“Al Qaeda: We will destroy New York within 35 days.

gotta love it.

But the be fair..they were cheering al qaeda since the beginning.

falwell and robertson on the 700 club after 9/11 - youtube

oh falwell says it,so all conservatives agree with the guy.....did you have lunch with dean sallow?....

jerry and pat are sounding a warning! You can believe or mock and scoff just as they did at old noah that is up till the rain started then the mocking changed to crying,screaming,cursing.

oh geezus.....

gotta love it.

But the be fair..they were cheering al qaeda since the beginning.

falwell and robertson on the 700 club after 9/11 - youtube

oh falwell says it,so all conservatives agree with the guy.....did you have lunch with dean sallow?....

jerry and pat are sounding a warning! You can believe or mock and scoff just as they did at old noah that is up till the rain started then the mocking changed to crying,screaming,cursing.

Noah? :rofl:

Please don't stop at New York, take the whole northeastern seaboard.

WTF is wrong with rw's that they're always wanting their fellow Americans to suffer death or worse?

Women, children, gays and whomever else they choose to hate - they don't just dislike or hate them. They want then dead or worse.

I can't begin to wrap my head around people who say that kind of thing. It's appaling to think anyone'd be willing to write off millions of people just to...What exactly?

You think a nuclear detonation is going to be good for your side? Your side, and our's would cease to exist and we'd be under martial law. No more political parties or compromise, just brute force and the military's way or the firing squad's way. And what's really sad is this wouldn't be against the public's wishes. When ever a public becomes fearful they eagerly grant the government more power. Happened after 9/11 with the Patriot Act, and that was nothing compared to use of a WMD on US soil.

Oh give me a fucking break, I wasn't being serious for crying out loud ! This whole thread is a cartoon as far as I'm concerned.

I do not agree with the politics of the vast majority of the northeast, but I would never actually wish for such a catastrophe.

Now if Canada would annex that part of the U.S., we'll talk.

I am so glad I was raised in a church that taught love and helping your neighbor, instead of the ones like GISMYS attends that know only fear as a recruitment tool.

I keep trying to tell myself that not all "christians" are like this bozo and Avatar and some of the others who just preach hate and fear but -

Far too many of them are.

I do everything I can to avoid their poison.

As long as Bloomberg is in the heap its all good

-Geaux

Another rw nutter who wants his fellow Americans to be killed. What a sad, sick bunch you are.

You might want to talk to military veterans, see what they have to say about fighting for the country they love.

Not that you could ever understand.

It almost happened. Really. But Commander Bush, in a Bill Pullman like moment, hopped into his fighter jet and zoomed out across the Atlantic Ocean and shot the al Kadi Air force jet down.

Of course he didn't want it known because, well, you know, the Children.........

Noah? :rofl:

He plays for the Chicago Bulls and cusses like a drunken sailor. You cant trust him.

TRY TO THINK!!!! AGAIN I AM SOUNDING A WARNING===HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.

"Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxygqSTO1lQ]Patti Smith Gloria - YouTube[/ame]

try to think!!!! Again i am sounding a warning===how to be saved (born again) and join the family of god!== believe god's word==romans 10:9-13==if you confess with your mouth jesus as lord, and believe in your heart that god raised him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 for the scripture says, “whoever believes in him will not be disappointed.” 12 for there is no distinction between jew and greek; for the same lord is lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on him; 13 for “whoever will call on the name of the lord will be saved.”so be saved!!! Call on god, confess and repent!==dear lord god,
because i am not perfect, i am a sinner that needs forgiveness and i ask you to forgive me. I believe you are savior and lord who shed your blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; you live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite you, jesus christ of nazareth, god the messiah to come into my heart and life as savior and lord. Please, help me to glorify you in all i say and do. I want to trust and follow you as my lord and personal savior. I need your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful name of jesus christ of nazareth i pray. Amen.

"jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxygqsto1lq]patti smith gloria - youtube[/ame]

then you must pay for your own sins = death and hell!!!! Your choice!

try to think!!!! Again i am sounding a warning===how to be saved (born again) and join the family of god!== believe god's word==romans 10:9-13==if you confess with your mouth jesus as lord, and believe in your heart that god raised him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 for the scripture says, “whoever believes in him will not be disappointed.” 12 for there is no distinction between jew and greek; for the same lord is lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on him; 13 for “whoever will call on the name of the lord will be saved.”so be saved!!! Call on god, confess and repent!==dear lord god,
because i am not perfect, i am a sinner that needs forgiveness and i ask you to forgive me. I believe you are savior and lord who shed your blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; you live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite you, jesus christ of nazareth, god the messiah to come into my heart and life as savior and lord. Please, help me to glorify you in all i say and do. I want to trust and follow you as my lord and personal savior. I need your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful name of jesus christ of nazareth i pray. Amen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxygqsto1lq]patti smith gloria - youtube[/ame]

Nah, Satan and Hell are another supernatural construct of Christianity. Satan has been the best friend and recruiting tool for the Church. Me? I'm going to fly free past the Eagle.

Carlos Castaneda's don Juan's Teachings

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH7I6ibA-SM]Grateful Dead - Hell in a Bucket (Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

patti smith gloria - youtube

nah, satan and hell are another supernatural construct of christianity. Satan has been the best friend and recruiting tool for the church. Me? I'm going to fly free past the eagle.

carlos castaneda's don juan's teachings

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch7i6iba-sm]grateful dead - hell in a bucket (music video) - youtube[/ame]

yes!!! Time is very very short!!sad story! Some must feel the flames before they wise up!!!! Far,far too late then!!! Your choice!!

WTF is wrong with rw's that they're always wanting their fellow Americans to suffer death or worse?

Women, children, gays and whomever else they choose to hate - they don't just dislike or hate them. They want then dead or worse.

It is one of the symptoms of the "party over country" mentality. And these people are serious. They would love to see the blue areas of the country just totally destroyed. It is very scary there are loons like this walking among us.

It is one of the symptoms of the "party over country" mentality. And these people are serious. They would love to see the blue areas of the country just totally destroyed. It is very scary there are loons like this walking among us.

They want this country to go back to 1781 were they the country folk can ranch in peace without living within a first world country. Taliban like? You bet.

Which is suicidal since the blue states support the red states.

Libs support conservatives.

Forum List

Back