Alabama Counties Stop Issuing Marriage Licenses

:lmao:

So, those who practice Catholicism religiously are protected by the constitution, but those who practice vegetarianism religiously are not protected? :lmao:

Go away....or I will make you go away. Understand, TROLL?

hilarious....keep the comedy rolling.

GFY old man
How intelligent.
What else ya got?

I'm thinking someone has a few sock accounts an I'm also weary of them chasing me around this forum
Perhaps that's so.
I can't say as I'm fairly new here.
What I can say from reading your posts is that you are an ideologue with a pronounced prejudice toward gay people.
Hey, that's your right. However, that doesn't make you right.

GFY old man
How intelligent.
What else ya got?

I'm thinking someone has a few sock accounts an I'm also weary of them chasing me around this forum
Perhaps that's so.
What I can say from reading your posts is that you are an ideologue with a pronounced prejudice toward gay people.

Yeah ok.....you can go now. Bye

GFY old man
How intelligent.
What else ya got?

Perhaps that's so.

And if you don't go, she'll make you! :lmao:

GFY old man
How intelligent.
What else ya got?

Perhaps that's so.

The daft birch hates everyone who is happy since she never was...or will be.

GFY old man
How intelligent.
What else ya got?

Perhaps that's so.

If you think I'm incorrect, then say so and inform me about your feelings on the subject.
Abrupt dismissal only reinforces my read of you.

GFY old man
How intelligent.
What else ya got?

Perhaps that's so.

How? Is she a Mod?

How intelligent.
What else ya got?

Perhaps that's so.

How? Is she a Mod?

She just put you on iggy. Sassy is one of those people that doesn't do well unless she can only see people that agree with her. At least half the board in on her ignore list.

It doesn't amount to much. Nor is it much of an accomplishment.

Perhaps that's so.

How? Is she a Mod?

She just put you on iggy. Sassy is one of those people that doesn't do well unless she can only see people that agree with her. At least half the board in on her ignore list.

Yeah, it's kinda like nailing Bristol Palin. Oops!

Perhaps that's so.

How? Is she a Mod?

Oh dear, I feel so hurt!
<sarcasm off>

GFY old man
How intelligent.
What else ya got?

Perhaps that's so.

The daft birch hates everyone who is happy since she never was...or will be.

You going on the war path? ;)

My dear Templar, Sil, Keys, Sassy, etc,
In a moment of ridiculous retrospect this morning, I regretted and practically apologized in a reply to Templar for the temper and tone of my posts yesterday.
After consideration, I retract all regret.
I owe no respect, or consideration to anyone who has publicly stated that they consider me, my partnership of 25 years, and my very existence to be perversions and abominations.
The best you are entitled to from me is pity.
Truthfully, what I truly feel is deep contempt.
The above is mild compared to what you have posted about me and those I care about.
Accept this, or not. Frankly, why should I give a second's thought to what you think, or how you feel considering your adamant
Dehumanization, condemnation and dismissal of the human and civil rights of the Gay community.
I sincerely hope that our continued existence and happiness won't affect you too deeply.
Ehhh, no. In truth, I don't care at all.
Peace!

Americans make me ill-tempered. Fucking dumb as dog shit.

Poor PMH. Get thee an enema, stat.
No need. I've had a very good week. You and your ilk, not so much...

Me and my ilk?

LOL.

The people most hurt by the "Intentional" (vs. Literal) interpretation of the Law are the poorest and most unfortunate in society. They can't afford the lawyers to play word games. It's sad that they are prey to corrupt government cronies such as you and your "ilk".
The only ones suffering are homophobic mental infants, such as youself...

You are a loon.

You're just NOW realizing that?!

My dear Templar, Sil, Keys, Sassy, etc,
In a moment of ridiculous retrospect this morning, I regretted and practically apologized in a reply to Templar for the temper and tone of my posts yesterday.
I owe no respect, or consideration to anyone who has publicly stated that they consider me, my partnership of 25 years, and my very existence to be perversions and abominations.
The above is mild compared to what you have posted about me and those I care about.
Accept this, or not. Frankly, why should I give a second's thought to what you think, or how you feel considering your adamant
Dehumanization, condemnation and dismissal of the human and civil rights of the Gay community.
I sincerely hope that our continued existence and happiness won't affect you too deeply.
Peace!
landfill-624-1368133908.jpg

Each day, there is enough trash produced in the United States to fill 63,000 garbage trucks.

Somehow you managed to outdo all that in a single post.

Well sure, because apologies are worthless anyway.

I owe no respect to people such as yourself, a gay person, who according to the teaching of my faith is an abomination, and whose existence constitutes a natural error in our species, who moreover holds that people of faith are bigoted and hateful for holding said belief. But the catch here is that despite my prejudice, I respect your right to be married! I don't want to hurt you (or touch you).

A saying I once heard, and which pertains greatly to us Americans:

"We can stand united as brothers and sisters, or die together as fools."

You repay my contempt of your lifestyle with an equal amount of contempt for mine. I don't want your pity. How do you expect even us to accept you for what you are when you won't even grant us the same dignity? You wanted dignity, right? This cycle of reciprocity is quite childish. I stopped doing that a long time ago. I accepted my gay friends for what they were and we get along swimmingly now. There is no hatred or contempt for each other.

The best you rightfully deserve from me is my hatred, my contempt, and every ugly, nasty, vitriolic and homophobic thing I can usher out at you, but that's not what I am. I won't stoop so low. At times I actually recognize the importance of sensibility, and I wish you would learn some of your own.

And in a spite of revenge, you will seek to do to us what we have done to you. And you wonder why some of us think of you as subhuman, why we condemn or dismiss you. Your actions purely justify that treatment, in all honesty. The hatred you return is even greater than the hatred you receive. Enough of this eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth garbage. I have never in my life thought of treating anyone as subhuman.

Peace!

Your existence has no bearing on me, yet for some odd reason, my existence has every bearing on you. You are just about as insecure as they come. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have felt the need to launch a rabid defense of who and what you are. We know what you are, and we don't give a damn either.

Published: Monday, June 29, 2015 at 10:00 p.m.
Last Modified: Monday, June 29, 2015 at 10:48 p.m.

Two Tuscaloosa County women were denied a marriage license at the county courthouse, despite the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling last week that paved the way for gay marriages nationwide..
The delay, McCollum said last week, was to allow for any petitions to be submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court for a rehearing of the June 26 landmark decision to allow homosexual couples the right to marry. Tuscaloosa not issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples TuscaloosaNews.com

Published: Monday, June 29, 2015 at 10:00 p.m.
Last Modified: Monday, June 29, 2015 at 10:48 p.m.

Two Tuscaloosa County women were denied a marriage license at the county courthouse, despite the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling last week that paved the way for gay marriages nationwide..
The delay, McCollum said last week, was to allow for any petitions to be submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court for a rehearing of the June 26 landmark decision to allow homosexual couples the right to marry. Tuscaloosa not issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples TuscaloosaNews.com
Ain't gonna happen.
Legal recognition and protection of same-sex marriage is a done deal.

Forum List

Back