Alaska is Russia

Contract for the sale was invalid because the price of 7.2 million dollars for this area is ridiculous.

Do you even know what a contract is?

we know all
Alaska, opened in 1732 Russian expedition led by Fyodorov and Gvozdev, was the possession of Russia in North America
Even as pioneers, we (Russia) have the right to this territory.

Do you know who Czar Alexander II was? Did he not sell Alaska to the United States? Do you understand what it means to sell property?

Treacherous folly. The deal for the sale of Alaska would be advantageous for a specific group of individuals associated with odim of the leaders of the Republican Party William Henry Seward

Alaska was the ancestral territory of Russia.
In the future, Alaska will become part of Russia.

Russia will definitely pick Alaska of course it will not happen soon in 50-100 years.
Contract for the sale was invalid because the price of 7.2 million dollars for this area is ridiculous.
I want to say to all Americans that the Russian memory of Alaska at the genetic level

One thing about a contract that is needed is "is it enforceable".

Since the contract was not gotten under duress and both parties were of sound mind this shit about going back on the deal because now you see the error of your ways ain't gonna cut it.

The price was the going rate at the time because of what was known. Not our fault your legal representatives didn't have the vision needed to recognize the value of land.

I suggest you try taking it back and see if this is a valid and enforceable contract. :evil:

The contract for the sale of Russian Alaska, which came into force in 1867, was not widely publicized, the text of his published only a year later in French in a private edition. Official comments explaining the reasons for voluntary surrender of their territories, Russia's government also did not give.
When America is weak, Russia soft power (and maybe the hard power) will return Alaska.

Do you even know what a contract is?

we know all
Alaska, opened in 1732 Russian expedition led by Fyodorov and Gvozdev, was the possession of Russia in North America
Even as pioneers, we (Russia) have the right to this territory.

Do you know who Czar Alexander II was? Did he not sell Alaska to the United States? Do you understand what it means to sell property?

I think he does but it doesn't suit him....so like a two-faced politician he wants to go back on the deal now.

Alaska was the ancestral territory of Russia.
In the future, Alaska will become part of Russia.

Russia will definitely pick Alaska of course it will not happen soon in 50-100 years.
I want to say to all Americans that the Russian memory of Alaska at the genetic level

One thing about a contract that is needed is "is it enforceable".

Since the contract was not gotten under duress and both parties were of sound mind this shit about going back on the deal because now you see the error of your ways ain't gonna cut it.

The price was the going rate at the time because of what was known. Not our fault your legal representatives didn't have the vision needed to recognize the value of land.

I suggest you try taking it back and see if this is a valid and enforceable contract. :evil:

This scenario would be a valid reason to fire up the old military machine.

My personal prediction for AK is that the people will vote themselves to be an independent, sovereign nation, which would NOT be a valid reason to fire up the old military machine.

The contract for the sale of Russian Alaska, which came into force in 1867, was not widely publicized, the text of his published only a year later in French in a private edition. Official comments explaining the reasons for voluntary surrender of their territories, Russia's government also did not give.
When America is weak, Russia soft power (and maybe the hard power) will return Alaska.

So you want to take our land by force?

Like I said before....just fucken try.

You want to reach 10 million degrees C.....go ahead.......make my day comrade.:cool:

All this illustrates is what seems to be on the Russian mind and on the minds of any tyrannical regime in history. They're never satisfied with what they have. They always want more....because nobody is stopping them from taking it. This is why they planted their flag at the North Pole. This is why they invaded Georgia. They already have lands many times the size of the USA and they aren't happy.

And Liberals think the United States is a threat to world peace. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
This will be in the foreseeable future and the issue will be addressed by that time already with the government of Alaska.
If you do not know Russia has as yet have missiles with nuclear warheads, but before that of course does not come to that.
Remember the Roman Empire - that it destroyed?

Last edited:
All this illustrates is what seems to be on the Russian mind and on the minds of any tyrannical regime in history. They're never satisfied with what they have. They always want more....because nobody is stopping them from taking it. This is why they planted their flag at the North Pole. This is why they invaded Georgia. They already have lands many times the size of the USA and they aren't happy.

And Liberals think the United States is a threat to world peace.

Read your writer Jack London's Sea Wolf, living a healthy organism develops and absorbs the weaker organisms.
In South Ossetia (Georgia) you were in ass and could do nothing and do not ever!

-------------------
I apologize for my English because my native language is Russian

Last edited:

Read your writer Jack London's Sea Wolf, living a healthy organism develops and absorbs the weaker organisms.
In South Ossetia (Georgia) you were in ass and could do nothing and do not ever!

-------------------

Russia lost to Switzerland 3-2 at the World Junior Hockey championships yesterday. You must be pretty bummed.

This will be in the foreseeable future and the issue will be addressed by that time already with the government of Alaska.
If you do not know Russia has as yet have missiles with nuclear warheads, but before that of course does not come to that.
Remember the Roman Empire - that it destroyed?

It was destroyed as are all tyrannical regimes.

Anyone with any sense can see what your government is up to. You pretty much proved with your threats what you desire.

You want to assure our mutual destruction then keep it up.

If you're waiting for Obama to turn over all of our nukes I just say don't hold your breath.

Personally I don't think you're military is what it once was so I figure that's why you want to wait....and allow Liberals and closet communists to eat away at our society from within. However I think before that happens none of us will be on this earth to see it.

-------------------

Your English is fine. It's your mindset that is nuts.:cool:

Anyone with any sense can see what your government is up to. You pretty much proved with your threats what you desire.

If you're waiting for Obama to turn over all of our nukes I just say don't hold your breath.

Personally I don't think you're military is what it once was so I figure that's why you want to wait....and allow Liberals and closet communists to eat away at our society from within. However I think before that happens none of us will be on this earth to see it.

I repeat to you would be no war. All will be soft power and not only from Russia but also China and other countries dissatisfied with the hegemony of the United States, as well as internal problems you have - the growth of the Latin population who do not associate themselves with 100% American

Your English is fine. It's your mindset that is nuts

Try to believe because they think the majority of Russians

I repeat to you would be no war. All will be soft power and not only from Russia but also China and other countries dissatisfied with the hegemony of the United States, as well as internal problems you have - the growth of the Latin population who do not associate themselves with 100% American

Your English is fine. It's your mindset that is nuts

Try to believe because they think the majority of Russians

I'm still waiting for you to tell me something that I don't know.

Communists in this country are trying to take over from within.

Obama and his handlers have made it closer to a reality.

You see the light at the end of the tunnel when you look at a weakling like Obama.

Problem is you aren't dealing with a weak country. It will take more then that skinny fuck to bring this country down so you can deal with it on your terms.

In Russia, Chukotka people have more help from the government, receive social benefits, free medical care, free education.
I am Alaska Native would like to have more of government

How about instead you do more to earn more for yourself? Some of us are getting quite tired of paying the way for parasites.

I hate the Communists.
You know the history of the Soviet Union collapsed - the rocket rusted in the collapse of the army, too, will happen to the U.S. U.S. power rests on the dollar as world currency, but it ever end, government debt increases and the bubble burst.

Forum List

Back