Bull Ring Alex. V Lucy Hamilton

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
I would like to debate Lucy Hamilton on why she feels it is appropriate to force herself on other posters over their objections. To invade their space with unwarranted insults and remarks after being told to stay away.

In society we have appropriate patterns of conduct and behavior such as: in a social setting when one party tells another person to stay away the other person should to listen and respect those wishes as that is the “right” of all individuals especially when it comes to a more private and personal means of communication . To do otherwise is aberrant behavior and over the course of several instances has all the characteristics of the follow:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

To the best of my recollection out history as posters is as follows: You came on to USMB I saw that you were being called names like NAZI and killer and being ganged up on. I did not think that was fair so I defended and supported you, I did my best to make you feel welcome.

Then one dark and fateful day I asked you a valid question: I requested that you explain a post you made. You seemed to consult others on the open board then made a determination that you would place me on ignore.

It appears that someone told you I was “sad” you placed me on ignore. Again you made a determination that I was not “sad” and stated as much.

Yesterday you once again commented about you placing me on ignore, but this time commenting on the substance of my posts as if you could read them.

This morning over my objections you started to and continued to post harassing and nasty messages in my profile. You have used your ignore “powers” to abuse, follow, harangue, harass, castigate and enflame a situation where I have clearly respected your choices.

Which now brings forth the issue(s) I would like to debate with you:

Whether "no" should mean "no" in every context. Trampling over people’s boundaries, despite their discomfort and /or objection, undermines the idea of your own self respect, respect for the rights of others, the integrity of this message board.

It is important to note that your mastery of the English language is quite remarkable. In fact, I work almost exclusively with people who have terminal degrees, as I have, and we all agree that demonstrably you possess the skill of a well educated and highly experienced English language wordsmith. Therefore please dispense with the confusion “at will” tactic that you seem to slip into and fall out like a snake that sheds his skin when asked a direct, albeit, uncomfortable question.

I would like to debate Lucy Hamilton on why she feels it is appropriate to force herself on other posters over their objections. To invade their space with unwarranted insults and remarks after being told to stay away.

In society we have appropriate patterns of conduct and behavior such as: in a social setting when one party tells another person to stay away the other person should to listen and respect those wishes as that is the “right” of all individuals especially when it comes to a more private and personal means of communication . To do otherwise is aberrant behavior and over the course of several instances has all the characteristics of the follow:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

To the best of my recollection out history as posters is as follows: You came on to USMB I saw that you were being called names like NAZI and killer and being ganged up on. I did not think that was fair so I defended and supported you, I did my best to make you feel welcome.

It appears that someone told you I was “sad” you placed me on ignore. Again you made a determination that I was not “sad” and stated as much.

Yesterday you once again commented about you placing me on ignore, but this time commenting on the substance of my posts as if you could read them.

This morning over my objections you started to and continued to post harassing and nasty messages in my profile. You have used your ignore “powers” to abuse, follow, harangue, harass, castigate and enflame a situation where I have clearly respected your choices.

Whether "no" should mean "no" in every context. Trampling over people’s boundaries, despite their discomfort and /or objection, undermines the idea of your own self respect, respect for the rights of others, the integrity of this message board.

It is important to note that your mastery of the English language is quite remarkable. In fact, I work almost exclusively with people who have terminal degrees, as I have, and we all agree that demonstrably you possess the skill of a well educated and highly experienced English language wordsmith. Therefore please dispense with the confusion “at will” tactic that you seem to slip into and fall out like a snake that sheds his skin when asked a direct, albeit, uncomfortable question.

You have a fucking nerve, Alexandra. What about MY rights you fool?

Trampling over people’s boundaries, despite their discomfort and /or objection

Yes exactly like I've had to put with for MONTHS, despite me telling certain peoples repeatedly to leave me alone and them REFUSING to do so.

respect for the rights of others

Everyone has rights, except what me? You must agree as you are now SUPPORTING the ones I've been wishing to fuck off and leave me alone. What a hypocrite you are Alexandra, or are you on your period today?

the integrity of this message board.

What, the use of the word "integrity" coming from you is a complete nerve, you have no "integrity" now Alexandra, not since you slithered into the cesspit with all those who stalk and gang-up and Troll threads that I might be in with the SPECIFIC INTENT on calling me increasingly disgusting names.

You can stick your fake and quasi-compliments were the sun don't shine Alexandra, what a two-faced little woman you are.

