Alarmists Resurrect Theory That Global Warming Is Making Winters Colder

Folks......you cant even make it up anymore!!!:springbed::springbed:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/14/rutgers-university-global-warming-study/

Buried in the study, however, is a section on limitations undercutting the mainline findings.:sleep:

Boom... Nature study admissions undercut almost all climate studies:

1. Correlation not causation.
2. Historical record inadequate.
3. Physical mechanism not understood.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Bingo.... Paradoxical Presentation.. And they do not understand why it does it while willfully ignoring the empirical evidence that say they don't know crap..

lol.....and we wonder why after 20 years of bomb throwing, nobody cares about global warming??:abgg2q.jpg:

How do you wake up one day and say, "Ya know, I'm gonna be really absurd today and get more people to follow climate change theory!!":113:

The IPCC clearly said there would be LESS snow and more rain freezing rain in the winter time. Yet we get MORE snow instead.

Now this has been explained many times on this board. To you room temperature IQ's it is wasted space, but for those that really want to know how we can have very cold temperatures on the East Coast, while the Arctic is above freezing while there is still no sunlight there, here is a very good explanation;

If you follow this Jennifer person, you realize she's got some extraordinary abilities in the art of cherry picking@@! Anyway NASA itself is on record for stating that there can be no definitive climate change extreme weather link

So here we are almost in April and the Northeast is about to get battered with their fourth major snow storm in the past 3 weeks. I would love CNN to go into a few bagel shops here on Long Island and ask the people what they think of global warming:113:

Here's what the agw climate k00ks will never understand. When the world is watching the Northeast get battered with 50 snow storms in a couple of months their attitude about global warming is distinctly meh.... and that my friends is just the way it is no matter what the science is saying

How about spring? 1st day of spring and snow as far south as South Carolina. If winters are colder and spring is colder and summer is cooler and fall is colder it ain't global warming unless it's a freaking religion to the (anti-American?) true believers.

Duh.... wake up and smell the maple nut crunch... when is the last time in the last 3 or 4 years you saw a global warming poll conducted in northeast states?? Duh the MSM has no interest. Now the climate truthers will tell you that doesn't matter because the science says yada yada yada. But the fact is the science doesn't matter for dick if the public isn't moved by it. For the past 20 years all the evidence shows that the public isn't caring about what the science is saying

Buried in the study, however, is a section on limitations undercutting the mainline findings.:sleep:

OLD SCHOOL: Daniel Boone
NEW AGE: Boondoggle

THE GLOBAL IGLOO IS CREEPING TOWARDS US. Be afraid, be very afraid. Send me money and I'll tell you more about it.

Bingo.... Paradoxical Presentation.. And they do not understand why it does it while willfully ignoring the empirical evidence that say they don't know crap..
Eco-Eunuchs at the Harem

If this gets them more funding, they will sneak closer and closer to the truth and maybe find it napping.

I can prove man is responsible for Climate Change! Just turn to the top story on the Weather Channel, there's ya proof ya Deniers

Forum List

Back