Al sharpton political Appreciation thread

Way after the Civil Rights movement. During that time he was a kid. He had nothing to do with the sitting at the back of the bus. It was White Democrats who made those horrible segregation laws, not all White's.

this is what he did do, after the civil rights.
In 1969, Sharpton was appointed by Jesse Jackson as youth director of Operation Breadbasket, a group that focused on the promotion of new and better jobs for African-Americans.

In 1971, Sharpton founded the National Youth Movement to raise resources for impoverished youth.

yes he was, he was not the main person but he played a role.
JESSE JACKSON OBVIVOUSLY WAS THE BIGGER LEADER.

Both of them are race bating bigots that America would be better off without. They are not leaders among americas blacks, they are people who do nothing to better race relations but instead stoke the fires of racism. They earn their living off of racism, do you actually think they want racism to go away?

atcually its white pepople like you that joke

without jesse your white trash race would be haning blacks from trees

without mlk you white trash race would be denying me to eat at places

without jesse your white trash race would not let blacks vote

your white trash republican runner up santorum called obama a government nig

Seriously guys - you think this poster is legit?
Any response to trolls like this only encourages them to continue posting on this forum.

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

so white guy tells the importance of jesse jacson and al sharpton in america is nothing to blacks

white people are amazing

Al sharpton should be imprisoned..
or shot
for being part of the divide and conquer exploitive commie machine
oh if libbies were sooo on the up and up with civil rights...
Explain robert"kkk,thankfully dead"byrd
and the fact that repubs voted 3x fold more for civil rights than libs.

why were white people so good at hanging blacks because they were voting

file.php

I think they need this again.

I dont believe or feed the commie separative machine.
if youre born here,AMERICAN,PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
THATS EVOLUTION.

Al sharpton should be imprisoned..
or shot
for being part of the divide and conquer exploitive commie machine
oh if libbies were sooo on the up and up with civil rights...
Explain robert"kkk,thankfully dead"byrd
and the fact that repubs voted 3x fold more for civil rights than libs.

when the dem president passed civil rights acts where do think racist dems went to. Thats why the dems lost the south because they supported black equal rights.

yes he was, he was not the main person but he played a role.
JESSE JACKSON OBVIVOUSLY WAS THE BIGGER LEADER.

jesse jackoff is a douche, who claimed he was on the balcony with King when he was shot, when he was in reality nowhere near him.

mlk wanted him on his team lol

lol
whites said same thing about obama as they did mlk he was a race baiter, communist and trouble maker lol

I know one thing that Rev. King was not... a Democrat! :rofl:

What you dont realize..is.....
blacks owned their own slaves.
almost as much as whites did.
blacks supported the confederacy too

What you dont realize..is.....
blacks owned their own slaves.
almost as much as whites did.
blacks supported the confederacy too

wthout the help Al sharpton blacks would be still sitting at the back bus because white of you whites in america. Without Al sharpton the voice blacks for equal treatment would not happen. Al sharpton contiues to saves us from evil whites. Whites have been evil and american history proves my point.

Without dumb fucks like you in the black community race pimp Sharpton would still be a lowly street hustler. Nice job, clowns. He's yours...enjoy him.

wthout the help Al sharpton blacks would be still sitting at the back bus because white of you whites in america. Without Al sharpton the voice blacks for equal treatment would not happen. Al sharpton contiues to saves us from evil whites. Whites have been evil and american history proves my point.
eb6ht.jpg

You are a moron .. Dont you remember the Tawana Brawley case where he was all over it and just to find out she lied about having shit thrown on her and put in a garbage bag by white people .. Or what about North Carolina team where he went down there and made a big deal ruined these boys lives only to find out that the black women lied when she said they gang raped her ... Yeah he sure is a stand up guy:cuckoo:

You are a moron .. Dont you remember the Tawana Brawley case where he was all over it and just to find out she lied about having shit thrown on her and put in a garbage bag by white people .. Or what about North Carolina team where he went down there and made a big deal ruined these boys lives only to find out that the black women lied when she said they gang raped her ... Yeah he sure is a stand up guy:cuckoo:

How dare he believe a girl who said she was raped? You're right, Sharpton is a bad guy and anyone else who believes some bitchs rape story. /sarcasm

Forum List

Back