Alaska supreme court rules state sex offender registery law unconstitutional

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alaska Supreme Court rules state sex offender registry law unconstitutional
(Fox News) – The Alaska Supreme Court ruled that a state law requiring the registry of all sex offenders is unconstitutional because it violates offenders’ rights to due process. The ruling was issued Friday. In a 3-2 decision, the court said an offender must be given the chance to prove he or she is rehabilitated and no longer remains a threat to the public. “Our decision requiring an individualized risk-assessment hearing is based on the judicial power,”

Oen day we will see who has the last laugh as you jerk off leftist cult prick ass pos losers keep supporting the LGBTQ+ movement you are supporting the legalization of PHUCKINGN KIDS you pathetic scum pay attention losers!!

We told you asses the move to make this legal is coming ur so stupid you idiots wonn't ever know it's even taking place..

Alaska Supreme Court rules state sex offender registry law unconstitutional
(Fox News) – The Alaska Supreme Court ruled that a state law requiring the registry of all sex offenders is unconstitutional because it violates offenders’ rights to due process. The ruling was issued Friday. In a 3-2 decision, the court said an offender must be given the chance to prove he or she is rehabilitated and no longer remains a threat to the public. “Our decision requiring an individualized risk-assessment hearing is based on the judicial power,”

Oen day we will see who has the last laugh as you jerk off leftist cult prick ass pos losers keep supporting the LGBTQ+ movement you are supporting the legalization nof PHUCKINGN KIDS you pathetic scum pay attention losers!!
I wouldn't say the Alaska Supreme Court is liberal.

But what does this ruling have to do with the LGBTQ movement?

IN this high tech age, where often the kids are more tech savvy than the parents, it was interesting. In my neighborhood, the kids were often more aware of who had been convicted than the parents were.

The thing was, these kids would often go and confront these people. It turned out, three fourths of the time, the convictions were for statutory rape, parents turning in boyfriends and girlfriends of their children, because they were a few years older.

Like a twenty year old dating a seventeen year old. Or an eighteen year old dating a sixteen year old.

Then boom, life time record.

It does seem like a dumb law to be used on people for the FIRST offense. Chances are, you might even know someone that has been put on this list. I have known a girl that was put on this list by a vindictive parent of a boy she dated in high school. Again, b/c of age differences.

OTH, for repeat offenders? :dunno: For repeat offenders that have psycho-sociological problems? It is hard to argue against it.

• Banned
IN this high tech age, where often the kids are more tech savvy than the parents, it was interesting. In my neighborhood, the kids were often more aware of who had been convicted than the parents were.

The thing was, these kids would often go and confront these people. It turned out, three fourths of the time, the convictions were for statutory rape, parents turning in boyfriends and girlfriends of their children, because they were a few years older.

Like a twenty year old dating a seventeen year old. Or an eighteen year old dating a sixteen year old.

It does seem like a dumb law to be used on people for the FIRST offense. Chances are, you might even know someone that has been put on this list. I have known a girl that was put on this list by a vindictive parent of a boy she dated in high school. Again, b/c of age differences.

OTH, for repeat offenders? :dunno: For repeat offenders that have psycho-sociological problems? It is hard to argue against it.

Oh yeah that is a good point as well. I forgot how many innocent young men have been sent to prison based off consensual sex via a 16 or 17 yr old lets say.

Oh yeah that is a good point as well. I forgot how many innocent young men have been sent to prison based off consensual sex via a 16 or 17 yr old lets say.

Most folks would be astounded. They aren't actually "sent to prison," they plea out, give the state a significant sum of money, but then are put on the registry, FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.

Women too. The State doesn't care, as long as they extort money from the small folks, they don't care. A disproportionate number are from the lower class, or in poverty, and this number far exceeds actual child predators.

The real predator is the STATE.

(Fox News) – The Alaska Supreme Court ruled that a state law requiring the registry of all sex offenders is unconstitutional because it violates offenders’ rights to due process.
This ruling is soo idiotic. ... :cuckoo:

The sex offenders where given due process when they went to court for the crime.

Forum List

Back