Alabama Counties Stop Issuing Marriage Licenses

Ignored, I should have left your dumb ass there to begin with. You're too damn stupid to deal with

:laugh::lalala::lame2::night:

Boys and girls, what sassy is doing is called retreat. It's what you do when you get your ass kicked and there's no hope of survival by trying to continue the argument.

Catholicism is a religion

So, what's your point? You said that Catholicism was mentioned in the constitution. That is false. Moving the goalpost now to religion in general does not change the falseness of your statement.

But hey, I'm in a good mood today, and feeling a bit generous. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe it was just your illiteracy that caused what you said to different than what you meant. I'll agree to venture with you this time into intended meaning, despite clear meaning of the text as written. :FIREdevil:

So religion, in general. Yes, it's mentioned in the constitution.

Vegetarianism and religion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

STFU retard. You're too stupid to realize Catholics are protected constitutionally, why would anyone listen to your nonsense? Now go away, troll

:lmao:

So, those who practice Catholicism religiously are protected by the constitution, but those who practice vegetarianism religiously are not protected? :lmao:

Go away....or I will make you go away. Understand, TROLL?

Either stop contradicting her....or she'll iggy you. At this point about half the board is on her iggy list

Only if she can't counter your facts. If you just insult her and call her names, you're fine. Woe is you if you trounce her with facts though...

Ignored, I should have left your dumb ass there to begin with. You're too damn stupid to deal with

Boys and girls, what sassy is doing is called retreat. It's what you do when you get your ass kicked and there's no hope of survival by trying to continue the argument.
I hardly think three states marching this case right back up to the SCOTUS is getting one's ass kicked...

Last Friday's illegal/unconstitutional/overreach legislative-ruling was just the preview to the real movie on it's way back up to the Court. Congress may act before then also to take back its legislative power. Also, it may act to impeach two of the Justices who were required by their own 2009 law to have recused themselves from sitting on this last Spring's gay marriage hearing..

I hardly think three states marching this case right back up to the SCOTUS is getting one's ass kicked...

Last Friday's illegal/unconstitutional/overreach legislative-ruling was just the preview to the real movie on it's way back up to the Court. Congress may act before then also to take back its legislative power. Also, it may act to impeach two of the Justices who were required by their own 2009 law to have recused themselves from sitting on this last Spring's gay marriage hearing..

candy.jpg

Sorry if five or more states are refusing to honor last Friday's illegal legislative ruling. That's just how it is.

Sorry if five or more states are refusing to honor last Friday's illegal legislative ruling. That's just how it is.
Nothing illegal about it. In the US the SC has the final say, unless you can amend the Constitution that is, and it just did. Those states are now breaking the law, and about to get nailed by the Federal Courts for it...

5 States aren't. Every State but Louisiana has already issued orders to start granting same sex marriage licenses.

And Louisiana is merely delaying.

Sigh......Sil, you genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.

So, what's your point? You said that Catholicism was mentioned in the constitution. That is false. Moving the goalpost now to religion in general does not change the falseness of your statement.

But hey, I'm in a good mood today, and feeling a bit generous. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe it was just your illiteracy that caused what you said to different than what you meant. I'll agree to venture with you this time into intended meaning, despite clear meaning of the text as written. :FIREdevil:

STFU retard. You're too stupid to realize Catholics are protected constitutionally, why would anyone listen to your nonsense? Now go away, troll

So, those who practice Catholicism religiously are protected by the constitution, but those who practice vegetarianism religiously are not protected? :lmao:

Either stop contradicting her....or she'll iggy you. At this point about half the board is on her iggy list

Only if she can't counter your facts. If you just insult her and call her names, you're fine. Woe is you if you trounce her with facts though...

Oh, she iggied me fast.

The 2009 ruling was about elected judges who receive campaign contributions from those they are adjudicating cases for. No one on the supreme court is elected. None received campaign contributions. Nor have they received anything from anyone in the Obergefell case.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:

Oh, she iggied me fast.

Sassy is terrifying in her own mind- and she will make you 'go away'.......lol.....

The states are lashing back at the USSC decision. Eventually they will nullify this, alng with other federal laws. Obama has pushed us to the brink of Civil War.
Not gonna happen.
Already is.
Gov Abbot in TX signed legislation protecting state workers who refuse to issue same sex marriage certificates. Alabama is ceasing to issue marriage licenses. One county in TN has stopped issuing them.
And this is merely 2 days after the USSC decision. Six months from now it will be much worse when legislatures have a chance to pass laws about this.
6 mos. from now, govt. employees who willfully violate federal law by denying citizens their rights will be living in 6x6 concrete rooms.
Federal law trumps state law. Fact.

Oh, she iggied me fast.

Likewise. She won't ignore you if you just sling ad hominem attacks. She thrives on those.

Not gonna happen.
Keep dreaming.

How about if states had refused to honor the illegal court appointment of George Bush as President?

You walked into that one willingly...with no resistance whatsoever..

She always shows up for batting practice...not knowing she is the ball.

hilarious....keep the comedy rolling.

GFY old man

GFY old man
How intelligent.
What else ya got?

GFY old man
How intelligent.
What else ya got?

I'm thinking someone has a few sock accounts an I'm also weary of them chasing me around this forum

GFY old man
How intelligent.
What else ya got?

I'm thinking someone has a few sock accounts an I'm also weary of them chasing me around this forum

I'm thinking someone has a higher opinion of herself than warranted.

Forum List

Back