In society we have appropriate patterns of conduct and behavior such as: in a social setting when one party tells another person to stay away the other person should to listen and respect those wishes as that is the “right” of all individuals

EXCEPT when it's ME that is happening to right Alexandra? I have for more than a MONTH specifically told certain peoples to STOP stalking me from thread to thread and they ALL have refused....so apparently I have NO rights, but you and EVERYONE else do? I've also told them to stop lying and spreading ugly slurs, again, they've refused to do this.

I write the above in a different colour and bolded print, just so you can read it correctly, as you illustrated much earlier you have reading comprehension problems.

especially when it comes to a more private and personal means of communication .

I don't think the Comments Section is private and personal, considering anyone on the forum can READ comments in the Comments Section....I never sent a PM, which would be private and personal....I was up front and honest and posted what I posted about your disturbing personality changes in the Comments Section so anyone could read them IF they wished.

To do otherwise is aberrant behavior and over the course of several instances has all the characteristics of the follow:

What, I have History and Politics degree, sorry would you prefer I pretend that I'm a Bimbo, you seem to prefer Bimbo's Alexandra.

Absolute 100% horsecrap.

Absolute 100% horsecrap.

Absolute 100% nonsense.

Absolute 100% crap.

You are now basically laughable.

You are now very laughable.

You are completely idiotic with this.

Whatever.

"Then one dark and fateful day I asked you a valid question: I requested that you explain a post you made. You seemed to consult others on the open board then made a determination that you would place me on ignore."

This was in a thread, where suddenly someone mention Ethel and Julius Rosenberg and said "what were they?"

So I correctly respond with "they were Traitors"

You respond with "they were American citizens"

I say to you "yes but they were Traitors, yes?"

YOU WERE ASKED THAT QUESTION BY ME THREE TIMES AND YOU WERE UNABLE TO AGREE WITH ME.

FACT: The Rosenberg's were tried and convicted for Treason and were thus Executed as Traitors.

I gave up on you and put you on Ignore, you had no problem agreeing with me in another thread that the Swedish Government were Traitors....but for curious reasons, were unable, despite being asked three times to accept The Rosenberg's were Traitors.

What are you a Communist Alexandra.

Oh and let Skye fight her own battle that she dug the hole for....let's face it that's why you've started this, you're MEGA frustrated that you CAN'T post in my One on One thread because you and most people with any intelligence know that she hasn't the intellectual ability to do it herself.

So, I've answered EVERYTHING you asked....now PM Skye and tell her to get her ass into the One on One I have for her.

I have answered everything you posed, I will have NO further answers as there's nothing to discuss.

Then one dark and fateful day I asked you a valid question: I requested that you explain a post you made. You seemed to consult others on the open board then made a determination that you would place me on ignore.

Wow Alexandra, you have Carla Danger thanking you, must feel GREAT to have the endorsement of someone as "intelligent" as Carla :rolleyes-41:

• Banned

Yes exactly like I've had to put with for MONTHS, despite me telling certain peoples repeatedly to leave me alone and them REFUSING to do so.

Everyone has rights, except what me? You must agree as you are now SUPPORTING the ones I've been wishing to fuck off and leave me alone. What a hypocrite you are Alexandra, or are you on your period today?

What, the use of the word "integrity" coming from you is a complete nerve, you have no "integrity" now Alexandra, not since you slithered into the cesspit with all those who stalk and gang-up and Troll threads that I might be in with the SPECIFIC INTENT on calling me increasingly disgusting names.

You can stick your fake and quasi-compliments were the sun don't shine Alexandra, what a two-faced little woman you are.

In society we have appropriate patterns of conduct and behavior such as: in a social setting when one party tells another person to stay away the other person should to listen and respect those wishes as that is the “right” of all individuals

EXCEPT when it's ME that is happening to right Alexandra? I have for more than a MONTH specifically told certain peoples to STOP stalking me from thread to thread and they ALL have refused....so apparently I have NO rights, but you and EVERYONE else do? I've also told them to stop lying and spreading ugly slurs, again, they've refused to do this.

I write the above in a different colour and bolded print, just so you can read it correctly, as you illustrated much earlier you have reading comprehension problems.

especially when it comes to a more private and personal means of communication .

I don't think the Comments Section is private and personal, considering anyone on the forum can READ comments in the Comments Section....I never sent a PM, which would be private and personal....I was up front and honest and posted what I posted about your disturbing personality changes in the Comments Section so anyone could read them IF they wished.

To do otherwise is aberrant behavior and over the course of several instances has all the characteristics of the follow:

What, I have History and Politics degree, sorry would you prefer I pretend that I'm a Bimbo, you seem to prefer Bimbo's Alexandra.

