Alex Jones on The Alan Colmes Show

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMA8l_GaK4g]YouTube - Alan Colmes Has Alex Jones On His Show 4/10/2009 Part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbV1lp4JKkQ]YouTube - Alan Colmes Has Alex Jones On His Show 4/10/2009 Part 2[/ame]

you have no clue..even the mainstream can not ignore Alex and the guest on his show are very high profile and credible...number one internet radio show...whats hard to believe is you believe your shit...but your ignorance does make you the perfect foil...we need more slack jawed yokels like you...as it highlights the ignorance so well....keep up the good work

Hi EOTS, I love your posts, so entertaining.
I disagree, the mainstream DOES ignore Alex Jones, well except for the entertainment value.
His web site is very entertaining.
I remember when Travis Walton was on his show. Travis is a friend of mine, and a certifiable nut. But I enjoyed the show with him, about 4 years ago I think.
I bring him up, because your posts are what I imagine Travis would post.
BTW-Travis is a friend and we have spent many hours talking and arguing and so on. He may be a nut-job, but I am here to attest to the fact that Travis Walton is good man, a stand up guy and a great trout fisherman.
I would like to point out that in the last 45 years I have seen conspiracy theories come and go, none of them proven and most eventually abandoned.
The part I find hard to believe is how the old film strips and pictures ect from years ago, originally circulated to prove one nut-job theory, have been recycled to prove 'new' conspiracy theories.
I live in Northeast Arizona. This part of the country has a lot of nut-jobs, from Travis and his UFO nuts to white power nuts to polygamist groups. I am here to tell you we all get along just fine because even though most folks in this part of Arizona are very christian and very conservative, live and let live is a priority with almost everyone. Here in NE Az we love our nut-jobs, they are part of the community. You would fit right in EOTS, and if you come, I would gladly rent you a boat at a discount. In fact, I invite you to a day of trout fishing, I think it would be fun to spend the day together talking and arguing, as well as fishing.

Forum List

Back