Just get over it.

Nothing will guarantee that you won't die in a fire tonight, either, but the odds of that are significantly reduced if you ensure that your wiring and heating is reasonably safe, you put a screen across your fireplace, you don't leave the burner on under a pan of grease, and you extinguish the candles before heading to bed.

Should I not be concerned about fire?

Every drunk pulled off the road increases the odds that you won't be obliterated by a crazed drunk driver.

Should I just shrug and consider drunk drivers as normal and acceptable?

Every serial killer arrested, convicted, and imprisoned reduces the chances that you'll be his next victim.

Should I not care whether a serial killer is permitted to carry out his deadly compulsions?

If terrorists are inevitable, are you suggesting that we should learn to love and tolerate them in our midst?

I am all for remaining sensible and not just running policy from hysterics. (Full body scans.. how stupid!) but these people who do these evil deeds need to understand our desire for catharsis when they do evil to us.

Ok, so their behavior is an outrage, so I am outraged. Then I serve revenge on their sick asses... cold.

Nothing will guarantee that you won't die in a fire tonight, either, but the odds of that are significantly reduced if you ensure that your wiring and heating is reasonably safe, you put a screen across your fireplace, you don't leave the burner on under a pan of grease, and you extinguish the candles before heading to bed.

Every drunk pulled off the road increases the odds that you won't be obliterated by a crazed drunk driver.

Every serial killer arrested, convicted, and imprisoned reduces the chances that you'll be his next victim.

Should I not care whether a serial killer is permitted to carry out his deadly compulsions?

If terrorists are inevitable, are you suggesting that we should learn to love and tolerate them in our midst?

Where did I imply that in my post?

But take it to the absurd extreme to make you point :beer:

We can not prevent all terrorists attacks.
We MIGHT be able to cut down on them if DHS was looking in the right places at the right people instead of focusing on dammit janet's boogey men, the 50+ white christain men who are military vetrens.
How about dumping her and getting a dhs leader that will look for the terrorists where there are actually terrorists.
never stop them all though

when you run arround fear ladened like the last admin wanted us to be (except for shopping) then you give them what htey want.

When you calculate the risk, use your brains to reduce the risk and go about yout life as if they dont effect you then they lose.

Cheney wants to help them by claiming we are all unsafe because Obama has a D after his name he is inviting them to attack us.

He is waving a white flag saying "WE ARE VULNREABLE AND AFFRAID, please strike now".

Nothing we do will keep us totally safe from terrorists.
So just get over the false outrage.

Are you a Lib?

I always say that if your enemies want to be served up as dinner you should just pass them the salt.

I am me. A bit of lib, a bit of true fiscal conservative and a bit confused.
I am not saying we should not try and eliminate terrorism on our lands. And to keep improving the system.

However we will never totally eliminate it.

so we need to quit showing or weakness and division to the world and just fix what did not work the last time.

Because calling it a "false outrage" wasn't an extreme.

Worst thread ever
comic_book_guy.gif

We MIGHT be able to cut down on them if DHS was looking in the right places at the right people instead of focusing on dammit janet's boogey men, the 50+ white christain men who are military vetrens.
How about dumping her and getting a dhs leader that will look for the terrorists where there are actually terrorists.

We need to go after ALL terrorists not just Islaminc terrorists. We had two other terrorist attacks in this country that the right wing ignores.

- James von Brun attacked the Holocaust museum in Washington

- Scott Roeder assasinated Dr George Tiller

All extremist cells are threats to Americans and we need to do whatever necessary to contain them

there was also the guy who killed four cops because he thought they were coming for his guns.

Sorry, but when you assume that our outrage is false when there are people who are determined to destroy us and/or our way of life, that is a pretty extreme and absurd assumption. I think all patriots should be encouraging our leaders to eradicate these sick souls whenever and however possible, and they should be profiling and targeting them for extinction. Forget about little old ladies in wheelchairs and use normal everyday security measures where they are concerned. Let's focus on behavior, appearance, and questionable communications, speech, and writing, and exposure to radical thinking and do not be shy about holding those suspect that it is reasonable to hold suspect.

I am sick to death of all this political correctness crap and do gooder liberal 'understanding' and 'appreciation for their anger' as well as those who criticize those of us who want people who despise freedom, liberty, and self determiantion to be prevented from acting out on that want.

If none of this applies to you, then fine. But don't give me the argument that my views are 'extreme' either.

Donchyajustloveit. when left wing looonatics tell you how you should feel.

:lol:

We need to go after ALL terrorists not just Islaminc terrorists. We had two other terrorist attacks in this country that the right wing ignores.

All extremist cells are threats to Americans and we need to do whatever necessary to contain them

Why do we need to go after them??? I thought we already had them in custody? Did they escape?????

Shooter Wearing Bulletproof Vest Guns Down 3 Pittsburgh Officers, Upset Over Losing Job - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

My mistake I thought it was 4 not 3

PITTSBURGH — A gunman wearing a bulletproof vest and "lying in wait" opened fire on officers responding to a domestic disturbance call Saturday, killing three of them and turning a quiet Pittsburgh street into a battlefield, police said.

Police Chief Nate Harper said the motive for the shooting isn't clear, but friends said the gunman recently had been upset about losing his job and feared the Obama administration was poised to ban guns.

Richard Poplawski, 23, met officers at the doorway and shot two of them in the head immediately, Harper said. An officer who tried to help the two also was killed.

Click here for photos.

Poplawski, armed with an assault rifle and two other guns, then held police at bay for four hours as the fallen officers were left bleeding nearby, their colleagues unable to reach them, according to police and witnesses. More than 100 rounds were fired by the SWAT teams and Poplawski, Harper said.

Last edited:

2 out of 5 were NOT islamic.
We didn't have intel on either Roeder or Von brun
we did have intel on 2 of the islamic terrorists.
why are we accusing our vets of being terrorists? because that's the dimmwitt janet's boogeyman.
I agree we need to do what needs to be done to stop terror attacks.
I think we need people in charge that look in the most likely places where there may be terrorists instead of looking at political adversaries.

Forum List

Back