Alexandria Ocasio-Scary boasts about her social media skills when asked about Trump ...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Liberal freshman lawmaker Alexandria Ocasio-Scary claims President Donald Trump hasn't attacked her on Twitter yet because 'maybe he thinks that he's met his match.' The Democratic lawmaker and Republican president are social media fire houses in their respective corners of the political world but Trump, who is not shy about blasting his rivals on Twitter, has yet to send any shots Ocasio-Scary's way. 'I'm not sure,' she told The Hollywood Reporter of not being a Trump target. 'I think as nuts as this guy is, one thing he does have an expertise in media and branding and marketing. And I think, I don't know, maybe he thinks that he's met his match.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

trump-ocasio-cortez-racist.png

You are obsessed with her and Fox news, and I as a Dem have barely thought about her, but the right is obsessed with her.

Liberal freshman lawmaker Alexandria Ocasio-Scary claims President Donald Trump hasn't attacked her on Twitter yet because 'maybe he thinks that he's met his match.' The Democratic lawmaker and Republican president are social media fire houses in their respective corners of the political world but Trump, who is not shy about blasting his rivals on Twitter, has yet to send any shots Ocasio-Scary's way. 'I'm not sure,' she told The Hollywood Reporter of not being a Trump target. 'I think as nuts as this guy is, one thing he does have an expertise in media and branding and marketing. And I think, I don't know, maybe he thinks that he's met his match.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

trump-ocasio-cortez-racist.png
Ocasio represents her district well. They are mostly a bunch of crazy liberal assholes that think government will take care of them. They also agree that stealing is moral and should be legal.

The shallowness of the immature liberal. Its about "marketing and branding".

Will we ever see another Henry Clay or Daniel Webster?

Well you know, I fapped to Hillary a couple times too, back in '95.

Bob Hillary with the red lipstick in the aqua. Milfy Sexay!

You are obsessed with her and Fox news, and I as a Dem have barely thought about her, but the right is obsessed with her.
Yes, we know Penny...you DON'T THINK!

Not about her, I do not have her constantly on my brain like you seem to.
ocasio-cortez-open-borders.jpg

She is the DemonRAT gift that keeps on giving!

She sure does and boy is she ever good for a laugh.

The gift that just keeps on giving. LMAO.

Yes, we know Penny...you DON'T THINK!

Not about her, I do not have her constantly on my brain like you seem to.
ocasio-cortez-open-borders.jpg

She is the DemonRAT gift that keeps on giving!

She sure does and boy is she ever good for a laugh.

The gift that just keeps on giving. LMAO.

She's like watching a trainwreck in slow motion.

The good news is, we only have to deal with her for ten years.
The bad news is that's when she says the world will end.

Forum List

Back