Alexei's Navalny's widow’s profile on the X social media platform suspended

She was on it for nearly a week.
This seems an odd action for a self proclaimed "free speech absolutist". Maybe its only for some sorts of free speech ?
Musk banned her? Got a link for this wild claim, or are you just one of those conspiracy theorists?

X social media platform restores account of Navalny’s widow, Yulia Navalnaya, after brief suspension​

The X social media platform on Tuesday restored the account of Yulia Navalnaya, the widow of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, after a brief suspension.

It was not immediately clear why Navalnaya’s account was suspended in the first place.

Navalny’s Anti-Corruption Foundation had tagged Elon Musk in a post to ask “exactly which rules were violated” by Navalnaya. Accounts of Navalny’s allies, such as spokesperson Kira Yarmysh, did not appear to have been affected.

Upon contacting the X press team, CNBC received an automated response of “Busy now, please check back later.”

Musk feeling the heat?

X social media platform restores account of Navalny’s widow, Yulia Navalnaya, after brief suspension​

The X social media platform on Tuesday restored the account of Yulia Navalnaya, the widow of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, after a brief suspension.

It was not immediately clear why Navalnaya’s account was suspended in the first place.

Navalny’s Anti-Corruption Foundation had tagged Elon Musk in a post to ask “exactly which rules were violated” by Navalnaya. Accounts of Navalny’s allies, such as spokesperson Kira Yarmysh, did not appear to have been affected.

Upon contacting the X press team, CNBC received an automated response of “Busy now, please check back later.”

Musk feeling the heat?

More than likely some Russian accounts spammed complaints against her and the automated moderation protocols suspended her.

Looks like it's been fixed.

Well, not so much missed it but understand you're repeating a lie. You should try to live up to your moniker and think for yourself for once instead of uncritically believing what RWM spews.
It isn't a lie. They tried to do it and failed but were constantly contacting social media to report what they believed to be misinformation. The government should not be doing this.

Must be a dilemma for them.

Hate Musk, but continue to drive that Tesla and save the Earth.
Why do you think that would be a problem? Musk seems to be a partasan hack, but his electric cars aren't bad. I met George Jones. He was one of the biggest ass holes I have ever met. I still love his music, though. .

As if you could ever afford one. lol
Most everyone can afford one.
It's the batteries, you would have to have $$$ in the bank for.

Tesla Battery Replacement Cost: How Much Should I Pay?

1708441702173.png

way.com
https://www.way.com › Home › Car Talk › Tesla
The most basic battery replacement for a Tesla costs between $5,000 and $20,000. This depends on the Tesla model you own. Replacing a Tesla battery in a Model S ...

What bank would give people a loan for BATTERIES?

Most everyone can afford one.
It's the batteries, you would have to have $$$ in the bank for.

Tesla Battery Replacement Cost: How Much Should I Pay?

View attachment 905341
way.com
https://www.way.com › Home › Car Talk › Tesla
The most basic battery replacement for a Tesla costs between $5,000 and $20,000. This depends on the Tesla model you own. Replacing a Tesla battery in a Model S ...

What bank would give people a loan for BATTERIES?

Most everyone? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back