Hitler Youth Corp

aka520

Apr 2, 2009
'GIVE' creating youth brigades?
Service corps expansion gives opponents shivers
Posted: April 11, 2009
9:25 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh © 2009 WorldNetDaily

Supporters of an Americorps expansion plan pending in Congress laud its efforts to "leverage" federal dollars to boost state, local and other resources to "address national and local challenges," while critics say its fine print secretly would create an "Obama-styled army of community organizers modeled after Saul Alinsky's 'Peoples Organizations.'" So which is it?

In an era in which Congress can approve thousands of pages of legislation spending hundreds of billions of dollars without reading the proposal, there seems to be no definitive answer on what some of the vague language of H.R. 1388 means.

But there is enough in the "GIVE Act," now awaiting a conference committee in Congress after being approved by both the U.S. House and Senate, to cause critics to shiver.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=94373

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, Gibby, still posting that conspiracy theory of yours?! (And WorldNutDaily's)

If the AOL board weren't gone, I'd just trasport all the posts from it to here 'cause ya still got nuttin'.

But had Bush proposed this it would have been a great idea, right?

"Yes," you reply (if you're honest).

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onXd8iH3OVQ[/ame]

Honestly, politics aside.... this is one funny clip.

But had Bush proposed this it would have been a great idea, right?

"Yes," you reply (if you're honest).

The operative word, of course, is "this." Aka's (AKA "Gibby") and WorldNutDaily's notion that "this" is a plot to indoctrinate our youth, a la Hitler's Youth Corps, is flagrantly fallacious.

It's all a plan for Obama's New World Order, since he's a member of the Illuminati, and also the anti-Christ.

Now, what I wish is that someone would start some threads about him sneezing and using a handkerchief instead of a Kleenex, showing that he's NOT a man of the people, because he thinks he's too good for tissue.

:rofl:

Gibby, Gibby, oh, poor Gibby. Gibby, we're not in Kansas anymore. Here, your conspiracy theories are gonna get moved to ...

the Conspiracy Theories forum!

Now, do you believe us?!

I see old rock is here, I will ad this

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

old crock knowingly posted false information in environment under climate change

how can I address old crocks post here, I will have to spend hours looking for the answer like before and than I find out old rock willingly and knowingly posted a false report, not only did old man post the false report but old man had a rebutal ready in case he got found out

this kind of stuff makes me sick, further look at the vile old man says about others, and than we are suppose to take his word and if we dont we get old crokes vile mouth

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/73527-climate-change-the-simple-argument.html

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

That said, Obama says the AmeriCorp will be as strong and better funded than the military.

Dont get me wrong, its simply not about obama, AmeriCorp began under Bush.

People tell me to not play the victim, I say one day you will meet the victim, what makes you think that aint me.

Conspiracy theory, nuts, I belong to no party and I can connect both to one another. Obama is a monster.

Why the hell do you agree with him, bush is bad is no arguement, I knew that over a decade ago.

New World order, you bet

Forum List

Back