Absolute 100% horsecrap.

Absolute 100% horsecrap.

Absolute 100% nonsense.

Absolute 100% crap.

Whatever.

"Then one dark and fateful day I asked you a valid question: I requested that you explain a post you made. You seemed to consult others on the open board then made a determination that you would place me on ignore."

This was in a thread, where suddenly someone mention Ethel and Julius Rosenberg and said "what were they?"

YOU WERE ASKED THAT QUESTION BY ME THREE TIMES AND YOU WERE UNABLE TO AGREE WITH ME.

FACT: The Rosenberg's were tried and convicted for Treason and were thus Executed as Traitors.

I gave up on you and put you on Ignore, you had no problem agreeing with me in another thread that the Swedish Government were Traitors....but for curious reasons, were unable, despite being asked three times to accept The Rosenberg's were Traitors.

Oh and let Skye fight her own battle that she dug the hole for....let's face it that's why you've started this, you're MEGA frustrated that you CAN'T post in my One on One thread because you and most people with any intelligence know that she hasn't the intellectual ability to do it herself.

So, I've answered EVERYTHING you asked....now PM Skye and tell her to get her ass into the One on One I have for her.

I have answered everything you posed, I will have NO further answers as there's nothing to discuss.
Of course there is plenty to discuss. By the very fact that you have chosen to avoid having any real discussion about the issue I have raised. For example, your post, "you seem to prefer Bimbo's Alexandra". Is an attempt to derail and misdirect. It is this behavior that I captured in my OP.

Avoidance by trick is distasteful and not very efficient, but to attempt to undermine and bully by intimidation, inveigling or embarrassment is more the hallmark the type of individual I described in my op where you seem to have a sense of entitlement that everyone is suppose to fall to your whims and fantasies or you will make them pay a certain price. At USMB, for example, it is when you use the ignore feature as a weapon.

We are far from finished with these issues and your continued aberrant and questionable behavior brings forth more serious and complex questions.

• Banned

Wow Alexandra, you have Carla Danger thanking you, must feel GREAT to have the endorsement of someone as "intelligent" as Carla :rolleyes-41:
Once again you seem to think the rules were made for others. It is you and I; not Carla, you and I. Nor is it about how you wish to belittle others in a part of the forum where they cannot respond.

Your conduct and content speaks to points:

Of my OP.

Absolute 100% horsecrap.

Absolute 100% horsecrap.

Absolute 100% nonsense.

Absolute 100% crap.

Whatever.

Of course there is plenty to discuss. By the very fact that you have chosen to avoid having any real discussion about the issue I have raised. For example, your post, "you seem to prefer Bimbo's Alexandra". Is an attempt to derail and misdirect. It is this behavior that I captured in my OP.

Avoidance by trick is distasteful and not very efficient, but to attempt to undermine and bully by intimidation, inveigling or embarrassment is more the hallmark the type of individual I described in my op where you seem to have a sense of entitlement that everyone is suppose to fall to your whims and fantasies or you will make them pay a certain price. At USMB, for example, it is when you use the ignore feature as a weapon.

We are far from finished with these issues and your continued aberrant and questionable behavior brings forth more serious and complex questions.

Who do you think you are Alexandra, do you think you're Jung?

I'll tell you what, I'll make further posts here in this thread WHEN Skye gets her ass into my One on One and provides PROOF, 100% PROOF to back up what she says.

So when Skye sufficiently answers my questions, I'll meet you back here in your thread, until then have a good day Alexandra.

Oh and Alexandra, remember Skye has a very distinctive posting style, let's call it....Bimbo ala Gin & Tonic x 10....so Alexandra if you write the stuff for her and tell her to copy and paste it in my thread, OR if ANY of her little Elves does, remember Alexandra, unlike Skye, I have intelligence, so I'll know straight away that Skye hasn't written the stuff.

Once again you seem to think the rules were made for others. It is you and I; not Carla, you and I. Nor is it about how you wish to belittle others in a part of the forum where they cannot respond.

Of my OP.

Skye ass to my One on One or NO more discussion here with you. Period.

Don't think Alexandra I don't know why you've posted all of this, it's Deflection, to deflect attention off Skye.

Hey Alexandra,

The Bimbo rated your post a Winner, even though she hasn't the intelligence to EVEN understand it being a Bimbo not to mention a psychotic moron.

But I want you to PM her Alexandra and get her in MY One on One, because Alexandra you afterall WANT ME to have some sort of "discussion" with you in your thread don't you Alexandra, you nutty little woman you.

