

Safe spaces? That is the exclusive province of you lefties. Keys is WRONG. Her comments indecent. But you as a lib have no right or wrong compass. You will continue to circle the wagons. Dismissed
If safe spaces are the exclusive province of lefties, why are you dismissing people when you hear something you don't like?
I dismiss statements that are obviously false and made for the sole purpose of eliciting a predetermined response.

I dismiss statements that are obviously false and made for the sole purpose of eliciting a predetermined response.
OK, pajama boy. Don't get upset. :laugh2:

Thanks for demonstrating that you don't have a clue what "safe spaces" are.

Conservatives need their safe spaces, like the Republican Convention in Cleveland which they deemed a gun-free zone. I guess they didn't see many 'good guys with guns' coming to the convention and they were scared. So they provided a safe space.

Thanks for demonstrating that you don't have a clue what "safe spaces" are.
I know what they are. The closet where wingnuts hide and cry whenever Obama and Hillary are on the tube getting standing ovations. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back