Alabama says they could beat the Cardinals

It'll be sad if he actually had to back that up in a real game.

Listen, just because he has no teeth and he majored in possum cook'in in college in no way means he is stupid.

Mama say southern boys make the best foosball players

One Alabama player thinks the Crimson Tide could beat the Arizona Cardinals

The-Waterboy.jpg

That should not be a news story. Of course a cocky college kid thinks that. He has no clue. Any NFL or CFL team would kick the living crap out of Alabama.

Why I started a thread about Alabama being able to beat the Browns and I was told I did not know what I was talking about because never played at that level.

Well now, seems like I have a witness.

That should not be a news story. Of course a cocky college kid thinks that. He has no clue. Any NFL or CFL team would kick the living crap out of Alabama.

Why I started a thread about Alabama being able to beat the Browns and I was told I did not know what I was talking about because never played at that level.

Well now, seems like I have a witness.
The Browns? They almost made the NFL playoffs. You realize that at every position, the college players would be facing a player bigger stronger faster and better than anyone they have ever seen. It would not be pretty.

The Red Tide could likely kick the ass of just about any NFL team .................. ROLL TIDE .............

NOT even 5 MINUTES into the game & a total (so far) of 21 points scored.

these teams are out for BLOOD!!!!!!!!!

TD = Red TIDE ...................... (recalled = NOW A TD)

ABSOLUTELY NOT A soul FROM CLEMSON NEAR THAT RECEIVER

Last edited:
still half a game left ....... get over your self ........
Alabama could come back and win that isn't the point here. Bama fans think they could beat pro teams and all I'm saying is that is ridiculous. They gave up something like 34 points in the semifinal and 31 in the first half against Clemson. They've already proven my point.

Forum List

Back