Al zarqawi a pentagon psyop

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by StoptheMadness1, Apr 29, 2006.

1. StoptheMadness1

StoptheMadness1 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    "U.S Home audience" targeted for psyop in war on terror. You've seen him on your TV set spouting anti-US retoric touting his machine guns. Boo! are you afraid yet?

So, do you like being targeted for a psyop? It's not even secret anymore, they just openly admit it as the band plays on and more zarqawi tapes come foreward. Oh, but its goooood isn't it? its "targeted against the enemy" right?

Meanwhile the house has passed a horrifying piece of legislation which "would permit security forces at the National Security Agency and the CIA to make warrantless arrests outside the gates of their top-secret campuses." (Link)

I feel so safe knowing this, don't you?

Oh, and don't forget that Bush is set to approve another Dubai deal "which a Dubai-owned company would take control of nine plants in the United States that manufacture parts for American military vehicles and aircraft..." (Link)

I'm just anti-American aren't I... questioning the government... I mean, look at this information, why would anyone question them? They have shown us their trustworthiness so many times.

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    do you plan to take any action on this new information you have "uncovered" ?

3. USMCDevilDog

USMCDevilDog Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    Ok, now I don't know what to say, but, is this shit for real? Maybe I'm being too gullable or something, but if it is, I've never heard of this and it's kinda scary...

Please tell me that stuff ain't true.

4. Dr Grump

Dr Grump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,228
    Such as?

5. StoptheMadness1

StoptheMadness1 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I'm sorry, USMCDevilDog, I sincerely wish that I could say that it wasn't for real, but it sadly is. I cannot honestly say that it's not real. I know it's extremely painful to have that kind of revelation, I went through the same thing a few years ago. I'll be praying for you.

There are alot of things I wish weren't happening. I feel like we are living in a twighlite zone episode sometimes. There are alot of people that are pretty much out of the loop on certain issues, and at no fault of their own. The mainstream fails to focus attention on stories that are gigantic in proportion, and in turn the American population cannot formulate an accurate picture of the world around them, and are open for abuse and deception.

If you want more just ask, but i'll let this sink in first...

As far as taking action, spread the word on these issues and others like them to as many people as you know. Make a website, make flyers, whatever. The more people know the better. The next step would be to write representatives, but this tactic has failed many, many times. Take to the streets, yell at the top of your lungs from the rooftops? ;)

And another thing, do not be afraid to speak out, as many people I know are. It seems that people are afraid of being branded with undesireable labels, and some may in fact be afraid of consequences from the government. Have courage.

6. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Well--there's always 'come up with a better idea' but that's not the point here is it? Half the country is supposed to trash the other half of the country so thier trash can run the sinking ship for awhile and give some of the profit to thier buddies.

7. USMCDevilDog

USMCDevilDog Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    Ok, it's nice of you and all but damn, it's not that dramatic. Just tell me if it's true or not, I'm not having a revelation lol. You don't gotta pray for me. Just wondering if this shit is for real, and I know you already say it is, I'm asking the rest of the board too. Thanks for the "support" though I guess? LoL

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    With something like this, I always try to check out the writer, kind of puts it all in perspective. In this case, there are 5 pages on Google. I read and like the Jawa Report, here's one post from awhile back:

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/169462.php

9. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

10. StoptheMadness1

StoptheMadness1 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Update: Zarqawi allowed to escape

Related: Please, pretty please let our boogey man stay free!!

Let Bin Laden stay free, says CIA man

Oh, and by the way, remember the London bombings?

Well, the "mastermind" behind them was working for british intelligence. (Video)

I'm sure its a coincidence that he was working for the MI6 when the bombings happened.