Alberta, Canada, Has Filed Lawsuit Against President Biden Over Keystone XL Pipeline Cancellation

between this and being held in contempt of the UK it’s like Xiden is purposely destroying relationship with our allies..like he’s being controlled by a foreign govt to undermine our country

between this and being held in contempt of the UK it’s like Xiden is purposely destroying relationship with our allies..like he’s being controlled by a foreign govt to undermine our country

Held in contempt by a friend of Donald Trump's who has since been tossed out of office by his own party.

To refine it into gasoline, kerosene, and other forms of energy that the world needs.

There is a reason that the oil created from Tar Sands in running less than 28 a barrel. The US has plenty of that type of crude. We don't need to be importing more crap oil. We can't use what we already have. Your hatred for anything other than MAGAt domestic terrorist and traitors isn't wanted anymore.

BTW, Canada and the US already trade Crude back and forth all the time. But not the Tar Sands anymore than some of the real heavy dirty crude that some of the wells in North Dakota. The crap crude you keep bringing up is usually used for road coverage. They are busy right outside my yard spreading North Dakota Crude resurfacing the 4 lane right now.

I see you have never experienced your automobile does not work due to the thermometer readings of winter time north of the United States in beautiful Canada. What Biden did to the Canadians was totally unthinkable and not in accordance with America's trustworthiness which now has a ten mile wide hole in it thanks to Biden's deceptive treatment of our neighbor to the north with his unilateral hatred of conservative America. And we're not going to take it anymore.

The Chinese invested 15 billion dollars in tarsands in 2011.

The Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands invested 15 billion dollars in 2011.

The Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands invested 15 billion dollars in 2011.
invested in what?

since xiden killed the pipeline, turning our backs on Canada…Canada has been forced to depend more on a China…how much have they invested now?

invested in what?

since xiden killed the pipeline, turning our backs on Canada…Canada has been forced to depend more on a China…how much have they invested now?

Canadian tarsands. The Chinese own the business. Alberta has been a minor stockholder since 2011.

Canadian tarsands. The Chinese own the business. Alberta has been a minor stockholder since 2011.
what business? Alberta isnt person or company…it’s a providence of canada…

are you saying china owns the real estate that all the tarsand is on? you aren’t making much sense and speaking in generalizations…

then again you also didn’t think the president ran the doj…so…

invested in what?

Bullshit! Biden has not “turned his back on Canada” and Canada is not “forced to depend on China”. What complete and utter garbage.

what business? Alberta isnt person or company…it’s a providence of canada…

are you saying china owns the real estate that all the tarsand is on? you aren’t making much sense and speaking in generalizations…

then again you also didn’t think the president ran the doj…so…

So you've been posting here and commenting without knowing anything about the Tar Sands. So typical of you clowns.

I used to hear it said that all it takes to sue was $50 and a typewriter. Now that typewriters are gone it has become even easier.

All those pipeline jobs could have been kept in Canada if they cared to pipe the dirty oil to their own Pacific port. But British Columbia wasn't buying Alberta's crap either.

Bullshit! Biden has not “turned his back on Canada” and Canada is not “forced to depend on China”. What complete and utter garbage.

So you've been posting here and commenting without knowing anything about the Tar Sands. So typical of you clowns.

1) didn’t you read the OP? our allies are suing us because of xiden
2) thanks for the link, it contradicts the poster i was responding to. that was sort of my point…it also proves my point that because of xiden’s actions, canada is forced to move towards china…like that was what xiden wanted all along

I used to hear it said that all it takes to sue was $50 and a typewriter. Now that typewriters are gone it has become even easier.

All those pipeline jobs could have been kept in Canada if they cared to pipe the dirty oil to their own Pacific port. But British Columbia wasn't buying Alberta's crap either.

Alberta's being trying to build a pipeline from the Tar Sands to the Paciific across BC and that went nowhere as well. People don't want that shit oil flowing across their lands.

1) didn’t you read the OP? our allies are suing us because of xiden
2) thanks for the link, it contradicts the poster i was responding to. that was sort of my point…it also proves my point that because of xiden’s actions, canada is forced to move towards china…like that was what xiden wanted all along

Your allies are not suing you. The right wing province of Alberta is suing you. The rest of Canada wanted the pipeline canceled. Everyone else in Canada is happy that the shitty pipeline got canceled.

The Chinese owned the tar sands oil long before Keystone XL came along. I guess you didn’t read that part.

Canada has become less reliant on China since the pandemic not more. We are in no way becoming more dependent or friendlier with China and in fact the opposite is true.

Forum List

Back