Aldon Smith Arrested At LAX For False Bomb Report..

I understand the airport plastic police are known for being smug, power hungry bastards.
If that is the case, this dude might well have resorted to sarcasm, saying, "yes, i've got a fucking bomb in my underpants", or something of that nature.
Better to find out what happened before condemning the bloke.

From what I understand you dont even joke about it.
Hell,they even have signs saying as much.
I dont liked to be groped anymore then the next guy(hot TSA agents would solve that problem) but you dont fuck around with these guys.

It is difficult to find yes or no on the bomb joke illegal question.

I did a search and the answers are all over the board.

There are many stories about people joking about a bomb in theirs or a friends luggage resulting in being detained by TSA. I think it is a little strong calling those that relay that info as "idiots".

It is probably true that Smith is still the head idiot in this discussion.

talk about someone who needs to look in the mirror when calling someone an idiot,that would be him.:cuckoo: Its common knowledge you go to an airport and joke about having a gun in your shirt,you are going to get arrested,let along a bomb on the plane.:cuckoo:

I remember when I was kid getting on a plane one time wearing a hat they asked me to take it off and they checked and i asked -oh got to make sure nothings there huh? and kinda smiled about it.

then when I got on the plane i made the remark to my dad that he didnt smile about it and i remember my dad saying-No, you dont joke about things like that son.Matter of fact there was a story in the paper about some man who got arrested for going to the airport joking about having a gun on him.

I was a kid and didnt know better so he didnt say anything to ME then.But an ADULT goes on and jokes about a gun in his pocket or a bomb on the plane,you get arrested.:cuckoo: that is if you are just a mere pion like me and other posters on here.celebritys like him get special treatment.

It is also common knowledge that if you sail too far you will fall off the edge of the world.

It's true. There are signs posted and everything !!!

I understand the airport plastic police are known for being smug, power hungry bastards.
If that is the case, this dude might well have resorted to sarcasm, saying, "yes, i've got a fucking bomb in my underpants", or something of that nature.
Better to find out what happened before condemning the bloke.

From what I understand you dont even joke about it.
Hell,they even have signs saying as much.
I dont liked to be groped anymore then the next guy(hot TSA agents would solve that problem) but you dont fuck around with these guys.

Given to much time on his hands seems to be a detriment to Smith. You never joke with TSA, that is a given and if you do, prepare for the consequences. If they are told that someone has a bomb and they don't check ad the plane blows up, guess who is going to lose a job.

Forum List

Back