So go on do the PM. You see I'm not afraid off stuff like the Bimbo, I have confidence in my intellectual abilities.

• Banned

Hey Alexandra,

The Bimbo rated your post a Winner, even though she hasn't the intelligence to EVEN understand it being a Bimbo not to mention a psychotic moron.

But I want you to PM her Alexandra and get her in MY One on One, because Alexandra you afterall WANT ME to have some sort of "discussion" with you in your thread don't you Alexandra, you nutty little woman you.

So go on do the PM. You see I'm not afraid off stuff like the Bimbo, I have confidence in my intellectual abilities.

So we have another attempt at deflection. Clearly you cannot discuss the issue without an emotional outburst.

Just to remind you the main issue is "Whether "no" should mean "no" in every context. Trampling over people’s boundaries, despite their discomfort and /or objection, undermines the idea of your own self respect, respect for the rights of others, the integrity of this message board."

Absolute 100% horsecrap.

Absolute 100% horsecrap.

Absolute 100% nonsense.

Absolute 100% crap.

Whatever.

Listen you nutter, do you have difficulty understanding things? You must because for the umpteenth time I'm telling you:

Get the Bimbo Skye INTO my One on One thread or you and the She-Wolf BOTH STFU.

I want her in MY thread with 100% PROOF of everything I ask for in that thread....I'm willing to let her do this in steps, so let's try the first:

She provides 100% PROOF that I've EVER been a member of that cesspit Stormfront.

So Alexandra you little woman you, throw the stick and get the Bimbo doggy to fetch it....and bring it to my thread.

Hey Alexandra,

So we have another attempt at deflection. Clearly you cannot discuss the issue without an emotional outburst.

Just to remind you the main issue is "Whether "no" should mean "no" in every context. Trampling over people’s boundaries, despite their discomfort and /or objection, undermines the idea of your own self respect, respect for the rights of others, the integrity of this message board."

Get Skye IN my thread you freak. NOW. OR STFU with your bullshit. I see right through YOUR OP and this thread, I'm educated I'm not a low IQ Bimbo remember.

You post this thread because you KNOW Skye CANNOT deal One on One with ANYONE except those who give her rimjobs and praise her. That way thinking doesn't come into it, thinking isn't her forte remember.

Of my OP.

Why don't you take your sanctimonious bullshit to the ones who've ganged-up on me for months, strange you never seemed to worry about all the garbage your babbling about in this thread....oh but dear, I upset the Bimbo or something, and so we now have your utter hypocrisy and sanctimonious bullshit.

I repeat I'm not a Bimbo and you're VERY transparent.

Absolute 100% horsecrap.

Absolute 100% horsecrap.

Absolute 100% nonsense.

Absolute 100% crap.

Whatever.

Listen you nutter, do you have difficulty understanding things? You must because for the umpteenth time I'm telling you:

I want her in MY thread with 100% PROOF of everything I ask for in that thread....I'm willing to let her do this in steps, so let's try the first:

She provides 100% PROOF that I've EVER been a member of that cesspit Stormfront.

So Alexandra you little woman you, throw the stick and get the Bimbo doggy to fetch it....and bring it to my thread.
Again bringing third parties into this discussion. The rules prohibit anyone from commenting in this thread who is not part of the Bull Ring, "ONLY the participants are allowed to debate/participate/comment in the thread" Despite your obvious sense of entitlement you cannot change those rules, as far as I know.

Absolute 100% horsecrap.

Absolute 100% horsecrap.

Absolute 100% nonsense.

Absolute 100% crap.

Whatever.

Again bringing third parties into this discussion. The rules prohibit anyone from commenting in this thread who is not part of the Bull Ring, "ONLY the participants are allowed to debate/participate/comment in the thread" Despite your obvious sense of entitlement you cannot change those rules, as far as I know.

Alexandra the post you wrote for Bimbo to copy and paste in my thread was well written and coherent, which is exactly WHY I knew the Bimbo didn't write it with her distinctive "style"

Alex you must do better with the next copy and paste for her, because my OP asks specifically for proof, first provide proof please that I've ever been on Stormfront.

Thanks.

Hey Alexandra,

Get Skye IN my thread you freak. NOW. OR STFU with your bullshit. I see right through YOUR OP and this thread, I'm educated I'm not a low IQ Bimbo remember.

You post this thread because you KNOW Skye CANNOT deal One on One with ANYONE except those who give her rimjobs and praise her. That way thinking doesn't come into it, thinking isn't her forte remember.

Both your education and class are showcased in the above quote Madam Lucy:thup:

Care to answer the OP?

