SOS! I need help with the FINE PRINT!

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
For some reason, today all the print is so small I have to squint to read it. Is there some way we can adjust the size of the print to larger on our individual computers so we don't have to develop wrinkles just to see?

Please tell me what to do.

I have Windows 7 and I adjust the size of the print by pressing the Control key while scrolling up or down.

On this silly older IPAD i got ahold of, all you have to do is finger the window and drag two fingers apart. Freddie got Fingered......

One of my eyes is going bad now (cataract). Cause headaches at work PCs' cant even read the big E on the chart now. DR. Scheduled. Makes me queasy to think.....

On this silly older IPAD i got ahold of, all you have to do is finger the window and drag two fingers apart. Freddie got Fingered......

One of my eyes is going bad now (cataract). Cause headaches at work PCs' cant even read the big E on the chart now. DR. Scheduled. Makes me queasy to think.....

One of my eyes is going bad now (cataract).

Had both done since the beginning of the year.

I see fine....

but the sun is now awfully bright

Press CTRL and scroll up one click at a time.

That's one good way.. But I don't know if that's a browser function or an operating system function..

Microsoft has a panel for "Ease of Use" in every Operating system.. I assume Apple has the same. Not only does this give you a movable text magnifier -- so you can enlarge what your reading and not screw up the page display -- but it has OTHER smart features..

Sometimes it's not just the size of the text, it is also the Contrast between text and background that makes it hard to see. And this "Ease of Use" center allows you to tune that as well...

If you're interested, PM me with your Operating System type like Windows 7,8,9, 15 or Win97.. LOL..

And I'll send you links on how to access these features..

Forum List

Back