‘Alerts’ that aren’t

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
This has probably been addressed in the past, but is there a way to filter Alerts in the upper-right of the page so that they only show actions directly related to one of my posts? It will say “23 Alerts” but most of them are people replying to people replying to people replying to me. And who cares about those losers, amirite?

Any tweak available?

This has probably been addressed in the past, but is there a way to filter Alerts in the upper-right of the page so that they only show actions directly related to one of my posts? It will say “23 Alerts” but most of them are people replying to people replying to people replying to me. And who cares about those losers, amirite?

Any tweak available?

Look in your Preferences.

Alert Preferences...Click your username, and on the left...

I don’t see which one would filter these.

751D0C26-7FE6-4DD2-AFE3-433B38A8D0F8.jpeg

ok, but will that still alert when someone quotes directly? And not all the responses that include the first quote?

Cause I do want to know when someone is responding directly to me and not all the back & forth that follows

ok, but will that still alert when someone quotes directly? And not all the responses that include the first quote?

Cause I do want to know when someone is responding directly to me and not all the back & forth that follows

Not really sure. I think all may be quoted.

Any tweak available?
Yes...promise to vote for Trump and we will call off the Russian hackers that took over the Alert tab.......

Forum List

Back