Alabama election results thread

If the Ds don’t win AL, think about how weak they are. A candidate who can’t be someone accused of child moleststion. So extreme on abortion they’re out of the mainstream. Liberalism is a killer for Democrats.

Alabama will not disappoint

They will vote for the child molesting, homo hating, bible thumper
He represents who they are

He’s not a child molester, you are a liar.

so when he molested that 16 year old girl in the car and then threatened her, "you are a child and i am the district attorney, so no one will believe you" ? was he lying when he called her a child?

what about the 14 year old who he felt up?? was she not a CHILD??

Alabama will not disappoint

They will vote for the child molesting, homo hating, bible thumper
He represents who they are

He’s not a child molester, you are a liar.

so when he molested that 16 year old girl in the car and then threatened her, "you are a child and i am the district attorney, so no one will believe you" ? was he lying when he called her a child?

Any audio of that or is it he said she said?

yes they have audio and video too... go ahead and prove they don't.

But he was not a district attorney back then...Look it up...

If the Ds don’t win AL, think about how weak they are. A candidate who can’t be someone accused of child moleststion. So extreme on abortion they’re out of the mainstream. Liberalism is a killer for Democrats.

If democrats lose tonight they lose in 2018

Isn't it amazing that at the last minute they made it okay to delete the digital voting names? They actually did!
So now they can have all the dead people voting and if Moore wins it will probably be because he conspired with the Russians and if Jones wins its all good...AMAZING!

I heard that. BUt I'm not sure if it will work like they expected, since Alabama has a voter ID law. The Dems will have to do some serious cheating to get past that.

But he was not a district attorney back then...Look it up...

yes he was. look it up yourself, liar.

Forum List

Back