Al Sharpton Calls For Emergency Meeting To Address 'Appalling' All-White Oscar Nominees Read more:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
you mean like some of the white shitty movies that get nominated?.....some of them aint to compelling themselves.....
Which ones would those be? American Sniper or the Theory of Everything? There's nothing there for black people to get interested in.

If black filmmakers want to win an Oscar they will have to make a better product.
Selma was the best movie of all time and Oprah deserves an academy award and life time honors for it. You just can't recognize that because you are blinded by your privilege you bigoted shitlord.
best movie of all time?.....lets not get carried away.....
Well at least this year, definitely in the running in my opinion for best of all time. But if you don't think so, have you checked your privilege recently?
what privilege?.....what the fuck does that mean?..."have i checked my privilege recently".....wait let me look.....

you should check your sarcasm meter

Al Sharpton must be running a bit short of cash...
Time for a little payout...
Al makes some noise,screams racism gets a nice little donation,an apology,a pat on the head,a kiss on tha ass and he
goes away....

Until he needs a little more attention and some cash.

Anyone who thinks Al does anything to help black folks out is nuts....
Al doesn't contribute anything to society.
Al is on this earth to get what's good for Al.

Al Sharpton is the typical black person. He resents white people having anything he doesn't, which include a brain, straight hair, light skin, accomplishments and not looking like a baboon.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Here`s a black man more to your liking. Carson compares ISIS to the Founding Fathers.....this buffoon is a frontrunner and you don`t think the GOP needs help?
Ben Carson likens Islamic State to American patriots - Yahoo News

He didn't liken ISIS To the Founding Fathers. He said the Islamists' ideas are wrong but they are willing to die for their ideas. Which is obviously a true statement but liberals have to lie and distort everything.

Anyone who listens and hears words spoken has the capability of translating those words.
So what did Ben Carson say that was inaccurate?

It was clear what the man said.
And it's a bit different fighting a government that's oppressive as the patriots did
and Islamists killing men,women and children in some barbaric way because they aren't following a religion to their crazy way of thinking.

Were the patriots commited to their cause?
Are crazed out of their heads fanatic Islamists commited to their cause?
Looks that way to me.

Which ones would those be? American Sniper or the Theory of Everything? There's nothing there for black people to get interested in.

If black filmmakers want to win an Oscar they will have to make a better product.
Selma was the best movie of all time and Oprah deserves an academy award and life time honors for it. You just can't recognize that because you are blinded by your privilege you bigoted shitlord.
best movie of all time?.....lets not get carried away.....
Well at least this year, definitely in the running in my opinion for best of all time. But if you don't think so, have you checked your privilege recently?
what privilege?.....what the fuck does that mean?..."have i checked my privilege recently".....wait let me look.....

you should check your sarcasm meter
oh that was sarcasm?....if you say so.....
rolleyes.gif

Here`s a black man more to your liking. Carson compares ISIS to the Founding Fathers.....this buffoon is a frontrunner and you don`t think the GOP needs help?
Ben Carson likens Islamic State to American patriots - Yahoo News

He didn't liken ISIS To the Founding Fathers. He said the Islamists' ideas are wrong but they are willing to die for their ideas. Which is obviously a true statement but liberals have to lie and distort everything.

It doesn't matter what Carson said, it is what distorting liberals interpret, which is always wrong.

You are just talking out your ass now.

Al Sharpton Blasts Appalling Oscars - Business Insider

The Rev. Al Sharpton was left fuming mad after the Oscars revealed its all-white list of nominees for this year's Oscar awards on Thursday.

It seems like Sharpton is the only man in our country, who can talk racist things with impunity!
Why he can't understand that if black actor didn't received an award, it's not because judges were racist, it's because this actor, just didn't played his role well!

WOW What does one expect from the asshole who brought you Tawana Brawley??

Forum List

Back