NOW President: Attacking Ann Romney and stay-at-home moms is a great idea

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SniperFire, Apr 13, 2012.

1. SniperFire

SniperFire Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,223
    LOL @ double-down stupidity:

'One person who evidently didn’t get the memo from Team Obama is NOW president Terry O’Neill, who sat down with Ed Schultz – you know, the guy who called Laura Ingraham a “slut” – to double down on the Ann Romney attack. O’Neill will probably become an “obscure strategist” nobody has ever heard of by tomorrow morning.:

ERRY O'NEILL: What would we be saying if Hillary Clinton [sic] had said this: that Ann Romney has never, has not worked for pay outside the home a day in her life? That's my understanding that's an accurate statement, and that raises the exact issue that Hilary Rosen was trying to get to, which is do Mr. & Mrs. Romney have the kind of life experience and if not, the imagination, to really understand what most American families are going through right now? I think that that was what Hilary was getting out, and so she left out the words "for pay outside the home."

Hear that, stay-at-home moms? The leader of one of the Democrat Party’s top special-interest groups just said you don’t have the kind of “life experience” or “imagination” to “really understand what most American families are going through right now'

NOW President: Attacking Ann Romney and stay-at-home moms is a great idea - HUMAN EVENTS

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,767
    I hope they keep talking like this and show the country what they are really about.

I know some liberals have a problem with women who choose a more tradition life and I resent those who continually insult moms who raise their own children.

They claim to support women, but apparently that only applies to women who do as they say. They don't really believe women should have the right or freedom to make their own choices because they always impugn women who don't live the way they think they should.

I am sure I'm an outcast as far as liberals are concerned, but I refuse to obey them and go my own way instead.

3. Mac1958

Mac1958 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,497

Too funny. I realize I should be kind of depressed, the way both ends of our political spectrum keep shooting themselves in the foot, but I've descended to the point where I just giggle at it.

Again, the Dems agree completely with Rosen, and they're paying the price. Tough crap.

4. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    I am glad this is happening. It couldn't come at a better time.

5. ducks102

ducks102 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +74
    what did he say that what was wrong? Some rich lady with millions that has never been in work force trying to give the acerage american worker advice on what to do. lol

6. SniperFire

SniperFire Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,223
    What is an acerage american worker?