Alabama Republican House Speaker Mike Hubbard Arrested

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
n-MIKE-HUBBARD-ALABAMA-large570.jpg

Alabama House Speaker Mike Hubbard (R) was arrested on Monday and charged with 23 felony ethics charges, the Associated Press reported.

Hubbard, who is also the chair of the Alabama Republican Party, faces charges that include using his office for personal gain and voting for legislation with a conflict of interest, Al.com reported.

Read the full indictment below, courtesy of Al.com'se Whitmire:

More: Alabama House Speaker Mike Hubbard Arrested

Just another crooked Republican. He's probably also a devout Christian.

Yea, and no Dem has ever been a crooked politician, right?

Can't you NaziCons ever post without deflection and projection?
When will you start cleaning your own house? If this was a D you would be tripping over yourself making excuses.
Not me, an arrest on charges are different than the groundless suspicion or conspiracy theories the right favors. If a Dem was charged and the charges stuck then fuck that motherfucker. Also getting arrested for corruption in Ala means he was so blatant about it as to endanger everyone else's underhanded stuff.

If guilty, throw the book at him. I'll be watching to see if it turns out to be a witch hunt.

He "was arrested on Monday and charged with 23 felony ethics charges." That's some serious shit when a NaziCon official is arrested in Alabama.

Alabama House Speaker Mike Hubbard (R) was arrested on Monday and charged with 23 felony ethics charges, the Associated Press reported.

Hubbard, who is also the chair of the Alabama Republican Party, faces charges that include using his office for personal gain and voting for legislation with a conflict of interest, Al.com reported.

Yea but at least he's not a queer race-baiter. At least he has that going for him.

Yea but at least he's not a queer race-baiter. At least he has that going for him.
didnt know you were up on charges

When will you start cleaning your own house? If this was a D you would be tripping over yourself making excuses.
Not me, an arrest on charges are different than the groundless suspicion or conspiracy theories the right favors. If a Dem was charged and the charges stuck then fuck that motherfucker. Also getting arrested for corruption in Ala means he was so blatant about it as to endanger everyone else's underhanded stuff.
The problem is you dems would never allow an investigation to bring charges. Your first reaction is to stop investigations before they get to that point and then call it all a conspiracy.

Are you denying there are crooked Democrats? Need we remind you of the Charlie Rangel ethics issues or the fact the Democrats continue to reelect him knowing that? I could do a google search for crooked Democrats and find many more examples just as someone could if they did a crooked Republicans search I am not though because I know there are crooks in both parties and unlike you I don't pretend like one sides shit don't stink.

Are you denying there are crooked Democrats? Need we remind you of the Charlie Rangel ethics issues or the fact the Democrats continue to reelect him knowing that? I could do a google search for crooked Democrats and find many more examples just as someone could if they did a crooked Republicans search I am not though because I know there are crooks in both parties and unlike you I don't pretend like one sides shit don't stink.

Is it really too difficult for your little NaziCon brain to just address the OP without going off on a deflection rant?

The problem is you dems would never allow an investigation to bring charges. Your first reaction is to stop investigations before they get to that point and then call it all a conspiracy.
Not really, that;s just a conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back