Al Sharpton National Disgrace

Al Sharpton A Lucrative Career Built on Hate and Racial Conflagration
Race agitator Al Sharpton will eulogized Michael Brown at his funeral. Why would any parent want this weasel to even attend their sons funeral ? Also, Sharpton is a contributor to MSNBC making it a completely non-reputable news outlet. What happened in this country? In 1988 Sharpton was seen for the charlatan that he is. Now he is on a cable news channel. Did Americans brains fall out of their heads? Really? Somehow I think this can be linked to a nation that elected a community agitator President in 2008.

Hey an Al sharpton is an asshole thread where the OP weakly links it back to Obama whine thread...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAAYAYAYAYAYAYA

While I don't particularly like a lot of Reverend Al's positions, I can't deny he's a genuine guy who intensely believes in the issues he fights for.

He's got the balls to go to jail for what he believes in, which I respect whether or not I agree with everything he says - and in person he's a very open and friendly person.

I totally agree. Al is no dummy - and he's very passionate about this beliefs.

Speculation.

Al is a fool and he is very Un-American

-Geaux

While I don't particularly like a lot of Reverend Al's positions, I can't deny he's a genuine guy who intensely believes in the issues he fights for.

He's got the balls to go to jail for what he believes in, which I respect whether or not I agree with everything he says - and in person he's a very open and friendly person.

Speculation.

-Geaux

cnn has a piece out reporting a recording of the supposed gun shots of the officer

10 shots in all but there was other gunshots in the area after brown was shot

this is one of the reasons brown remained on the ground for so long

the cops had a hard time securing the area

what i find curious are gunshots such a common occurrence

in that area that folks do not even flinch

Of course he's passionate about his race-baiting. It's how he earns his living. Shit, you never see Al Sharpton golfing when he could be out there yelling about racial inequities.

Speculation.

-Geaux

cnn has a piece out reporting a recording of the supposed gun shots of the officer

Too bad they don't have a Zapruder film to match up the sounds to.

Speculation.

-Geaux

I think what we have here is maybe another false flag to spark eventual all out race wars. I think this black culture is capable of igniting the national spark

Not that I'm concerned.

-Geaux

Gun-hat-Coffee.jpg

Speculation.

-Geaux

Too bad they don't have a Zapruder film to match up the sounds to.

Jake Snarky doesn't agree with the Zapruder film comment.

Of course he's passionate about his race-baiting. It's how he earns his living. Shit, you never see Al Sharpton golfing when he could be out there yelling about racial inequities.
Jake Snarky doesn't agree.

You started it dipshit. Not me.

Tuned into pretty much what i expected, ugly, hateful and just in Sharpton style
was just reading this:

SNIP:
Michael Brown Funeral: Cop-Lynching Pep Rally
August 26, 2014 by Matthew Vadum 9 Comments
Matthew Vadum is an award-winning investigative reporter and the author of the book, "Subversion Inc.: How Obama’s ACORN Red Shirts Are Still Terrorizing and Ripping Off American Taxpayers."

Print This Post
An Al Sharpton-led memorial service yesterday for Michael Brown, the black 18-year-old thug who gave a white Ferguson, Mo. police officer a severe head injury while trying to seize his handgun, became the grotesque political rally some observers feared it would be.

The distinctly anti-police tone of the service was proof that the lie that Brown tried to surrender to white police officer Darren Wilson, rather than trying to beat the life out of him, won’t die. The racial-grievance industry, egged on by President Obama, won’t let it go.

The Left’s narrative that the nearly 300-lbs. Brown, who had just robbed a convenience store on Aug. 9 mere minutes before encountering decorated policeman Wilson, is under withering evidentiary assault every day. As federal officials scour the riot-torn St. Louis suburb in a desperate search for material to justify federal civil rights charges, Sharpton is pressing on with his campaign to foment race-based hatred.

The funeral sets the stage for the mob-led lynching of Officer Wilson, an outcome eagerly sought by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Missouri’s governor, Jay Nixon (D). Nixon has been covering his left flank in recent days, terrified because activists noticed that he seemed to support law and order and oppose mobocracy, rioting, and looting in the early hours of the crisis that followed Brown’s death. But after criticism from the Left, Nixon, like the Democratic members of the local congressional delegation, wants Wilson indicted, evidence or not.

Brown was remembered at a star-studded Baptist church funeral choreographed by racial grievance profiteer Sharpton. From Hollywood, movie director Spike Lee and actor Wesley Snipes attended the service, along with purported civil rights leader Martin Luther King III, U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), and U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), a left-wing extremist who believes urban riots constitute legitimate political activism. Lee is on record praying that Ferguson would explode in racial violence. Also in attendance were three officials from the Obama White House — a greater number of representatives than Obama sent to the recent funeral for a murdered brigadier general, the highest-ranking U.S. officer to be killed in a war in decades.

But despite growing evidence suggesting Brown wasn’t such a good kid, Sharpton pontificated that the decedent was a gentle giant who only wanted the best for his fellow human beings.

“Michael Brown does not want to be remembered for a riot. He wants to be remembered as the one that made American

ALL of it here:
Michael Brown Funeral Cop-Lynching Pep Rally FrontPage Magazine

I just post this in a new thread

SNIP:
Kurtz: Sharpton-MSNBC Alliance Is A Travesty With An Ethical Blind Spot
"It is amazing to me..."
Tom HincheyAugust 26, 2014
Media analyst and host of Fox News’ MediaBuzz Howard Kurtz was a guest on Monday’s The O’Reilly Factor when he ripped MSNBC for continuing to give race-baiter Al Sharpton a platform as a host while also being a conduit to the White House.

“This is a travesty. You have Sharpton delivering pretty a political speech at the funeral today. You have him meeting with Michael Brown’s family. You have him talking about it on MSNBC, interviewing the family on MSNBC. And now, you have the acknowledgment by Sharpton that he is a conduit, he is the ‘go-to guy’ for the Obama White House on Ferguson. It is amazing to me; this just reeks that MSNBC thinks this is acceptable.”

Bill O’Reilly posed the question that perhaps it is a compliment that Sharpton can deliver to MSNBC exclusive stories from the White House and from the family of Michael Brown. Kurtz responded:
Advertisement
“Because you can’t be a player and cover the game. We didn’t know until this article in Politico. Now the New York Times has a real puff piece on Sharpton saying it doesn’t even mention this outrageous conflict of interest. That Reverend Al is working with the President to carry his message, to be a conduit to Valerie Jarrett. It is so fundamental that I don’t think very few news organizations would allow it. “
Kurtz continued,

ALL of it here:
Read more at Kurtz Sharpton-MSNBC Alliance Is A Travesty With An Ethical Blind Spot

Forum List

Back