Anyone else watching the creampuff bowl?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Alabama who beat the MIGHTIEST of teams (The Citadel,Arkansas State,Louisiana) and Clemson who also beat some MIGHTY teams (Furman and Georgia Southern) This game SUCKS. Giant YAWN so far...as I said 2 creampuffs in Alabama and Clemson play 2 teams in Oklahoma and Notre Dame who actually played tough schedules and people are surprised they won? Both Oklahoma and Notre Dame were beaten up while Clemson and Alabama were not since they played cream puffs.

Alabama who beat the MIGHTIEST of teams (The Citadel,Arkansas State,Louisiana) and Clemson who also beat some MIGHTY teams (Furman and Georgia Southern) This game SUCKS. Giant YAWN so far...as I said 2 creampuffs in Alabama and Clemson play 2 teams in Oklahoma and Notre Dame who actually played tough schedules and people are surprised they won? Both Oklahoma and Notre Dame were beaten up while Clemson and Alabama were not since they played cream puffs.
Dude...they are unquestionably the two best teams in college football. It’s not even close. Alabama beat Georgia and LSU.

Dude...they are unquestionably the two best teams in college football. It’s not even close. Alabama beat Georgia and LSU.
Ohhh! 2 DECENT teams out of what 11 or 12!? Try playing teams like Michigan,Syracuse,Florida St,A Navy team with a pain in the ass triple option that's hard to stop,Stanford,Virginia Tech,Northwestern,USC...ALL good teams ALL legit division 1 teams not cream puffs like Clemson and Alabama played. I have turned it off...its not worth watching anymore.

Ohhh! 2 DECENT teams out of what 11 or 12!? Try playing teams like Michigan,Syracuse,Florida St,A Navy team with a pain in the ass triple option that's hard to stop,Stanford,Virginia Tech,Northwestern,USC...ALL good teams ALL legit division 1 teams not cream puffs like Clemson and Alabama played. I have turned it off...its not worth watching anymore.
Wait...Clemson and Alabama are “cream puffs” but Navy is a beast in your mind?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Wait...Clemson and Alabama are “cream puffs” but Florida State (who couldn’t even make a bowl game this year) is a beast in your mind?

Son...I eat, sleep, and breathe Michigan football and I can tell you that we suck. Ohio State hung 63 on us and a so-so Flordia team obliterated us. You clearly don’t know college football. At all.

Uh....Clemson played Syracuse. And beat them. :eusa_doh:

Uh....VaTech is one of the worst teams in college football. They lost to Old Dominion. I’m going to repeat that: they lost to Old Dominion. Then they lost in the Military Bowl.

The OP might want to step away from the crack pipe.

Clemson played well tonight. In some cases, some might say above their pay grade. However; Clemson has been a top team for a long time and to say they are creampuffs is just buzzed talk.

For Me, anyone that takes down Alabama is a good time. I don't make the mistake of thinking that because Alabama lost tonight that they suck. They'll be back in it next year.

Having said that.

Go Hawkeyes!!!!!!!

USC is so “good” that they finished like 5th in the sorry ass PAC-12. They lost 7 games and didn’t even make a bowl. :lmao:

Seriously man...you don’t have the slightest clue about college football. You know politics. But not college football. My grandmother would do better than what you just did here with this INSANE post.

Uh....VaTech is one of the worst teams in college football. They lost to Old Dominion. I’m going to repeat that: they lost to Old Dominion. Then they lost in the Military Bowl.
To the Coast Guard!

LOL

I jest...

Congrats to Clemson! They played a helluva game. I was worried about their D line all year.

As for creampuffs, Alabama shutout both LSU and MS State. Beat Georgia. Beat OU like a redheaded stepchild.

Notre Dame folded like a cheap tent against Clemson. And Alabama scored more than 5x the points Notre Dame did.

No shame from this Bama fan.

Please allow me to edit Odium ’s post so that it would at least make an ounce of sense...
Ohhh! 2 DECENT teams out of what 11 or 12!? Try playing teams like Michigan Ohio State, Syracuse, Florida St Texas A&M, an Navy Army team with a pain in the ass triple option that's hard to stop, Stanford Washington, Virginia Tech West Virginia, Northwestern Kentucky, USC Texas...ALL good teams ALL legit division 1 teams not cream puffs like Clemson and Alabama played. I have turned it off...its not worth watching anymore.
See how much better that is? Still insane due to the “cream puff” comment. But instead of naming someone of the worst teams in college football, the edited version here names some of the top teams in college football (omitting the teams Alabama did play - such as Georgia, LSU, and Oklahoma).

Congrats to Clemson! They played a helluva game. I was worried about their D line all year.

As for creampuffs, Alabama shutout both LSU and MS State. Beat Georgia. Beat OU like a redheaded stepchild.

Notre Dame folded like a cheap tent against Clemson. And Alabama scored more than 5x the points Notre Dame did.

Seriously...what in the hell happened to Nick Saban tonight? It was like he lost his mind. I’ve never seen him coach like that before.

Seriously...what in the hell happened to Nick Saban tonight? It was like he lost his mind. I’ve never seen him coach like that before.

I have been nervous about Clemson since the beginning of the season. That D line had our number.

Their triple option is hard to defend against they are AT LEAST a legit team unlike the 3 creampuffs Alabama played and 2 creampuffs Clemson played.
Wait...Clemson and Alabama are “cream puffs” but Florida State (who couldn’t even make a bowl game this year) is a beast in your mind?

Florida St is a legit Division 1 team who had a down year,Clemson played Georgia Southern and Furman! Alabama played Louisiana,Arkansas State and The Citadel! PATHETIC.
Son...I eat, sleep, and breathe Michigan football and I can tell you that we suck. Ohio State hung 63 on us and a so-so Flordia team obliterated us. You clearly don’t know college football. At all.
So Michigan had what? 3 losses one of which was to Notre Dame.
Uh....Clemson played Syracuse. And beat them. :eusa_doh:
BARELY. We held them to 3 points.
And they are good enough to get to a bowl game and are a legit division 1 team.
USC is so “good” that they finished like 5th in the sorry ass PAC-12. They lost 7 games and didn’t even make a bowl. :lmao:

Seriously man...you don’t have the slightest clue about college football. You know politics. But not college football. My grandmother would do better than what you just did here with this INSANE post.
Again a down year for a usually superior team...at least Notre Dame played ALL legit teams unlike Alabama and Clemson which played creampuffs AT HOME!

Again a down year for a usually superior team...at least Notre Dame played ALL legit teams unlike Alabama and Clemson which played creampuffs AT HOME!
Uh....USC is a “cream puff”. They had 7 losses and couldn’t even make a bowl.

Their triple option is hard to defend against
Actually it’s not. At all. Not even a little. If it was, you’d see it used in the NFL. Navy wouldn’t get a single 1st down against the Alabama defense. Not one.

Stick with politics. You don’t know college football.

Forum List

Back