Alabama Republican House Speaker Mike Hubbard Arrested

Yea, and no Dem has ever been a crooked politician, right?

Can't you NaziCons ever post without deflection and projection?
Are you denying there are crooked Democrats? Need we remind you of the Charlie Rangel ethics issues or the fact the Democrats continue to reelect him knowing that? I could do a google search for crooked Democrats and find many more examples just as someone could if they did a crooked Republicans search I am not though because I know there are crooks in both parties and unlike you I don't pretend like one sides shit don't stink.

Is it really too difficult for your little NaziCon brain to just address the OP without going off on a deflection rant?
Understanding your Op is very simple shitting bull you think because you spend all day trolling the net looking for stories like this that your making some grand discovery about Republicans. Well your not there have been crooks in politics as long as there has been politics and political parties going all the way back to the Roman Senate. Your problem is everyone understands the workings of that pea sized brain of your's all to well these threads are akin to a two year old throwing a tantrum trying to get attention. So starting now I will deal with as I would a two year old by letting you throw your tantrum until you get it out of your system.

Are you denying there are crooked Democrats? Need we remind you of the Charlie Rangel ethics issues or the fact the Democrats continue to reelect him knowing that? I could do a google search for crooked Democrats and find many more examples just as someone could if they did a crooked Republicans search I am not though because I know there are crooks in both parties and unlike you I don't pretend like one sides shit don't stink.

Is it really too difficult for your little NaziCon brain to just address the OP without going off on a deflection rant?

NaziProg when you put up a thread and play "holier than thou" in your OP by condemning all R's. it's not a deflection to point out that if there is one bloody thing that is completely bi partisan in politics it's corruption and whoring around.

No party is exempt from bad actors.

one post and we got a deflection!

It's a deflection, but a fair enough one. A corrupt politician was arrested for being corrupt. It's what they do. This could have easily been a Democrat.

This could have also been a Martian, but it wasn't - it was a fucking Republican official in a RED state. Deal with it...

Besides being Alabama House Speaker, Hubbard is also Chairman of the Alabama Republican Party.

Last edited:

When will you start cleaning your own house? If this was a D you would be tripping over yourself making excuses.
Not me, an arrest on charges are different than the groundless suspicion or conspiracy theories the right favors. If a Dem was charged and the charges stuck then fuck that motherfucker. Also getting arrested for corruption in Ala means he was so blatant about it as to endanger everyone else's underhanded stuff.
The problem is you dems would never allow an investigation to bring charges. Your first reaction is to stop investigations before they get to that point and then call it all a conspiracy.
Not really, that;s just a conspiracy theory.
Fast and Furious. Need another example? The IRS, you need another?

Seriously, are you fucking retarded? We all know there are crooks in both parties - but this thread is about a crook in the Republican Party. Damn, you Forrest Gump retards are a special kind of stupid.

Seriously, are you fucking retarded? We all know there are crooks in both parties - but this thread is about a crook in the Republican Party. Damn, you Forrest Gump retards are a special kind of stupid.
Still throwing your tantrum I see shit for brains you are the one trying to make this one Republican representative of all Republicans and the Republican Party. If you don't like having your partisan stupidity pointed out stop posting it.

Still throwing your tantrum I see shit for brains you are the one trying to make this one Republican representative of all Republicans and the Republican Party. If you don't like having your partisan stupidity pointed out stop posting it.

You mean just like you wouldn't post it if it were a Democrat?

How many threads like this one have you seen me start about Democrats? I could others do but it would just as pointless as this one.

Can't any of you NaziCons just address the OP?

What is there to address? There is absolutely no details in this news story. I can't weigh in on a story that provides no facts on the case itself, about a man I never heard of before.

Could he be a corrupt A-hole who is getting what he deserves? Quite possibly.
Could he be innocent of these charges and a victim of leftists abusing their power in a political witchhunt? Wouldn't be the first time.

n-MIKE-HUBBARD-ALABAMA-large570.jpg

Alabama House Speaker Mike Hubbard (R) was arrested on Monday and charged with 23 felony ethics charges, the Associated Press reported.

Hubbard, who is also the chair of the Alabama Republican Party, faces charges that include using his office for personal gain and voting for legislation with a conflict of interest, Al.com reported.

Read the full indictment below, courtesy of Al.com'se Whitmire:

More: Alabama House Speaker Mike Hubbard Arrested

Just another crooked Republican. He's probably also a devout Christian.

Well darn, he did not beat the amount of charges Jesse Jackson Jr. and his wife pled guilty to. Maybe the feds can add a few more?

One a more serious note, send his ass to jail!

Would I prosecute a Democrat who was doing wrong?

You bet.

Would I prosecute a Republican who was doing wrong?

You bet.

The current problem is that we have a bunch of low information voters who refuse to see what their elected official is doing.

I mean...................most people support a raise of the minimum wage.
Most people support health care for those who need it.
Most people think that those who benefit the most from this country should pay a bit to support it. I know I did. I paid with 20 years of my life, and still continue to pay via the taxes on my pension from the military.

Vote Democratic this year, because otherwise this country is going to become one where the rich are the ones who determine where and how we go.

The rich don't care.

If they did, they would have spent time like only 1 percent of this country does, and spent time defending it. I was part of the 1 percent, and I didn't do it to get rich, I did it because I love this country, and am pissed at what it is denigrating into.

This could have easily been a Democrat.

No. Corruption on such a massive scale always means a Republican. Not having a pet media to cover for them, Democrats can't get away with massive corruption. The list of people involved here is like a Who's Who of Alabama conservatives, with everyone rushing to the Speaker's door to bribe him for favors.

Mike Hubbard indicted Former Alabama Gov. Bob Riley Auburn Network among people businesses linked to case AL.com

The general pattern is that Republicans declare they're going to clean-up the penny-ante corruption of the Democrats, after which they turn the whole government into a Republican mafia family. And when it all falls apart, they declare it proves how government doesn't work.

When will you start cleaning your own house? If this was a D you would be tripping over yourself making excuses.
Not me, an arrest on charges are different than the groundless suspicion or conspiracy theories the right favors. If a Dem was charged and the charges stuck then fuck that motherfucker. Also getting arrested for corruption in Ala means he was so blatant about it as to endanger everyone else's underhanded stuff.
The problem is you dems would never allow an investigation to bring charges. Your first reaction is to stop investigations before they get to that point and then call it all a conspiracy.

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican - but in the spirit of full disclosure, the Dems didn't appear to be too successful in stopping that 8-year investigation of Clinton....

So try to keep it closer to real next time, OK pumpkin?

Can't any of you NaziCons just address the OP?

I don't live in Alabama so nothing that happens there has any affect on me. If he was a member of the US Congress I would have bit more interest since the way they vote can affect my life.

No, what he means is YOU wouldn't post it if it was a Democrat.

This could have easily been a Democrat.

No. Corruption on such a massive scale always means a Republican. Not having a pet media to cover for them, Democrats can't get away with massive corruption. The list of people involved here is like a Who's Who of Alabama conservatives, with everyone rushing to the Speaker's door to bribe him for favors.

Mike Hubbard indicted Former Alabama Gov. Bob Riley Auburn Network among people businesses linked to case AL.com

The general pattern is that Republicans declare they're going to clean-up the penny-ante corruption of the Democrats, after which they turn the whole government into a Republican mafia family. And when it all falls apart, they declare it proves how government doesn't work.

That statement demonstrates that anything you post is completely untrustworthy, and cannot be taken as any form of rational thought.

Forum List

Back