Al Sharpton Calls For Emergency Meeting To Address 'Appalling' All-White Oscar Nominees Read more:

Sharpton is shiting himself! He KNOWS that if a REP becomes President the first thing the President will do is have a little chat with the IRS about Sharpton's unpaid $3 million in long over due back taxes.
Good old Al might end up in the slammer. No more visits with Valerie Jarrett. No more visits to the Oval office.
More more fucking nothing.
MSNBS will drop Sharpton like a rag with Ebola on it.
Oscar Report Al Sharpton Calls Me a Racist Roger L. Simon
Maybe he can room with Valerie Jarrett in a gated community in Colorado.

Who cares? Most top NBA players are black, so, do we need to level the playing field there too? Why isn't Sharpton whining about that?

I listened to a couple NPR shows on the radio about the so-called "Oscar snub".
The hosts and guests too were whining about this.

All this time I had thought the Academy Awards were about rewarding the best movie, actor, actress, director, etc.
I missed it somewhere along the line that they are supposed to be rewarding based on other criteria such as race.

Academy awards have never been about rewarding the best.
Clearly. I hear that "Selma 2: Ferguson" is already in the works to come out next year. Hopefully it will be nominated.
I think Carrot Top would be a great Al Sharpton.

Has to be some money in it somewhere for senile Al. He's been somehow getting rich off race baiting for decades.

Race-Baiting: (noun)

A word used by ignorant bigots who instead of acknowledging actual prejudice and racism in the world decide to get offended by anyone acknowledging its existence while at the same time speaking in overt racial overtones.

"You are just race-baiting. Black people commit all the crime in this country because they are uncivilized thugs that don't deserve freedom."

For more racism, please vist FoxNews.com.

So, is Sharpton right or wrong, is Hollywood liberals racist?

I think he is right. The few things I read coming from Sony seemed to be a bit racist. I did here that the board of the Academy Awards ( I forgot the name ) has 39 Democrat and 2 Republican members. I wonder if Sharpton is going to call them all racists, or if they will pay him off to shut up.

Has to be some money in it somewhere for senile Al. He's been somehow getting rich off race baiting for decades.

A word used by ignorant bigots who instead of acknowledging actual prejudice and racism in the world decide to get offended by anyone acknowledging its existence while at the same time speaking in overt racial overtones.

"You are just race-baiting. Black people commit all the crime in this country because they are uncivilized thugs that don't deserve freedom."

No. Black movies have got to put out a better product. Today Selma is not a particularly compelling story.
you mean like some of the white shitty movies that get nominated?.....some of them aint to compelling themselves.....

I doubt the Academy is 94% white. Are they counting jews as "white"? The idea that Hollywood is White supremacist or something is absurd. I am glad that the left is cannibalizing itself. Hollywood is reaping what is has sown over the past many decades with an episode like this.

No. Black movies have got to put out a better product. Today Selma is not a particularly compelling story.
you mean like some of the white shitty movies that get nominated?.....some of them aint to compelling themselves.....
Which ones would those be? American Sniper or the Theory of Everything? There's nothing there for black people to get interested in.

If black filmmakers want to win an Oscar they will have to make a better product.

Which ones would those be? American Sniper or the Theory of Everything? There's nothing there for black people to get interested in.

If black filmmakers want to win an Oscar they will have to make a better product.
Selma was the best movie of all time and Oprah deserves an academy award and life time honors for it. You just can't recognize that because you are blinded by your privilege you bigoted shitlord.

It's a better drama than most of the crap coming out of Tinseltown these days. Race baiter Al Sharpton butting heads with the left coast elites. My guess is that H'wood will settle for a secret sizable donation to the Sharpton fan club and Al still won't pay his taxes and everything will go away. On the other hand it's possible that H'wood might put a docudrama together about the incident at "Freddie's Fashion Mart" and get the Rev. Al indicted for manslaughter.

about 80% of the boring "best" movies over the last 30 years......

Selma was the best movie of all time and Oprah deserves an academy award and life time honors for it. You just can't recognize that because you are blinded by your privilege you bigoted shitlord.
best movie of all time?.....lets not get carried away.....

Well at least this year, definitely in the running in my opinion for best of all time. But if you don't think so, have you checked your privilege recently?

Wouldn't it be great if, finally, Sharpton called a meeting and no one bothered to show up?

you are blinded by Oprah's big fat ass .hell who wouldn't want some of that?

They say that the 72 virgins promised to jihadi martyrs all look like Oprah. No wonder they are all so anxious to die

Well at least this year, definitely in the running in my opinion for best of all time. But if you don't think so, have you checked your privilege recently?
what privilege?.....what the fuck does that mean?..."have i checked my privilege recently".....wait let me look.....

Al Sharpton must be running a bit short of cash...
Time for a little payout...
Al makes some noise,screams racism gets a nice little donation,an apology,a pat on the head,a kiss on tha ass and he
goes away....

Until he needs a little more attention and some cash.

Anyone who thinks Al does anything to help black folks out is nuts....
Al doesn't contribute anything to society.
Al is on this earth to get what's good for Al.

Forum List

Back