Aleppo shariah court calls Operation Euphrates Shield “legal jihad”

Did you know your oh so democratic "rebels´" judiciary consists of a Sharia court? Erdogan´s incursion into Syria has no been labeled "legal jihad" by the Aleppo "rebels´" court. But hey, it doesn´t look like that this court will exist for very long by now.

Aleppo Shariah Council calls Euphrates Shield offensive "legal jihad"

your post makes no sense
What´s the problem?

you have a reason for citing the finding of a gaggle of
"Islamic scholars" ?? --------they are the same crap that
constitute the Hezbollah dogs. So? they, like Baathist
Saddam ----advocate killing kurds-------what else is new?

Did you know your oh so democratic "rebels´" judiciary consists of a Sharia court? Erdogan´s incursion into Syria has no been labeled "legal jihad" by the Aleppo "rebels´" court. But hey, it doesn´t look like that this court will exist for very long by now.

your post makes no sense
What´s the problem?

Well, ignoring your bullshit I must say, this proves all the "rebel propaganda" done by Americans to be false. Did you notice that here is not a single Muslim doing "rebel propaganda" but only American Zionists? Quite strange, don´t you think? If you only leave Zionist children bombing ideology behind and accept Baathism as guarantor of peace, stability and equality, your life will certainly improve as all the filth and lies that fog your view and burden your conscience will vanish.

your post makes no sense
What´s the problem?

Well, ignoring your bullshit I must say, this proves all the "rebel propaganda" done by Americans to be false. Did you notice that here is not a single Muslim doing "rebel propaganda" but only American Zionists? Quite strange, don´t you think? If you only leave Zionist children bombing ideology behind and accept Baathism as guarantor of peace, stability and equality, your life will certainly improve as all the filth and lies that fog your view and burden your conscience will vanish.

what "rebel propaganda" ----which is "done by americans"?
Baathism as an ideology has galvanized genocides----Nasser murdered hundreds of thousands and was the only person to use NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS since world war I. (in fact he dropped the vile stuff on civilian villages) Saddam murdered hundreds of thousands for the GLORY OF BAATHISM as have Papa and baby Assad

Come on. Saddam was no good, he was put in charge by the US to fight against Iran and after he did so, the US bombed him. This really displays the need for proper counterintelligence. Although, infrastructure and education were fine under Saddam before the first Gulf war. Although, infrastructure and education were fine under Saddam before the first Gulf war. The Baathist Party was in charge before Saddam came into power, of course.

your post makes no sense
What´s the problem?

Baathism as an ideology has galvanized genocides----Nasser murdered hundreds of thousands and was the only person to use NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS since world war I. (in fact he dropped the vile stuff on civilian villages) Saddam murdered hundreds of thousands for the GLORY OF BAATHISM as have Papa and baby Assad

captain blei laughed over the corpses of dead Kurdish infants rotting in the sun

Come on. Saddam was no good, he was put in charge by the US to fight against Iran and after he did so, the US bombed him. This really displays the need for proper counterintelligence. The Baathist Party was in charge before Saddam came into power, of course. Although, infrastructure and education were fine under Saddam before the first Gulf war.

try again-----Saddam grabbed power way back in the 1960s by virtue of military coup and a VERY BLOODY purge thereafter------learn some history. His fight with IRAN came about many years later-------an ARAB NATIONALIST SUNNI
vs SHIIITE SHIT battle------the same one that started 1400 years ago-------Learn some history

your post makes no sense
What´s the problem?

captain blei laughed over the corpses of dead Kurdish infants rotting in the sun
We have seen the dolls lying in line. What we did not see, though, were incubator murders.

Nayirah (testimony) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What´s the problem?

We have seen the dolls lying in line. What we did not see, though, were incubator murders.

right ----sadaam entered Kuwait on a HUMANITARIAN MISSION

Come on. Saddam was no good, he was put in charge by the US to fight against Iran and after he did so, the US bombed him. This really displays the need for proper counterintelligence. The Baathist Party was in charge before Saddam came into power, of course. Although, infrastructure and education were fine under Saddam before the first Gulf war.

try again-----Saddam grabbed power way back in the 1960s by virtue of military coup and a VERY BLOODY purge thereafter------learn some history. His fight with IRAN came about many years later-------an ARAB NATIONALIST SUNNI
vs SHIIITE SHIT battle------the same one that started 1400 years ago-------Learn some history
Revealed: how the West set Saddam on the bloody road to power

Kuwait, initially a British colony, was reclaimed by Saddam. The US told him, they wouldn´t do anything about Kuwait only to justify the Gulf War with this invasion.
April Glaspie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kuwait, initially a British colony, was reclaimed by Saddam. The US told him, they wouldn´t do anything about Kuwait only to justify the Gulf War with this invasion.
April Glaspie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ROFLMAO-------"initially a british colony"--------yeah? so was NEW JERSEY----for that matter so was NEW YORK. Saddam invaded a SOVEREIGN nation----in order to get his
filthy hands on its OIL. --------the invasion was LAUDED
by islamo Nazis THRUOUT THE UMMAH based on the LIBEL that Kuwait was not using its VAST WEALTH for the GLORY OF THE UMMAH. How do I know?-------I was working with a LARGE ARRAY of UMMAH nuts at that time. UMMAH UBER ALLES ----just like you.

ROFLMAO-------"initially a british colony"--------yeah? so was NEW JERSEY----for that matter so was NEW YORK.
Spanish, they were Spanish in the first place. However, did Saddam intervene when Mel Gibson recaptured New York?

Saddam invaded a SOVEREIGN nation----in order to get his
How many raids on sovereign nations were carried out by your government?

by islamo Nazis THRUOUT THE UMMAH based on the LIBEL that Kuwait was not using its VAST WEALTH for the GLORY OF THE UMMAH. How do I know?-------I was working with a LARGE ARRAY of UMMAH nuts at that time. UMMAH UBER ALLES ----just like you.
Heck, it is ÜBER, not UBER! Bullshit anyway.

Last edited:
ROFLMAO-------"initially a british colony"--------yeah? so was NEW JERSEY----for that matter so was NEW YORK.
Spanish, they were Spanish in the first place. However, did Saddam intervene when Mel Gibson recaptured New York?

Heck, it is ÜBER, not UBER!

I don't have an UMLAT on my keyboard. Neither New Jersey nor New York was ever a Spanish colony. Mel Gibson is of IRISH extraction------read that ----British subject. Both New York and New Jersey still harbor large populations of persons of Irish extraction

I don't have an UMLAT on my keyboard. Neither New Jersey nor New York was ever a Spanish colony. Mel Gibson is of IRISH extraction------read that ----British subject. Both New York and New Jersey still harbor large populations of persons of Irish extraction
Its UMLAUT! And yes, it was.

Its UMLAUT! And yes, it was.

nope--------never. in English it is UMLAT

Forum List

Back