Al Qaeda? What happened to them?

You idiots on the left crack me up. First you say there is no longer any threat from Al Qaeda and their numbers are dwindling....but we find out the OPPOSITE is true.
Then you say there is no longer any war on terrorism and the only attacks come from "isolated extremists".....but we find the OPPOSITE is true.
Then you say there are only about a hundred AQ members left in Afghanistan and the rest you don't know what happened to them....but we find out the OPPOSITE is true.

Are you fuckers ever going to tell the truth???

Read what Sen. Levin says...it's really mind boggling that the MSM didn't pick up on this...but then again...we already know the reason why that is....the Great Slobbering Love Affair.

The US isn't fighting Al Qaida
rightwinger just stuck his foot in his mouth for the 2nd time today....:rofl:

If you choose to discount the role of the US in the global war on terror, it is your right. As a terrorist lover and avowed AlQaida supporter your inability to acknowledge that the worldwide communities (which includes the US) success against your beloved Al Qaida is bringing them down

If you choose to discount the role of the US in the global war on terror, it is your right. As a terrorist lover and avowed AlQaida supporter your inability to acknowledge that the worldwide communities (which includes the US) success against your beloved Al Qaida is bringing them down

Terrorist lover and AlQ supporter ? Pfft, i wasn't aware that PatekPhilippe made the decision to have the KSM trial in civilian court.......

and tell us What exactly is the U.S.'s role in the now revived "War on Terror"? And FYI...no ones discounting the war on terror...what I'm saying is there is a fundamental failure of leadership here with respect to Yemen. This isn't because Obama is ignoring it do to his political beliefs...it's because he's just not experienced enough with anything related to the military or War on Terror to make competent, decisive decisions when they are required.

Last edited:

Terrorist lover and AlQ supporter ? Pfft, i wasn't aware that PatekPhilippe made the decision to have the KSM trial in civilian court.......

Don't confuse the idiot with facts...he's just mad because his post was shot full of holes and revealed for the big left wing talking point it is.

Last edited:
Too bad rightwinger won't read what Levin said or just won't acknowledge that Obama had just about completely forgot Yemen...until it was too late.

But then again...Presidents ignoring glaringly obvious situations is nothing new with either party now is it?

Last edited:
Can somone for one second take off your partisan goggles, and tell me how going to Iraq/Afghanistan/Yemen and risking American soldiers' lives and spending billions of tax payer $ and whatever makes us "safe from terrorists"?

There are many Al Queda cells not to mention many other terrorist groups besides Al Quaeda throughout the world and within the US. So logically speaking how is going to these places getting rid of terrorism?

*I'm not saying doing nothing is going to get them to suddenly love us either (like many libs think), but invading these countries is not a proven solution. It's a waste of American lives and $.

When the country is at war we need a warrior for a President. Not a community organizer. Sorry if that upsets some of you but it's the truth.

Can somone for one second take off your partisan goggles, and tell me how going to Iraq/Afghanistan/Yemen and risking American soldiers' lives and spending billions of tax payer $ and whatever makes us "safe from terrorists"?

There are many Al Queda cells not to mention many other terrorist groups besides Al Quaeda throughout the world and within the US. So logically speaking how is going to these places getting rid of terrorism?

*I'm not saying doing nothing is going to get them to suddenly love us either (like many libs think), but invading these countries is not a proven solution. It's a waste of American lives and $.

Take off your blinders.

The answer has been given repeatedly.

That you don't accept the answer is another matter entirely.

You are not antipartisan when you demonstrate -- consistently -- your own bias, btw.

Take off your blinders.

You are not antipartisan when you demonstrate -- consistently -- your own bias, btw.

:clap2: Way to completely ignore my question.

I've re-read this thread. There is no answer to my very simple question of "There are terrorists everywhere, how is going to a few places getting rid of them?"

I make my decisions on EACH issue related to this country individually based on information from as many resources as possible. NOT what "my team" tells me I should think. Call it bias if you like. I prefer to think for myself though, thanks. I know it's frustrating for people like you when we don't act like humanoids and cheerlead for whichever "team" we think is "correct".

Keep bickering about your left and right INSTEAD OF THE REAL ISSUES, it's exactly what the govt wants.

Take off your blinders.

:clap2: Way to completely ignore my question.

I've re-read this thread. There is no answer to my very simple question of "There are terrorists everywhere, how is going to a few places getting rid of them?"

I make my decisions on EACH issue related to this country individually based on information from as many resources as possible. NOT what "my team" tells me I should think. Call it bias if you like. I prefer to think for myself though, thanks. I know it's frustrating for people like you when we don't act like humanoids and cheerlead for whichever "team" we think is "correct".

