Bull Ring Alex. V Lucy Hamilton

Discussion in 'The Bull Ring' started by Alex., Mar 31, 2016.

1. Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,264
    Get Skye IN my thread you freak. NOW. OR STFU with your bullshit. I see right through YOUR OP and this thread, I'm educated I'm not a low IQ Bimbo remember.

You post this thread because you KNOW Skye CANNOT deal One on One with ANYONE except those who give her rimjobs and praise her. That way thinking doesn't come into it, thinking isn't her forte remember.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,264
    Why don't you take your sanctimonious bullshit to the ones who've ganged-up on me for months, strange you never seemed to worry about all the garbage your babbling about in this thread....oh but dear, I upset the Bimbo or something, and so we now have your utter hypocrisy and sanctimonious bullshit.

I repeat I'm not a Bimbo and you're VERY transparent.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,502
    Again bringing third parties into this discussion. The rules prohibit anyone from commenting in this thread who is not part of the Bull Ring, "ONLY the participants are allowed to debate/participate/comment in the thread" Despite your obvious sense of entitlement you cannot change those rules, as far as I know.

4. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,264
    Alexandra the post you wrote for Bimbo to copy and paste in my thread was well written and coherent, which is exactly WHY I knew the Bimbo didn't write it with her distinctive "style"

Alex you must do better with the next copy and paste for her, because my OP asks specifically for proof, first provide proof please that I've ever been on Stormfront.

Thanks.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,502
    Both your education and class are showcased in the above quote Madam Lucy:thup:

Care to answer the OP?

6. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,264
    I don't have to PROVE myself to a freak like you OR Psycho Bimbo, my education and class are none of your business, neither is my family, including my children....you and Bimbo and the rest of the ilk mention my children ONE MORE TIME and you'll wish you never had.

What's "class" to you Alexandra? Telling people to "go and die somewhere"? Dragging their children, aged 3 and 10 months in things? Oh yes that's "class" Alexandra, that's the class of the sewer.

Also you have yet to write something for Skye to copy and paste in my thread where she can provide PROOF I've ever been a member of Stormfront.

Also Alexandra I want PROOF of this garbage she babbles that I'm a "man" and the other nonsense she spews about my children and my husband....PROOF OF ALL Alex, come on, step to it, drop everything and get on the case Miss Marple.

You also need to write something for her to copy and paste in my thread so she can pretend to explain telling me to "go away and die somewhere"

So, you'll be a Busy Missy doing this won't you.

My English checker is working great....apart from some commas in the wrong place....I'm not broken, it's flowing English in written word can you notice, this is important to me.

How many languages does Bimbo speak, how many do you? Out of interest....me:

English, Norwegian, Slovenian, Croatian and my native language of course.

• Winner Winner x 3
  7. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,502
    More attempts at deflection.

You education and class are something you introduced.

Your family and children are something you introduced, I have never mentioned them at all.

You are still avoiding the OP.

8. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,264
    Many people who have children mention their children, it's a thing parents do....but it seems the feral females on this forum have decided they can't handle me mentioning my children, so they decided to trash my children using a series of filthy slurs.

How does this fit into your sanctimonious viewpoint Miss Alexandra? Or is it okay because it's me and I upset your weirdo Internet Crush, I've never understood Internet Crushes, too strange, not normal.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,502

You have been trying to engage me all day in a negative way with your attacks, bullying, threats, invasions into my privacy and stalking. I am trying to talk you down from the ledge you put yourself on with your latest psychotic break. It is apparent that the psychiatrist that you keep referring to currently has his couch occupied by another. We can talk until he is available or this frightful moment your are going through has passed whichever ends soonest. After all what are friends for?:D

BTW can you answer the OP in the meantime.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,264

Anyhow Alexandra you better change your panties, and then go and formulate some more written responses for Skye to copy and paste in my thread like I said....she hasn't provided the proof I asked for in MY OP....and I'm waiting for ALL the PROOF to be posted, then we can discuss your whatever OP.

Go and get the Stormfront proof now Miss Alexandra and give it to Skye so she can show it to me in my thread....I'll give you a hint, you might find this mission VERY VERY difficult.

It's 11.36pm, so I must go to my bed, but have fun now Miss Alexandra and don't forget to change those panties.

I've laughed so MUCH at YOU and Skye I very nearly wet myself, thank goodness I have the Germanic self-control and thus was able to get to the little girls rooms on time. You two are just too funny and ultimately of course completely pathetic.

• Winner Winner x 3