Al Qaeda? What happened to them?

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
Left wing talking point: Al Qaeda only has 100 members left in Afghanistan. Hmmmmmm....I wonder where they all went? They certainly didn't lay down their arms and vanish into the woodwork like the left wingers would have you believe.
:lol: :rofl: :cuckoo:
Al qaeda: estimated number of current members and associates stands at 5000+!!!!
(Global Security.org estimate)
They all went to YEMEN!!! Al Qaeda's spiritual homeland!!!! There's a current estimate of membership in AQAP at 1000+ members reported by CSM.

Now.... tell me the Taliban and Al Qaeda aren't working together.

Man...when the left wing nuts start a talking point they sure do end up with egg on their face EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!

We have AlQaida on the run

They have been driven into Pakistan where the Pakistan Army routinely raids their camps.
US Drone attacks take out leaders whenever they risk showing their face.
The Islamic world has turned against them and no longer holds them up as leaders
Yemen forces, backed by the US is attacking AlQaida cells
AlQaida humiliated by botched attempt to blow up airliner with a crotch bomb

We are winning!

They have been driven into Pakistan where the Pakistan Army routinely raids their camps.
The Islamic world has turned against them and no longer holds them up as leaders

We are winning!

Y'all gonna credit Obama with that? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and just for accuracy... the Yemeni forces are back by US AND UK who have formed a joint op to help Yemen combat AQ. Fucking typical lib that you want the glory to go to your boy.

We are winning!

Oh, and just for accuracy... the Yemeni forces are back by US AND UK who have formed a joint op to help Yemen combat AQ. Fucking typical lib that you want the glory to go to your boy.

Where did I mention President Obama?

I said WE are winning. By WE, I mean the good guys. US, UK, Germany, France, Pakistan, Yemen and dozens of other countries are putting the screws to AlQaida. It will take a global effort to defeat Al Qaida...the US can't go it alone

Any Al Qaida rooters on this board?

Last edited:

and accept tea and wishes of good health from the Pakistani Army as ISI will not allow attacks on them.
All of the drone attacks that killed AQ terrorists were a set-up to gain the trust of CIA operators in Khost and then a suicide bomber killed 8 CIA personnel.
Tell that to Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and several European Nations with large Islamic populations.
Completely ineffective. The more the Yemeni forces kill the more join AQAP.
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
We are winning!
What are we winning?

We are winning!

I said WE are winning. By WE, I mean the good guys. US, UK, Germany, France, Pakistan, Yemen and dozens of other countries are putting the screws to AlQaida. It will take a global effort to defeat Al Qaida...the US can't go it alone

You said 'Yemen forces backed by the US.... well, it ain't just the US. Give the UK credit for putting its money where its mouth is too.

And, the second there is any kind of success, you bet your ass you'll be whoooooping it up for Obama. In fact, those who deserve the credit are those who actually achieve it... not the guy at the desk who signs off on it.

Although I am a self admitted Obamabot

I believe everyone can agree our leader is doing a tremendous job with the war of terror.

Your "belief" is as ridiculous as your devotion to this President.

President Obama is actually dangerously stupid on the matter of national security and the threat of organized international terror groups.

Were it not for the policies crafted by the Bush Administration (which fucking imbecile liberals still piss their panties over), the bad guys would have succeeded many times against us since 9/11/2001.

(And, yes, you liberal dopes, al qaeda consists of actual living breathing "bad guys.")

and accept tea and wishes of good health from the Pakistani Army as ISI will not allow attacks on them.

All of the drone attacks that killed AQ terrorists were a set-up to gain the trust of CIA operators in Khost and then a suicide bomber killed 8 CIA personnel.

Tell that to Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and several European Nations with large Islamic populations.

We are winning!
What are we winning?

Yes! We have a Winner!

We have an AlQaida rooter in our midst and its Patek

Terrorist loving bastard!

Although I am a self admitted Obamabot

I believe everyone can agree our leader is doing a tremendous job with the war of terror.

Your "belief" is as ridiculous as your devotion to this President.

President Obama is actually dangerously stupid on the matter of national security and the threat of organized international terror groups.

Were it not for the policies crafted by the Bush Administration (which fucking imbecile liberals still piss their panties over), the bad guys would have succeeded many times against us since 9/11/2001.

(And, yes, you liberal dopes, al qaeda consists of actual living breathing "bad guys.")

:lol: Sunni's not a lib, he's a right wing whackjob. :eek:

You're going to love this one!!!!

Sen. Carl Levin wrote it into the Congressional record that Al Qeada members from Pakistan have relocated to Yemen!!!!!!!!``
Some in [al] Qaeda Leave Pakistan
for Somalia and Yemen,'' highlighted the growing concern within the
U.S. Government about relocations of some al-Qaida operatives to Yemen.

Levin says the government in Yemen is "weak" and "unable to keep things running."
Sounds like they're doing a bang up job on Al Qaeda!!!!! :rofl:
President Saleh has addressed this situation by reportedly reaching understandings with al-
Qaida that it would be left alone to recruit fighters if it did not
attack the Yemeni Government.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah WHAT THE FUCK??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are winning!
What are we winning?

Yes! We have a Winner!

Wrong answer. Your President's strategy is a COMPLETE FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get neg rep for that absolute lie.

Last edited:

You said 'Yemen forces backed by the US.... well, it ain't just the US. Give the UK credit for putting its money where its mouth is too.

And, the second there is any kind of success, you bet your ass you'll be whoooooping it up for Obama. In fact, those who deserve the credit are those who actually achieve it... not the guy at the desk who signs off on it.

Again, where did I mention President Obama?

The US isn't fighting Al Qaida. It takes global cooperation to defeat a worldwide terrorist network. We need the Islamic world to cooperate in denouncing AlQaida and all terrorist organizations. The tide is turning against our favorite terrorists.

My appreciation to our brothers in the UK. Always one of our best allies, I regret not mentioning their role in Yemen

What are we winning?

Yes! We have a Winner!

Wrong answer. Your President's strategy is a COMPLETE FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!

Our terrorist lover prefers to side with AlQaida rather than see US success

So it is PRESIDENT Obama's fault if it fails, but NOT to his credit if it works?

LOL LOL LOL.... what a piece of work YOU are..... Such hate, better watch out, as all that acid and bile you are producing could affect your health!

:lol: Senator Levin calls for an invasion of Yemen!!!!:rofl:
To date, the administration has not officially characterized Yemen as
an al-Qaida safe haven, but should President Saleh prove unwilling to
confront adequately the threat posed by relocating foreign fighters;
the growing threat of AQAP; and the sympathy of some tribal leaders in
his country to support extremist elements, the administration should
consider more vigorous action

So this is why Gates wants that "Nation Building Fund"...where's the outcry from the leftards!!!!!!
Sen. Levin on the Situation in Yemen

and it looks like Obama KNEW that Yemen was planning to attack the U.S.A. and he either failed to put the Nation's intel services on alert or he just blew it off.

SOMEONE IN THE WHITEHOUSE...PLEASE LEAK THE PDB'S TO THE PRESS!!!!!!!!!

So it is PRESIDENT Obama's fault if it fails, but NOT to his credit if it works?

LOL LOL LOL.... what a piece of work YOU are..... Such hate, better watch out, as all that acid and bile you are producing could affect your health!

Do you lack basic comprehension skills? Where did I say it would be Obama's fault if it fails? Good grief, woman, do try to read the actual words and not make shit up. Idiot.

Forum List

Back