Alex Jones

Obviously Parrot was since Gomer Pyle Ollie makes Gomer Pyle look like a genius.:lol::lol::lol:

thats how these agents operate,anytime someone is rushed and in a hurry to post and doesnt have time to check their spelling and makes a mistake because of that,they feel the need to dwell on such a little trivial thing.:lol: their only doing what their handlers pay them to do.lol.

Your posting at libraries and peeling free Wi-Fi off of the local Super 8 explains your "grammar" then doesn't it?

cornyhole ...no one likes you and they all laugh at you....just sayin

I prefer "cacacorn" The yes man robot who repeatedly bows down to his masters on a daily bases, But that's just me. :razz: ~BH

Alex Jones is the worst of the worst. He spouts off SOOOO much B.S. Anyone who thinks that what is says is backed up by facts..............are checking their facts on HIS website. Not a single claim he makes has ever been proven to be fact. He is much more interested in being loud that correct. Just google vidoes of "Alex Jones owned". You will find plenty of examples of him getting put in his place.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry9ILSgVipo]YouTube - ‪ALEX JONES PWNED owned‬‏[/ame]

I like Alex Jones, somewhat, but don't agree with him on some issues. Just like to hear what he has to say. More into Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin. I think Jones is misguided on 9-11 and on terrorism and on supporting Ron Paul. But I agree on the new world order and I like some of his frequent guests like Gerald Celente.

So how do you explain the fact Jones continues to pretend the hijackers are still alive, yet to this day has NEVER attempted to find them or even contact them. IF his bullshit were true, he could instantly disprove the government story but he knows they are dead and they died in the planes. But that doesn't get the ignorant masses to listen to him, buy his books, or watch his videos, so he tells you idiots what you want to hear and you buy it all hook line and sinker. :lol:

So how do you explain the fact Jones continues to pretend the hijackers are still alive, yet to this day has NEVER attempted to find them or even contact them. IF his bullshit were true, he could instantly disprove the government story but he knows they are dead and they died in the planes. But that doesn't get the ignorant masses to listen to him, buy his books, or watch his videos, so he tells you idiots what you want to hear and you buy it all hook line and sinker. :lol:

What's he gonna do look in the Al-Qaeda phone book? It took the U.S. 10 years and trillions of dollars to find the head of Al-Qaeda. They are kinda hard to find.

Last edited:
I see much wailing and gnashing of teeth about Alex Jones in this thread, prolly cause he's not "mainstream" (for whatever that's worth) but you gotta' ask yerself this question:

If you had to choose between these reporters for your daily news, who would you choose?:

Katie Couric
Keith Olberman
Rachell Maddow
Alex Jones

Without a doubt, it's Alex Jones. Not only is Alex intimately familiar with what he reports, he doesn't have a corporate bias one way or the other.

Can you name any other reporters who are like that?

Well the BBC seems to think they're still alive:
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.
His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.
Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.
Explain that one please.

Well the BBC seems to think they're still alive:
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.
His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.
Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.
Explain that one please.

:lol: Sure. Easy. Look at the date. Not ONE credible report of hijackers being alive can be found after September 28th, 2001. Want to know why? Because the list of hijacker NAMES was released on September 12 by the FBI. People with the same names or similar names went to the media to claim they are alive and innocent. Most notably Waleed A. Shehri, a pilot who trained in Florida, claimed he was alive and innocent while living in Morocco. Sounds pretty damning, right? Except the hijacker in question is Waleed M. Shehri, and he wasn't one of the pilots, but the muscle for keeping the passengers under control.

Do YOU think they look alike?

Waleed A. al-Shehri
Waleed_Ahmed_al-Shehri.jpg

Waleed M. al-Shehri
Waleed_al-Shehri.jpg

Last edited:
I see much wailing and gnashing of teeth about Alex Jones in this thread, prolly cause he's not "mainstream" (for whatever that's worth) but you gotta' ask yerself this question:

If you had to choose between these reporters for your daily news, who would you choose?:

Katie Couric
Keith Olberman
Rachell Maddow
Alex Jones

Without a doubt, it's Alex Jones. Not only is Alex intimately familiar with what he reports, he doesn't have a corporate bias one way or the other.

Can you name any other reporters who are like that?

He absolutely has a corporate bias.... to his own corporation. Any time he can sensationalize a story, even to the point of complete ridiculousness, he is helping out his own corporation. It is absolutely amazing to me how people are so blind to this self serving type of reporting.

He absolutely has a corporate bias.... to his own corporation. Any time he can sensationalize a story, even to the point of complete ridiculousness, he is helping out his own corporation. It is absolutely amazing to me how people are so blind to this self serving type of reporting.
Well using that logic I can't believe ANY news source can I?

If it's good enough for a jury to decide a mans fate in a trial based solely upon on one Lawyer arguing his innocence and another Lawyer arguing his guilt, (The ultimate bias if there ever was one) then we can decide for ourselves the truth of any story if we get our info from multiple sources (biased or not) amirite?

Last edited:
Well using that logic I can't believe ANY news source can I?
If you want to take it to extremes, sure. Paranoid delusions can be paralizing. I am just shocked that some people can see the manipulation of the mainstream media, but are completely oblivious to the manupulation of fringe media that just "happens" to be telling them what they want to hear.

Mad Scientist said:
If it's good enough for a jury to decide a mans fate in a trial based solely upon on one Lawyer arguing his innocence and another Lawyer arguing his guilt, (The ultimate bias if there ever was one) then we can decide for ourselves the truth of any story if we get our info from multiple sources (biased or not) amirite?
No, you're not right. In this case, it is the source itself that is on trial. Our sources of information should ALWAYS be held to the highest levels of credibility and honesty with as little bias and spin as possible.

Are you ever going to find a news source free of bias and spin? No, mainly because bias and spin is largely created in our own minds based on our own biases. Someone from the right is going to look at a Fox News article with an obvious spin to the right and PERCEIVE little to no bias or spin. Meanwhile someone on the left reading the same article will end up with their head exploding from all the bias and spin they PERCEIVE in the article.

But in the end, the truth is the truth. Are the hijackers alive? No. Alex Jones doesn't even really believe that piece of bullshit as one can accurately deduce from his actions. Alex Jones is out for Alex Jones. There is nothing wrong with that in my opinion. He makes his living in the same way as the National Enquirer, the Star, or any other supermarket tabloid. He panders to those who want there to be conspiracies and bad guys and plots against humanity. He does a very good job of this. That doesn't make his stories true. It just means there are very gullible and impressionable people out there who want very much to have some kind of validation of their suspicions and paranoid delusions.

Every Alex Jones broadcast I have ever listened to is nothing but fear mongering end-of-the-world stuff. Even his advertisers use the same theme. All they do is sell product, just like everyone else.

AJ is too much for me. So is Rush Limbaugh.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back