Al Qaida # 3 Confesses

you forgot i already killed them....i was forgiven because they were arrogant and deserved it ..... then they wanted to give me counseling but i killed them because it is humiliating to my religion

Why do libs have this insane belief you can sit down and talk to people who have only one goal - to kill you

I was reflecting on this whole terror deal and these radical muslims that want to rid the world of non-repentant people not in the muslim loop. And I thought about war and the rules of engagement and how those rules have been twisted to fit the group’s intent. See our troops along with allied troops have guns, aircraft and ability to fight quiet good. And these cowards have guns and hide in neighborhoods and kill people that are tied up and bound and film it as a sign of strength. What a bunch of losers, that is why we can't really win this conflict unless we flatten every slum house with our bombs to rid the trash that cause this war to wage on. See if you come to a gun fight with a knife you stand a good chance of loosing, but if you come to that same fight with a gun then you've equaled the odds depending on the type of gun you have. These radicals are punks that hide behind things that the west considers sacred. Oh I can hear how they have that right but how can this be. Our troops have been very mindful of not bombing the piss out of religious centers and hospitals the very places these terrorist scumbags use as a point to wage issues with our troops.
These people are cowards and are demanding respect for a religion that claims it is peaceful yet they speak out of the side of there mouths about what mohammed said: kill the un-believer when threatened
And about this number 3 guy who got caught he is using this babble to get an insanity plea! Screw him and hang him already because he can never be reformed to have logical relationships with outside people his hate is to far embedded in his heart.

I was reflecting on this whole terror deal and these radical muslims that want to rid the world of non-repentant people not in the muslim loop. And I thought about war and the rules of engagement and how those rules have been twisted to fit the group’s intent. See our troops along with allied troops have guns, aircraft and ability to fight quiet good. And these cowards have guns and hide in neighborhoods and kill people that are tied up and bound and film it as a sign of strength. What a bunch of losers, that is why we can't really win this conflict unless we flatten every slum house with our bombs to rid the trash that cause this war to wage on. See if you come to a gun fight with a knife you stand a good chance of loosing, but if you come to that same fight with a gun then you've equaled the odds depending on the type of gun you have. These radicals are punks that hide behind things that the west considers sacred. Oh I can hear how they have that right but how can this be. Our troops have been very mindful of not bombing the piss out of religious centers and hospitals the very places these terrorist scumbags use as a point to wage issues with our troops.
These people are cowards and are demanding respect for a religion that claims it is peaceful yet they speak out of the side of there mouths about what mohammed said: kill the un-believer when threatened
And about this number 3 guy who got caught he is using this babble to get an insanity plea! Screw him and hang him already because he can never be reformed to have logical relationships with outside people his hate is to far embedded in his heart.

These thugs beleive if they kill innocent people, when they die there will be all the virgins waiting for them.

Our US military is happy to arrange the introduction

• Thanks
Reactions: 90K
Only the tree-hugging hippy libs. That is why most of yoru statements seem foolish. You seem to think they are the norm. They are far from it. They are the fringe...when will you realise that?

Then why is the fringe running the Democrat party?

I don't need to.

Considereing they bankroll a large part of your party someone better let them know.

It seems the moonbat left is getting pissed at the Dems and are ready to satrt a family feud

It should be very entertaining - almost as good as Hillary VS Obama

Forum List

Back