Alabama election results thread

Alabama will not disappoint

They will vote for the child molesting, homo hating, bible thumper
He represents who they are

He’s not a child molester, you are a liar.

so when he molested that 16 year old girl in the car and then threatened her, "you are a child and i am the district attorney, so no one will believe you" ? was he lying when he called her a child?

what about the 14 year old who he felt up?? was she not a CHILD??

She was a 51 yo fantasising from her youth. She was NOT a 14yo making the claim. Frankly I say it's a put=up job by the WaPo. I hope they have very thorough looks at the way that disgusting story came out. And yes; if true throw the asshole in jail. But as yet it is only a baseless allegation. I give it ZERO weight!!

Greg

I still can't get over the fact that CNN officially refers to a map ... as a "magic wall."

is that where Trump got his idea for The Wall?

yes they have audio and video too... go ahead and prove they don't.

You claimed it post it, dope

the women he molested when they were CHILDREN claimed it, dope.

That’s a new one. Did they use their cell phones?

they reported it in their inner circles at the time... there are many forms of witness to his predatory creepiness back then.

setting aside these indisputable facts, his political agenda is from the stone age yet you creeps defend him on all fronts... wtf is wrong with you people??

they reported it in their inner circles at the time... there are many forms of witness to his predatory creepiness back then.

setting aside these indisputable facts, his political agenda is from the stone age yet you creeps defend him on all fronts... wtf is wrong with you people??

I don't think indisputable means what you think it means

He is..own him, GOP.

No he isn't.

Even of the allegations were true he wouldn't have been guilty of touching a child.

You Democrats always have to exaggerate accusations and wonder why no one trusts you.

there is a woman who claims he stripped her down to her underwear and felt her up when she was 14 years old... she told on him at the time, there are witnesses to this.

Oh, so you were lying about the audio, and so now you’ll give us the names of those in this “inner circle”?

Thanks in advance.

I don't think indisputable means what you think it means

some people would dispute if the sky was blue, doesn't change the meaning of the word or the facts of the matter...

I haven't defended him except it's strange how all this suddenly unfolded a few weeks before the election. You know...just like Oct 2016.

He is..own him, GOP.

Bodey keeps hoping children got molested.

That’s creepy.
Fascinating how people on the Right so smoothly project their desires onto others. Second nature?

I don’t think I’ve posted a single thing claiming a child was molested? Can you link to it please?

Oh, so you were lying about the audio, and so now you’ll give us the names of those in this “inner circle”?

Thanks in advance.

are you actually claiming that audio and video technology did not exist when roy moore was 32 years old...?

He is..own him, GOP.

No he isn't.

Even of the allegations were true he wouldn't have been guilty of touching a child.

You Democrats always have to exaggerate accusations and wonder why no one trusts you.

there is a woman who claims he stripped her down to her underwear and felt her up when she was 14 years old... she told on him at the time, there are witnesses to this.

Names?

Democrats view of people who live in Alabama 364 days out of the year:
-Racist
-Inbred
-Sexist
-Dumb
-Redneck
-Retarded
-Hillbilly

Democrats today: “We’ve always loved people from Alabama! Go vote for Doug Jones!”

Forum List

Back