Hey Alexandra,

Care to answer the OP?

I don't have to PROVE myself to a freak like you OR Psycho Bimbo, my education and class are none of your business, neither is my family, including my children....you and Bimbo and the rest of the ilk mention my children ONE MORE TIME and you'll wish you never had.

What's "class" to you Alexandra? Telling people to "go and die somewhere"? Dragging their children, aged 3 and 10 months in things? Oh yes that's "class" Alexandra, that's the class of the sewer.

Also you have yet to write something for Skye to copy and paste in my thread where she can provide PROOF I've ever been a member of Stormfront.

Also Alexandra I want PROOF of this garbage she babbles that I'm a "man" and the other nonsense she spews about my children and my husband....PROOF OF ALL Alex, come on, step to it, drop everything and get on the case Miss Marple.

You also need to write something for her to copy and paste in my thread so she can pretend to explain telling me to "go away and die somewhere"

So, you'll be a Busy Missy doing this won't you.

My English checker is working great....apart from some commas in the wrong place....I'm not broken, it's flowing English in written word can you notice, this is important to me.

How many languages does Bimbo speak, how many do you? Out of interest....me:

English, Norwegian, Slovenian, Croatian and my native language of course.

Hey Alexandra,

Care to answer the OP?

I don't have to PROVE myself to a freak like you OR Psycho Bimbo, my education and class are none of your business, neither is my family, including my children....you and Bimbo and the rest of the ilk mention my children ONE MORE TIME and you'll wish you never had.

What's "class" to you Alexandra? Telling people to "go and die somewhere"? Dragging their children, aged 3 and 10 months in things? Oh yes that's "class" Alexandra, that;s the class of the sewer.

Also you have yet to write something for Skye to copy and paste in my thread where she can provide PROOF I've ever been a member of Stormfront.

Also Alexandra I want PROOF of this garbage she babbles that I'm a "man" and the other nonsense she spews about my children and my husband....PROOF OF ALL Alex, come on, step to it, drop everything and get on the case Miss Marple.

You also need to write something for her to copy and paste in my thread so she can pretend to explain telling me to "go away and die somewhere"

More attempts at deflection.

You education and class are something you introduced.

Your family and children are something you introduced, I have never mentioned them at all.

You are still avoiding the OP.

Hey Alexandra,

Care to answer the OP?

What's "class" to you Alexandra? Telling people to "go and die somewhere"? Dragging their children, aged 3 and 10 months in things? Oh yes that's "class" Alexandra, that;s the class of the sewer.

Your family and children are something you introduced, I have never mentioned them at all.

Many people who have children mention their children, it's a thing parents do....but it seems the feral females on this forum have decided they can't handle me mentioning my children, so they decided to trash my children using a series of filthy slurs.

How does this fit into your sanctimonious viewpoint Miss Alexandra? Or is it okay because it's me and I upset your weirdo Internet Crush, I've never understood Internet Crushes, too strange, not normal.

Care to answer the OP?

Many people who have children mention their children, it's a thing parents do....but it seems the feral females on this forum have decided they can't handle me mentioning my children, so they decided to trash my children using a series of filthy slurs.

How does this fit into your sanctimonious viewpoint Miss Alexandra? Or is it okay because it's me and I upset your weirdo Internet Crush, I've never understood Internet Crushes, too strange, not normal.

You have been trying to engage me all day in a negative way with your attacks, bullying, threats, invasions into my privacy and stalking. I am trying to talk you down from the ledge you put yourself on with your latest psychotic break. It is apparent that the psychiatrist that you keep referring to currently has his couch occupied by another. We can talk until he is available or this frightful moment your are going through has passed whichever ends soonest. After all what are friends for?:D

BTW can you answer the OP in the meantime.

Hey Alexandra,

Anyhow Alexandra you better change your panties, and then go and formulate some more written responses for Skye to copy and paste in my thread like I said....she hasn't provided the proof I asked for in MY OP....and I'm waiting for ALL the PROOF to be posted, then we can discuss your whatever OP.

Go and get the Stormfront proof now Miss Alexandra and give it to Skye so she can show it to me in my thread....I'll give you a hint, you might find this mission VERY VERY difficult.

It's 11.36pm, so I must go to my bed, but have fun now Miss Alexandra and don't forget to change those panties.

I've laughed so MUCH at YOU and Skye I very nearly wet myself, thank goodness I have the Germanic self-control and thus was able to get to the little girls rooms on time. You two are just too funny and ultimately of course completely pathetic.

Forum List

Back