Keep bickering about your left and right INSTEAD OF THE REAL ISSUES, it's exactly what the govt wants.

Oh please. Take off your blinders. Are you seriously suggesting that if your oft-repated question is not directly answered again IN THIS THREAD that the answer has not been repeatedly given?

Look. If you and your boys want to attack me and my friends over here in my backyard, but I have gotten you to stay in your own neighborhood where you are taking a serious pounding, have I succeeded in preventing you from doing anything in my backyard?

Ponder that. Get back to us when you can manage to take your blinders off, partisan.

Oh, and by the way: that's just ONE of the answers. It is not the only answer.

Look. If you and your boys want to attack me and my friends over here in my backyard, but I have gotten you to stay in your own neighborhood where you are taking a serious pounding, have I succeeded in preventing you from doing anything in my backyard?

Ponder that. Get back to us when you can manage to take your blinders off, partisan.

The terrorists are not just in the places we are invading or as you say "their neighborhood". We're using too many of our resources (which are depleting rapidly and cannot afford to lose) going after a few hives, when there are colonies/networks everywhere including within our country. And these networks throughout the world have continously been evading our invasions.

al-Qaeda's on the web | NowPublic News Coverage

RIYADH (AP) — Increasing numbers of English-language Web sites are spreading al-Qaeda's message to Muslims in the West.
They translate writings and sermons once largely out of reach of English readers and often feature charismatic clerics like Anwar al-Awlaki, who exchanged dozens of e-mails with the US Army psychiatrist accused of the shootings at the Fort Hood military base in Texas.
The US-born al-Awlaki has been an inspiration to several militants arrested in the United States and Canada in recent years, with his Web-based sermons often turning up on their computers.
"The point is you don't have to be an official part of al-Qaeda to spread hatred and sectarian views," said Evan Kohlmann, a senior investigator for the New York-based NEFA Foundation, which researches Islamic militants.
"If you look at the most influential documents in terms of homegrown terrorism cases, it's not training manuals on building bombs," Kohlmann said. "The most influential documents are the ones that are written by theological advisers, some of whom are not even official al-Qaeda members."

Increasing numbers of English-language Web sites are spreading al-Qaeda's message to Muslims in the West.
They translate writings and sermons once largely out of reach of English readers and often feature charismatic clerics like Anwar al-Awlaki, who exchanged dozens of e-mails with the US Army psychiatrist accused of the shootings at the Fort Hood military base in Texas.
The US-born al-Awlaki has been an inspiration to several militants arrested in the United States and Canada in recent years, with his Web-based sermons often turning up on their computers.
"The point is you don't have to be an official part of al-Qaeda to spread hatred and sectarian views," said Evan Kohlmann, a senior investigator for the New York-based NEFA Foundation, which researches Islamic militants.
"If you look at the most influential documents in terms of homegrown terrorism cases, it's not training manuals on building bombs," Kohlmann said. "The most influential documents are the ones that are written by theological advisers, some of whom are not even official al-Qaeda members."

Great example to the point I made, thank you.

Like I said...their numbers are increasing....the policies in place are an abject failure in combatting terrorism.

So much for renaming the WOT to "Overseas Contingency Operation". ;)

Hilarious...and the other day Obama's handlers had to come on TV and say Obama used the word "war" and "terrorism" at least 7 times in the last 6 months after several reporters claimed to have never heard them uttered by The Barry in recent memory.

The terrorists are not just in the places we are invading or as you say "their neighborhood". We're using too many of our resources (which are depleting rapidly and cannot afford to lose) going after a few hives, when there are colonies/networks everywhere including within our country. And these networks throughout the world have continously been evading our invasions.

I didn't say, suggest or imply that the terrorists are exclusively over in the Arab world. So you are arguing against a contention I haven't made. DO you know what that kind of argument is called? :eusa_whistle:

Yeah. We found one such cell right here in the Empire State, nearby to Buffalo. And the way these fuckers get found is "objectionable" to the liberal intelligentsia. :cuckoo:

We also find them ELSEWHERE by using some of the data mining techniques that so many of our domestic liberals are so worked up against. :cuckoo:

Nevertheless, if we take the fight over to the home field of the root of Islamofascist terrorism, we are almost certain to bog them down THERE which means (anong other things) that they are unable to travel. Oh, the horror. Those poor buggers.

Furthermore, not all of the fuckers have succeeded in "evading" our efforts to squash them out of existence. You should not make such false claims. That kind of thing is damaging to your cred.

If you ever had a point, you have failed to articulate it, partisan.

Forum List

Back